Amrit Manthan

Amrit and Nimrit

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Amrit is blessed with the personality of having everything in the world. She wants to be on the top of the small world she is part of.She can in any case accept humiliation.She is jealous of her little sister whn she gets compliments or gifts from others. Its not her fault she has been raised tht way as RAJKUMARI AMRIT.She is a princess even whn the financial condition of the family is deteriorating. But this has been a fact as Rajkumari Amrit will do wht she wants and she will never accept insult from anyone esp whn Nimrit is inthe way. Tongue

Rajkumari Nimrit only known as Nimrit since her childhood is blessed with the personality of softness, forgiving and blind love for Amrit. She will do anything for Amrit and only thinks to keep Amrit happy. She is sweet and wants to have the only relation on the earth is with her sister Amrit. She doesnt care about anything else till now as long as Amrit is happy, but she married Amrit's would be only to save Amrit from suffering after marriage.Tongue

These two are opposite personalities, Nimrit has got her life partner as Agam who is opposite to her and Amrit will she get Tej as her life partner, will she marry him whn she comes to know tht Tej loved Nimrit? Anyways the story has to be unfold, how Agam-Nimrit will come close and Tej-Amrit will come close..There will probably months before Amrit forgives Nimrit for what she has done..Will the two sisters ever come together? Whn i started watching the show i only watched Amrit treating Nimrit badly so i will be waiting for the phase whn Amrit really looks after her younger sister..i doubt i will get to see  tht Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolicSofna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amrit and Nimrit" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
i really want dis 2 sisters bonding lyk b4 but dis amrit gets jealous of everyfink so i doubt dis will ever happen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SNoshin-Anaya-

Blondiexzy

Goldie

Blondiexzy

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
 I don't think she will forgive Nimrit and will to ruin her life because Amrit thinks she is superior and better than every one. Amrit never can accept rejection and Agam did it her so will will try to make Nirmit hates Agam.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SNoshin-Anaya-Sofna

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.