Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Send Protest letter to Balaji’s here...

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

It's time we should let Ekta Kapoor know that it's not Rajeev but her creative unit of KTH which needs to be changed. She should be informed that KTH for 90% of the viewers is Rajeev_Aamna show. If even one of them leave then the show will loose all it's charm. We watch the show for the briliant chemistry between these two.

And what information I am getting.... Aamna is not very far behind to leave the show. She is also facing the same problems. According to her "Kashish is loosing the charm it had earlier". And now if Rajeev leave I am almost sure she'll follow very soon. So what does Balaji's think. This was a show for the youth away from the sas-bahu ones and now they want to destroy it.

It's now high time to let them know our wishes and viewpoints. So just write the message you want to send to balaji's and Ekta in particular and I'll make sure to send it. Not only send it but make sure it reaches her. Only request is don't use foul language... and don't use emoticons. I have to then delete all the emoticons and again set the message to send it.

So start it. Inform members of other groups also so that we can get as many messages as we can. Let them send the message here or you all can do it in their name and post it here. But be fast. Shobha Kapoor may talk to Rajeev next week. We'll have to send the messages before that.

Edited by sujalfan - 26 April 2005 at 12:41pm

adys Senior Member
adys
adys

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
plzzzzzzzzz shobha kapoor hum saab app k paoon pakertey hein rajeev ko wapis lay aoo hum saab app k thanxsfull hoonghey
BabyGirl674 Groupbie
BabyGirl674
BabyGirl674

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

To whom it may concern;

You guys are making the biggest mistake ever by kicking Rajeev out of Kahin Tho Hoga.....Rajeev has made Sujal the most powerful character on this show and as cliche as it may sound.......NO ONE CAN TAKE HIS PLACE!

I can almost guarantee that 95% of the KTH audience only tunes into this show because of Rajeev.....and his impact on this show as well as on all the viewers can be seen through this forum as well as the many other KTH forums......some people here have even vowed to never watch KTH again if Rajeev leaves......I believe you understand the impact this will have on your ratings!

Please try to hear us out as we all know that this show will not be the same without him and right now, this may seem like the right decision to you guys....however, in the long run....you're going to realize that you made the biggest mistake ever......a decision you're going to regret for a really long time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs.Fr.. IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Fr..
Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

yeah! wt out rajeev and amna the show would be nothing. i would lead to the same place where ekta's "kaal-chakra" is right now

if rajeev leave the show and an other person come and act as sujal. i don think that there would remain any charm.

ekta should understand that not only actor but she should also make comperomise. if some give her advise to make sensible story line . she kicked her or him out!

what rubbish what she think of her self if ppl watch kth itz only due to rajeev and amna. they are actually like as oxygen for kth

i hope after there is nothing to say any thing else

if ekta has really sences she would not leave rajeev and also make a comperomise wt him and let him in show. 

pinkish Groupbie
pinkish
pinkish

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
4 us as muslimes it will be better cuz we will stop looking and thinking bad things atleast >..
shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
i dotn what else to say that already not been said, so i just say it plain and simple, if u want kth to make its second anniversary, dont let rajeev go
maham2kool Newbie
maham2kool
maham2kool

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

we want rajeev back at any condition beacuse we all watch the show bacause of him and also of rajeev n amna's chemistry.one more thing if u think that we like swayum and akhshat and will move on from sujal by watching them regularly no way the story is not at all good .we want rajeev back at any condition else no one will watch your stupid show about stupid buisness rivals fighting over 80 crores deals ha ha ha

NO WAY BRING RAJEEV BACK HE IS THE ONLY SUJAL FOR US

sujal_thebest Newbie
sujal_thebest
sujal_thebest

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Hi !

I am new to this forum, but I have been a passive member as well, been reading the discussions and posts. But when I came to know that Rajeev is leaving KTH, thought I would also support this protest.  Below is the msg that I would like to send to Ekta:

Dear Ekta !

Now that KTH is a different storyline made for the youth especially, I guess your idea was brilliant, should say that but would like you to know what KTH is watched all over the world only and only because of the beautiful chemistry between Rajeev and Amna as Sujal and Kashish in KTH. If one of these depart from the unit, then u can take my word, ur TRPs of KTH are gone for a toss. It might not make a much difference to you with one drama of yours just finishing up abruptly or characters being replaced by some other people but you can take for granted that the viewership of KTH will never remain the same and the anger of the people towards you will just increase.  One more important thing that I would like to inform you is that your creative team might have informed you that the TRPs without Sujal is going great guns but that is only because people dont was KTH to lose its TRP when Sujal is not in the show but are curious of his return and that is why watch it, otherwise if you declare that Rajeev is leaving, I am sure you will get to know the actual TRPs. Please, this is a request, dont be foolish....hope you will take the right step.

Go to top