Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Parvz- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Another one from me...

Scene: Aarti blocking Yash's way on the train.
Modification: I would have loved to see Aarti turn around and bump into him. And maybe they strike a conversation there itself, but I don't know regarding what. LOL...
maaneetbindas thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wowww that's awsum love it
mamita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Parvz: Hmmm... Good one. Maybe they can atleast say 'Sorry' or 'Excuse me'... πŸ˜†
mamita thumbnail
I got another idea:

Scene: Yash kick starts Aarti's ferrari...πŸ˜†
Modification: We know, Aarti didn't thank him then. So here Aarti turns around and thanks him. He looks at her with a look of assurance and says, "  Aarti ji, please do not hesitate to approach me whenever you need help. I will always try my best to help you." He ruffles up Ansh's hair, says 'Bye' quietly and tries to leave, but Aarti's dupatta (which is Yash's fan) which was flying in the air gets stuck to his watch. He awkwardly removes it. Aarti looks at the ground. He goes away and Aarti is left staring at him in awe. πŸ˜³ 

I know I am a gone case...πŸ˜†
redeye2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mamita

HI guys.. πŸ€—

Scene: On the bed when Aarti's hand falls on Yash's on the pillow and Yash removes it immediately
Modification: Aarti clutches his fingers and Yash tries to remove her hand but knows he'll end up waking her. So he lets be and tries to go to sleep. Aarti wakes up in the morning and sees herself clutching his hand. πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ

mamita thumbnail
Loved it absolutely, Kavi!! πŸ‘ Would have loved to see this in the show!!! πŸ˜³