Send Protest letter to Balaji’s here... - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

put this into ur heads:

jab tak rajeev-aamna ki jodi hai show chalega

frankly speaking.......the same problem is happening wid everyone.......dont u think instead of blaming everyone blame the source

u want to fire sumone fire the "creative (not)" team............they r the ones who've lost the ability to portray sujal-kashish romance

hey ekta u lost ur mind?????????????u kicking rajeev out from kth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1god u have really lost it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ur sicko idiotic dumbhead so called know alls and so called creative geniuses should be kicked out!!!!!!u know ur problem that u dont understand how sincere rajeev is to u!rajeev agar chahta to woh apne paise leta apna kaam karta tumhari chamchagiri karta aur chalajata!!!lekin woh tumhare idiotic team se har cheez ki logic maangta hai jo oonke paas nahin hoti hai!!!!!!har episode mein kitni kitni ghaltian nikalti hain agar rajeev anhin hota to pata nahin idiotoc dumheads har episode mein ghaltion ki century zaroor poori karte!!!!!!!!jab bhi kth mein ek bhi ghalti nikalti hi tum jaanti ho tumhen kitni gaalianpardti hai coz 99% people know only u and not the dumbo sickos!!!!!!!!!rajeev yeh baat janta hai issliye woh tumhen in sab se bachana chahta hai aur tum osse hi ghalat samajh rahi ho!!!!!!!!wao!!!!!!!!!!!neeki kar dariya mein daal!!!!!!!!!ache se ache maouqe ko tumahere lousy script writters apni ghatia script se kachra kar dete hai!!!!!!!!!!!most of ur actors do ur chamchagiri and ur happy with them!!!!!!!!!!!u dont care ke oonke dil emin tumhare liye kitna zeher ho sakta hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i rajeev quits we rajeevian comittee will not watch any of ur serial and the trps of all ur shows will drop like taash ke paton ka mehel!!!!!!!!u know ke sirf mumbai mein hi kitne rajeevians hain 5354820!!!!!!jasut imagine poori duniya mein kitne honge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!then if he quits u better buy taala for ur production house!!!!!!!!coz this is a promise by all rajeevians and this promise is not meant to be broken!!!!!!

rajeev lovers and ur duffer script writter haters!!!! 

shobhaji sorry aap ko bura laga ho to but hum kya karen hum rajeev aur kth dono ko bohat chahte hai aur rajeev ke jaane se kth ka jo bura hoga ooski zimedar sirf ekta aur ooski duffer so called know alls ki team hogi!!!!!

with lots of respects for u and jeetuji

rajeev lovers!!!!!

i think this is ekta's only show in which the lead male actor is more famous than the lead female actor....... n if he leaves who will watch the show????????? i hope ekta gets some brain n asks him to stay.

just put it in to ur heads!!!i want rajeev back in kth on any conditon !!!!!!!! just get this straight no balaji telefilms if rajeev is not there in kth!!!!!!!!!!!

All the messages till this post has been sent to Ekta Kapoor and Shobhaji. I'll send the next lot later. So carry on the work.

I cant believe you have sacked Rajeev from the show because he didn't agree with your illogical views.Rajeev is right-we as viewers of kth do not want to see scenes that are nonsence and dont make sense.

Anyway BRING BACK RAJEEV!!!

If there is no Rajeev there is no KTH and as far as I'm concerned if you sack him I and hundreds of other Rajeev fans will stop watching the show.

So GET RAJEEV BACK TO KTH OR LOSE ALL YOUR VIEWERS.

hi ekta & shobha

i just want to tell u that 99% people watch KTH 4 RAJEEV & AAMNA.we all r big fan of rajjev . plzzzzzzzz aap rajeev ko is show main wapis lai aaye . yeh hum sabh kii aap sai request hai plzzzzz hamare request man lijiye.

😭  .i cant, believed that u sackes rajeev coz he is not convinced with illogical view. so he is right .  plzzzzzzzzzzzzz do same thing..      if there is no Rajeev in KTH there is no KTH.

WE WANT HIM BACK

KTH is not the story of 5 sisters

KTH is the story of SUJAL & KAASHISH love

hello ektaji,

sorry to say but without rajeev there is no kth. we all watch kth only because of rajeev. we are not at all interestad in other characters of kth.when i asked my mom even she said that she won't watch kth if rajeev quits. even if you created that character sujal but rajeev has added charm to the character sujal.when amar upadhyay quit kyunki...., it didn't matter much but this this time i bet you that if rajeev quits then i am sure no one will watch kth. we can't even imagine anyone else in the role of sujal other than rajeev khandelwal. so we request you don't do injustice with us and rajeev. believe us kth is just impossible without rajeev.please think about it.

rajeev's fan