Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

Send Protest letter to Balaji’s here... (Page 5)

Aizaz Goldie
Aizaz
Aizaz

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:30am | IP Logged

ekta i am your fan.i like your al most all the show but i like very very very much kth. please ekta help us we ant rajeev only only rajeev.we can't see any one else as sujal then rajeev we want only rajeev please  help us and give us rajeev.please please please please please please we want our rajeev back soon .

bye arslan

Aizaz Goldie
Aizaz
Aizaz

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:35am | IP Logged

shubha jee please help us we want rajeev and no anyone else then rajeev please  please give us our rajeev in kth back. you are our last hope who will gave us our rajeev please please help us.

bye arslan.

sim_salian Senior Member
sim_salian
sim_salian

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 10:46am | IP Logged

dear ekta Wacko

this is a humbal request frm all fans of Mr Rajeev Khandelwal ,please stop bothering Angryhim , irritating him , we all his fans cant see his character sujal doing illogical things and just standing there and being a mere spectator in the whole circus of KTH ...pls if u are planning to seal your fate , lose the KTH fans forever , and end up losing ur little amount of respect and popularity ...then please give him a role ...give him logic dont  let him go ...if You do so then BYE FROM THE VIEWERS OF KTH forever and ever

hope you dont consider this as amere request ...it is a threat !!!!  Censored

sim_salian Senior Member
sim_salian
sim_salian

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 10:57am | IP Logged

dear ekta Wacko

this is a humble request from all fans of MR.Rajeev Khandelwal , stop irritaing him , bothering him .Angry... we dont want to see our hero lose his charm ,nor we want him to be a mere spectator ,waiting for his scenes ,when the whole kth is going around as acircus

pls dont bother to find what happened to ur show after sujal left .Cry..its better you shutdown the searial ...and yes forget all about the little bit respect we had for you and ur creative team ...and please if ur getting him back then bring him with his charm (not as a prop) pls give us something we truely have loved frm the time u brought him on-screen ..pls let him leave with dignity ....pls end the soap if u want ...and if you cant let this happen then it is a bye frm ALL SUJAL FANS and KTH VIEWERS for ever and ever

dont consider this as arequest this is a THREAT !!!!Censored

sorry if i was harsh ,but pls we are the AUDIENCE ,dont u forget that !!!!

take care ,u will need it after sujal leaves Evil Smile

sim

hOOry Newbie
hOOry
hOOry

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Hey Friendz........wellll i m juss here to drop in wid my protest.....i wanna inform balaji tht loosing a guy like rajeeev would alway mke dem feeel bad.....i m not sayin tht caz i m his fan but i m saying thz caz he is real CHAMP !!!! i think many of u would agree wid me on thz term tht its only caz of him viewers watch thz show......n while he is in interupting in matter he isnt causing any harm he wants his show to b better i dunt think any would stop me doing gud for my own company.....he takes thz show as his own dats y he wants everything to b gud.....its not tht he is pointing things out.....6 creative directors but giving such scenes doesnt make any sense at alll.....i myself i have noticed mistakes in it.....i m not a professional serial maker or anything i dunt have any kinda link wid it......but i stilll catch trhings he as an actor wouldnt be noticing things.....u guys shud find better reason to take him out....see ur directors doesnt have gud sense dats y an actor have to guide u.....dunt u guys think tht serials are team work....one can help other peron.....dats how rajeeev wants to help his crew.....doing tht isnt a harm....ekta no offence to u....but giving leap to show do u think it would b on rajeev n amna ur appointy's as main roles......dunt think so.....i dunt watch any of ur shows but over here in pakistan they have craze of it.....i dunt know wat interesting do they get in it......they doesnt make any sense to me......they all are same......i think kth is different from it.....it doesnt have any saas nor do we have bahu.....it waz simple love story transforming into action comedy serial dunt wannna make u nerd but thts a fact.....yeh i would say u guys gave rajeeev popularity but wat in da end u guys tryin to ruin him.....i m happi for him tht he is leaving......caz dats for second time ur so called team have given him torture......pooor guy wat he wants is best show dats whr he is lacking.....dunt u  get money doesnt matter to him.......if tht would have den he would have agreed on ur terms of leap caz he would got paid for it......but he doesnt want tht.....clearly proves he has no money in mind.....plus ur thinking tht kth would get trp through rishi akshat swayum.....welll dats ur dream caz i m gonna quit watchin it wen we have last scene of rajeeev......not only me many of us.....show doesnt make sense at alll......creepy things happening.....unrealistic.....i would call it crap....i hope u guys get my point soon rajeev would b gone but wid tht kth would also gone in no time......he would get better offers inshallah would come up wid dashing things as sujal.....it waz him who gave real sujal to us.....no other can even replace him......in the end would say RAJEEV RULES OTHER DRULE !!!!!

luv,
h00ry

lakhenikita Senior Member
lakhenikita
lakhenikita

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Dear Shobha and Ekta Ji,

Don't be alarmed if I tell you that KTH is the only of your shows that I watch, probably coz till recently it has been the most sensible of all your shows.

But what with the decision of letting Rajeev go, I think your porch light is getting too dim for words.

What do you want to portray in your serials- that women are either bitches or powerpacked goddesses and men are either submissive cows or adulterous, heinous and crap???

Sujal has been the best of your characters conceived so far, so natural, so convincing. But you are slowly making it a typical 'Ekta Kapoor' character. Rajeev's protests are totally justified.

And please don't badmouth Rajeev of interference in creative affairs. For he has been a very good director himself and can never tolerate something so illogical as you are showing in your shows. (Multi storeyed buildings in Shimla??? D-uh!!!!!) I think you should rather include him in the creative team and be thankful that he's helping on improving the show. Would he try to do it if he wasn't very much attached to it??? This only shows that he is genuinely concerned about the show, much more than Ekta Kapoor, who, as we are noticing, is ignoring KTH a lot these days.

KTH started as a youth show that was fun to watch. But now it has become an oldies love triangle. And you'll be sorry to know that we don't watch KTH for Akshat or Swayam, we watch it to see Rajeev's performance, wait eagerly for him when he isn't there.

So my conclusion- if Rajeev without KTH doesn't matter, but KTH without Rajeev is doomed! Well, think about it!!!

All the Best! (You need it!)

Nikita Lakhe

(Avid KTH fan)

ssshhh1 Newbie
ssshhh1
ssshhh1

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 11:15am | IP Logged
what rubbish what she think of her self if ppl watch kth itz only due to rajeev and amna. they are actually like as oxygen for kth

i hope after there is nothing to say any thing else

if ekta has really sences she would not leave rajeev and also make a comperomise wt him and let him in show.

Cry
aanchal Newbie
aanchal
aanchal

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I m happy that rajeev has taken this step after all EKTA should realize after he leaves his importance. I support you Rajeev. And dont worry your fans are spread all over the world. I know three of them - one is from california, one from UK and the other one from US. So dont we all are with you not only these three there are many more. Just go visit our groups at yahoo and u will realise how we all frustrated with EKTA. You did so much for her and what did she give you in return. Anyways whatever you do we all are with you. We watch kth just for you and not for those RISHI and SWAYAM and not even KASHISH. Its just you who handles the show and I am sure if you leave the serial EKTA will have to end it up and we all will be really happy with it. Becoz we dont want someone stupid performing SUJAL's  role. Rajeev made Sujal - Sujal didn't make Rajeev - Rajeev made Sujal. Its your effort that made Kahiin To Hoga the most happening serial last serial. So please remember we are with you whatever decision you take -- WE SUPPORT YOU Well I will suggest leave KTH. You will get much better oppurtunities than this serial. U dont need to be down to BALAJI anymore.

YOU ARE A STAR NOW.

Edited by aanchal - 27 April 2005 at 11:28am

Go to top