Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: kinshukluvsj

the american show walt disney has off suite life on deck has now the indian version where
Shivshakti will play the lead , she plays the same role as London and its gonna be an awesome movie becoz London is sweet , kind , careless with money as she is very rich but she loves her friends always does silly things .
Shivshakti is gonna fit so well in this movie its called suite life of Kabir and K...

Shivshakti is not the lead in the show she just a character that play a role in that  show and the main lead is the boy and it mainly is about Kabir and Karan. i was saying that want see her in main lead show that mostly will be about her...
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Have a good weekend Shivshakti
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Why as everyone stopped commenting here and on Shivshakti fan page too. 
Originally posted by: CrazyFans1

Why as everyone stopped commenting here and on Shivshakti fan page too. 

very very sorry about that
will comment
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Your the best... So boring so far the same old Pinky, Pinky should change how long will the Cv's show your character like this. I know that you enjoying this role and it a challenge for you but i don't like negatively at all...They can't drag your character like this...
taahir004 thumbnail
Shivshakti when are the CV's going to start with some postive role for you , are they not going to show us you actually doing work at BDO office
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
What next Shivshakti...
Edited by CrazyFans1 - 11 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail
So now is Pinky still after Pinto or does she want Babloo
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
How Pinky can be this cheap when she never got that guy she after his brother. Honestly Shivshakti they ruining your character so badly. Can't believe you doing this kind or role... 
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Will they show some interesting scene in Pinky character any soon Shivshakti dear?