Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

Send Protest letter to Balaji’s here... (Page 2)

sujal_thebest Newbie
sujal_thebest
sujal_thebest

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sujalfan]

It's time we should let Ekta Kapoor know that it's not Rajeev but her creative unit of KTH which needs to be changed. She should be informed that KTH for 90% of the viewers is Rajeev_Aamna show. If even one of them leave then the show will loose all it's charm. We watch the show for the briliant chemistry between these two.

And what information I am getting.... Aamna is not very far behind to leave the show. She is also facing the same problems. According to her "Kashish is loosing the charm it had earlier". And now if Rajeev leave I am almost sure she'll follow very soon. So what does Balaji's think. This was a show for the youth away from the sas-bahu ones and now they want to destroy it.

It's now high time to let them know our wishes and viewpoints. So just write the message you want to send to balaji's and Ekta in particular and I'll make sure to send it. Not only send it but make sure it reaches her. Only request is don't use foul language... and don't use emoticons. I have to then delete all the emoticons and again set the message to send it.

So start it. Inform members of other groups also so that we can get as many messages as we can. Let them send the message here or you all can do it in their name and post it here. But be fast. Shobha Kapoor may talk to Rajeev next week. We'll have to send the messages before that.

[QUOTE-sujal_thebest]

Hi !

I am new to this forum, but I have been a passive member as well, been reading the discussions and posts. But when I came to know that Rajeev is leaving KTH, thought I would also support this protest.  Below is the msg that I would like to send to Ekta:

Dear Ekta !

Now that KTH is a different storyline made for the youth especially, I guess your idea was brilliant, should say that but would like you to know what KTH is watched all over the world only and only because of the beautiful chemistry between Rajeev and Amna as Sujal and Kashish in KTH. If one of these depart from the unit, then u can take my word, ur TRPs of KTH are gone for a toss. It might not make a much difference to you with one drama of yours just finishing up abruptly or characters being replaced by some other people but you can take for granted that the viewership of KTH will never remain the same and the anger of the people towards you will just increase.  One more important thing that I would like to inform you is that your creative team might have informed you that the TRPs without Sujal is going great guns but that is only because people dont was KTH to lose its TRP when Sujal is not in the show but are curious of his return and that is why watch it, otherwise if you declare that Rajeev is leaving, I am sure you will get to know the actual TRPs. Please, this is a request, dont be foolish....hope you will take the right step.

srchow Newbie
srchow
srchow

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

Hi I am new to the forum I was surprised to find that sujal was facing the same problem that he was facing some months back why these things are happening again and again u should sit together and sort these one out bcoz one thing is certain that without the main two(sujal and kasish) ur show will lose TRP and since it is a late night show many of u watch only for sujal and kasish and their performance Ekta u should do something so that these things never happen in near future..

chinti Goldie
chinti
chinti

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

put this into ur heads:

jab tak rajeev-aamna ki jodi hai show chalega

frankly speaking.......the same problem is happening wid everyone.......dont u think instead of blaming everyone blame the source

u want to fire sumone fire the "creative (not)" team............they r the ones who've lost the ability to portray sujal-kashish romance

ria_dgr8 Groupbie
ria_dgr8
ria_dgr8

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
hey ekta u lost ur mind?????????????u kicking rajeev out from kth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1god u have really lost it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ur sicko idiotic dumbhead so called know alls and so called creative geniuses should be kicked out!!!!!!u know ur problem that u dont understand how sincere rajeev is to u!rajeev agar chahta to woh apne paise leta apna kaam karta tumhari chamchagiri karta aur chalajata!!!lekin woh tumhare idiotic team se har cheez ki logic maangta hai jo oonke paas nahin hoti hai!!!!!!har episode mein kitni kitni ghaltian nikalti hain agar rajeev anhin hota to pata nahin idiotoc dumheads har episode mein ghaltion ki century zaroor poori karte!!!!!!!!jab bhi kth mein ek bhi ghalti nikalti hi tum jaanti ho tumhen kitni gaalianpardti hai coz 99% people know only u and not the dumbo sickos!!!!!!!!!rajeev yeh baat janta hai issliye woh tumhen in sab se bachana chahta hai aur tum osse hi ghalat samajh rahi ho!!!!!!!!wao!!!!!!!!!!!neeki kar dariya mein daal!!!!!!!!!ache se ache maouqe ko tumahere lousy script writters apni ghatia script se kachra kar dete hai!!!!!!!!!!!most of ur actors do ur chamchagiri and ur happy with them!!!!!!!!!!!u dont care ke oonke dil emin tumhare liye kitna zeher ho sakta hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i rajeev quits we rajeevian comittee will not watch any of ur serial and the trps of all ur shows will drop like taash ke paton ka mehel!!!!!!!!u know ke sirf mumbai mein hi kitne rajeevians hain 5354820!!!!!!jasut imagine poori duniya mein kitne honge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!then if he quits u better buy taala for ur production house!!!!!!!!coz this is a promise by all rajeevians and this promise is not meant to be broken!!!!!!

rajeev lovers and ur duffer script writter haters!!!! 

shobhaji sorry aap ko bura laga ho to but hum kya karen hum rajeev aur kth dono ko bohat chahte hai aur rajeev ke jaane se kth ka jo bura hoga ooski zimedar sirf ekta aur ooski duffer so called know alls ki team hogi!!!!!

with lots of respects for u and jeetuji

rajeev lovers!!!!!

mariam 4 u Senior Member
mariam 4 u
mariam 4 u

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
we want onlly RAJEEV
Girl Senior Member
Girl
Girl

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
i think this is ekta's only show in which the lead male actor is more famous than the lead female actor....... n if he leaves who will watch the show????????? i hope ekta gets some brain n asks him to stay.
ria_dgr8 Groupbie
ria_dgr8
ria_dgr8

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

just put it in to ur heads!!!i want rajeev back in kth on any conditon !!!!!!!! just get this straight no balaji telefilms if rajeev is not there in kth!!!!!!!!!!!

mariam 4 u Senior Member
mariam 4 u
mariam 4 u

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 12:01am | IP Logged
we want to RAJEEV back

Go to top