Send Protest letter to Balaji’s here... - Page 5

Posted: 18 years ago

Messages till here has been sent.............

I don't know who is right n who is wrong . But one thing is for sure , i m not going to watch even a single scene of it after rajeev quits(I M SURE NO ONE WILL) coz "THERE CAN BE NO SUJAL WITHOUT RAJEEV". And i see no reason to watch kth other than rajeev.

PLZ ekta its a humble request that if problems beween u n Rajeev does not sort out then Plz Plz plz plz don't make the biggest mistake of ur life to replace RAJEEV coz no one can replace him . THERE IS ONE SIMPLE SOLUTION TO THE  WHOLE PROBLEM-

FINISH KTH AND START IT ONCE AGAIN FROM THE BEGINNING, THAT WILL BE MORE THAN ENOUGH.

if dere will b no rajeev den no kth we wont watch plz dont take rajeev do think about some ideas 4 raising kth becoz its diffrent from ur other shows and no1 in dis world can do role of sujal except rajeev if u think den u r totally wrong sorry 2 say but its de truth and if u r blaming rajeev 4 going down of kth den u r totally wrong

Rajeev is not the one that needs to change itz their creative unit that needs to do that. So ,plzzzzzzzzzzz ask or do watever to get back rajeev and nooffense i dunt think i would want to watch kth if he aint there. And so they should let or ask politley for Rajeev to come back.

i have only been watching KTH for 8 months and to be honest it is the only 'Indian' serial i watch, whenever i have caught glimpses of the other dramas they are full of lectures and odd ball stories. KTH seems geared towards a younger generation and too be honest the formula has worked but more importantly the chemistry between RK and AS  (aka Sujal and Kashish) is great. If the decision to replace Rajeev with another charachter then the majority of female viewers who watch solely for Rajeev will go elsewhere. I believe the decision to ask RK to leave is unjust and believe the creative team that you have put in place should be asked to leave.

We don't want to see any ET serials but good logical programmes with strong charachters that appeal to the educated thinker not the usually rubbish we see in the run of the mill KSBKBT and KGGK progs.

Please re think and bring Sujal back and re-hire your creative unit and make them see sence in what they are doing at the end of the day you are paying them to think and the results are idiotology.

plzzzzzzzzz shobha kapoor hum saab app k paoon pakertey hein rajeev ko wapis lay aoo hum saab app k thanxsfull hoonghey

We want ❤️Rajeev❤️

back😭 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I don't know whether I should be addressing this to Ekta or mainly to her creatuve unit, but nonetheless my opinion is simple and clear: KTH is lifeless without Rajeev because he is the backbone of the show. What attracted me, and I'm sure many other viewers, to Kahiin To Hoga was its unique storyline. It was different from the usual saas-bahu saga and a favorable among not only youths, but many adults as well!

Rajeev portrayed the role of Sujal beautifully right from the beginning, which was always the highlight of KTH, and still does to this day. Rajeev's concerns are valid and like many other viewers and diehard fans I fully support him. Actors are not robots that mechanically run through the lines of the script. The whole purpose of the serial is to bring life to the characters and help the audience identify with them and understand the characters. Rajeev has always captured the audience through his excellent acting and expressive emotions and he is one of the main reasons for such high TRPs. KTH can go on without Rajeev, but it won't be as successful or even as interesting without him. Why should it be? After all, it's script is not heading anywhere and has no substance as it before had.

I'm sure Rajeev is just voicing his opinion about the script so KTH can remain a great serial as it always was. Please understand what he's trying to say, and if possible, for the sake of KTH, try to change the storyline so it makes sense and continues with its youth-centric and exciting theme as it was orginally created to be. And the one person who can carry forth KTH with style is Rajeev. Hopefully you will kindly look into the viewers' opinions and Rajeev's interests and I'm sure that Rajeev + KTH unit (revised at its best) can truly bring back the richness KTH once had.

hi ekta ,

on da behalf of my friends i want 2 tell you that KTH is famous between us because of rajeev n amna . we want both of them in the show forever and want to see them in every soap of da show. if you want your show not 2 loose hiz charm so you better make it clear that (rajeev &amna) should be in da show.you must watch your shows 4 a day then you,ll come 2 know how silly mistakes you people make & if rejeeve had ask  about it so what?????? you are a boss so you can do anything but mind you  ekta ji your shows are famous becos of us(viewers) n we rajeevians want rajeev & amna to stay in da serial .  

hope you can understand da craze of rajeevians.  

All messages till here sent. Recieved a message from Balaji's. Will put it up on the forum soon.

Ekta,

I think that you very well know the power of the screen presence of Rajeev.KTH is nothing without Rajeev.It's your creative team that needs some classes.It may seem the right decision to you right now but you yourself will watch the TRP's fdalling down like anything without Rajeev in the show.We want ONLY RAJEEV OTHERWISE NO KTH.