Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

Send Protest letter to Balaji’s here... (Page 10)

zohra parvaiz Newbie
zohra parvaiz
zohra parvaiz

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 5:30am | IP Logged

the more illogical points of Kth

1-when ever they get in ful make up...if any one dies they only change the saree on but the make up is full as they usually do..

2- if anyone is in any thing likes TB aur wut ever the make up is still on like as usual...

3-ya as even kashish marries piyush they promise each other that they will be freinds their realationship would be likes freinds but when piyush started crying the things is changed and kashish got pregnant of piysuh child..thats bull shit..

4-ya they will say that the person is in a very thing like cancer and the doctor said that they wwill not saved now and afer sumime 2 change the tune of the drama they said that they r  not fi9 and nothing will be happened 2 them ....Tongue

crazyabtsujal Groupbie
crazyabtsujal
crazyabtsujal

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 7:34am | IP Logged

Hey ektaji plz dont do dis to us.we just cannot imagine aamna playing kashish opposite neone else but rajeev.plz dont do this.plz reach some compromise n keep him.remember whn u killed mihir wht happened.well history will repeat only this time u will loose viewers.95% viewership of the serial is sujal-kashish being played by aamna n rajeev.

Dont do this to us n keep them on n togather.

its our heartfelt request.

i m just too much in love wid him n cant imagine neone instead of him.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.u urself ve said in an interview of urs tht ur ideal partner is sujal them why are u killing his character by taking away the person who made sujal n kth wht it is today.

maam kth is all abt sujal n kashish n widout aamna n rajeev playing the roles its A worthless serial.Angry

plz bring him back.hope to see him by wednesday  or thursday episode.

thanx..............

Shailaja(Delhi).

Edited by crazyabtsujal - 01 May 2005 at 7:36am
drone_fan Senior Member
drone_fan
drone_fan

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 9:47am | IP Logged

its tru...they making all the good actors leave the balalji soaps!!!!!!

i think balalji r gna get loadza protests...like making ronit leave the role of bajaj in kzk...then now sujal in kth!!!! the ratings of ur show r gna go flop if u keep changing the actors!,.....i watch nearly all balaji serials n they not the same if an actor is replced!

in other words...if u want kth to mek it to second anniversary...DONT MEK THEM LEV.....or it wont even b successful even one day after they've leftb the show!Angry

nancy_ss_2000 Newbie
nancy_ss_2000
nancy_ss_2000

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 11:32am | IP Logged
plz ekta don't let rajeev leave plz bring him back somehow. he is the best sujal plz bring him back. it is the creative team that has to be changed not rajeev. he is the best sujal for me sujal is rajeev. we all love him a lot. pl bring him back. we beg you. plz bring him back. i love him with aamna sheriff theirs is the best pair in the whole television industry don't destroy that pair. plz bring him back. we all love him very much. i won't watch kahin to hoga if he is removed ever.
hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
im a big fan of sujal and kashish..please please never ever let them go. there will be nothing left in show. we all watch the show because of sujal-kashish. i'm requestiing to ekta and star plus mngt. Smile
indrani Groupbie
indrani
indrani

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

MORE IILOGICAL POINTS

1) CG TOLD VEENA THAT HE AND REVA GOT MARRIED IN CAN THEN HOW COME THEY HAVE A MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE OF SHIMLA COURT.AND IF REVA WAS IN SHIMLA ONLY THEN SHE LEFT SHIMLA BEFORE AKSHAT BIRTH THEN HOW COME KASHISH AND AKSHAT ARE CHILDHOOD FRIEND?

2) WHEN REVA DIDN'T WANT TO SEE CG'S FACE THEN WHY SHE CAME TO SHIMLA AND SETTLED THERE?

3) SUJAL WAS SHOWN AS THE TRUSTEE OF THE COLLEGE THEN WHY KASHISH INTRODUCED HIM TO THE PRINCIPAL OF THE COLLEGE?

MrsRajeev IF-Dazzler
MrsRajeev
MrsRajeev

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 12:18am | IP Logged
we want rajeev back he,s the life of kth and its nothing without rajeev plz dont do that to us plz bring him back plzzzzCry
indrani Groupbie
indrani
indrani

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 3:30am | IP Logged
please don't let rajeev leave.without him kth is nothing.

Go to top