Posted: 11 years ago

Chale? 

Virat looked at the picture and smiled. One more day. Then she'd be his forever. The picture was taken on their roka ceremony. Maanvi wore mid-night blue lehenga and Virat wore red sherwani. Both were sitting on the couch where the ceremony took place and were holding hands, staring at each other. It was the perfect picture. The roka was two weeks ago and he hadn't seen her since. It wasn't allowed, apparently. He tried so hard to meet her, climbed balconies, sneaked in, but his would-be saala always got in the way. 

Although they couldn't meet each other, Virat made it a point to call her everyday, or if he didn't, she would. He jerked when his phone vibrated in his pocket, before chuckling. He took out his phone and looked at the caller ID, of course, it was Manvi. He stared at her contact picture, it was taken in his Bhai's wedding, she was looking at Jeevika and Viren, grinning widely when he clicked the picture. He smiled widely, cleared his throat and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Kya hello? Aaj phone kyun nahi kiya?" 

"Main tumhe dekh raha tha, pata hi nahi chala ki waqt kaise guzar gaya." Which was true, partially, he wanted her to call him today. 

"Pagal ho kya Virat?"

"Haan, tumhare pyaar mein." He grinned. 

"Chee. Kitna ganda line tha." That was the point, to annoy her. 

"Acha, suno?"

"Acha, bolo?"

"Tumhari mehendi kaisi hain?"

"Kaisi hain? Matlab? Jaise mehendi hoti hain, wasie hain." 

"Maanvi."

"Virat." 

"Acha, theek hain, mehendi ka rang kaisa hain?" 

"Aa ke dekh lo?" Virat froze. Was she really inviting him? 

"Nahi. Khabardar. Tum yahan nahi aaoge. Beeji hum dono ko maar dalegi." 

"Lekin tumne hi - "

"Main mazak kr rahi thi." 

He shook his head. When was she not joking?

"Maanvi, tumhe darr toh nahi lag raha na?" 

"Shaadi se, ya tum se?"

"Haha, very funny. Iss sab se. Tum mere liye apna ghar, apna parivaar chodke idhar aa rahi ho." 

"Pehli baat, main tumse shaadi tumhare liye nahi kar rahi. Apne liye kar rahi hoon. Kyunki main tumhare bina nahi jee sakti." He couldn't help it, he grinned widely. " Aur doosri baat, meri di uss ghar main hain. Aur kuch kehna baaki hain kya?"

"Acha, acha. Samajh gaya. Ab so jao. Warna kal shaadi ke samay so jaogi."

"Swamini bua se maar thodi na kha ni hain? Good night Partner." 

"Good night Maanvi." He smiled before adding softly "I love you." 

He knew she wouldnt reply, but he also knew that she was blushing hard. 

----------------------------------------------------

Maanvi stared at herself in the mirror. She wasn't just Maanvi Chaudhry now, she was going to be Mrs. Virat Vadhera. Vadhera khaandaan ki bahu, and that made her nervous. Would she be able to keep everyone happy? Would she be able to remain in everyone's good books? Would she be worthy to be called Mrs. Vadhera, just like her Di was? Apart from the internal turmoil, she was ready to get married. She was glad in the world heaviest red lehenga, with heavy gold work and wore the jewellery that the Vadheras had given her. 

"Mannu? Tu theek toh hain na?" Jeevika came up behind and her put her head and on Maanvi's shoulder and smiled at her in the mirror.

"Haan, Di. Main bilkul theek hoon. Virat kaisa hain?" 

"Tu badi utaavli ho rahi hain. Honi bhi chaaihye, aakhir shaadi hain teri. Chal, panditji tujhe neeche bula rahe hain." 

Already? 

"Itni jaldi?" 

"Jaldi? Mannu, subhe har pandrah minute kaun ghadi dekh raha tha?" Jeevika pinched her sister's cheek before taking her hand and leading her towards the door.

She walked out of the room and descended the stairs carefully, not daring to look up. Her heart was working over time and she clutched her sister's hand hard, in case she tripped. But nothing happened, she reached the bottom of the stairs safely and raised her eyes slowly. Every eye in the room was on her but she had eyes only for one person. Their eyes met, and just like that, all her worries seemed futile. All her sorrow for leaving her family seemed tiny, compared to the love she felt for him.

He was wearing a golden sherwani with silver embroidery and a golden turban, just like the one her Jiju wore at his wedding, except his was gold, with a sword in hand but what captured her were his eyes. His brown eyes were shining, looking at her with so much love that she had the leave her sister's hand and move forward towards him. She was seeing him after two weeks, and in these two weeks, it seemed like she forgot how handsome he looked. He smiled at her and moved forward. Offering his hand to her. She looked at his hand, it was so much more than just an offer. It was a promise. A promise that he'd always look after her and protect and love her. She looked back at him, hoping that her eyes conveyed the same love and promise that she saw in his eyes, and took his hand, clasping it tightly. 

He turned her hand over, and for a second, she wondered what he was doing before she saw him look at her hand. He gave to sword to Viren and took her other hand in his own and admired the dark color of her mehendi. He smiled at her once again before dropping one hand of hers, and taking the sword back from his brother. He stood beside her and looked down and her and murmured,

"Chale?"

----------

Hope you liked it!
Please comment :)

Will send out PMs later!
Edited by Veronica1504 - 11 years ago
Wow loved it
It was awesome please
Continue this and if u do then
Please do pm me thanx
Hey Veronica,

First time I'm reading your fiction, it's great; A wonderful OS, loved reading this! ❤️
Woww such a sweet OS! Hope this OS comes true and we can see Virman married :) 
aww...dat wz such a cute os...😳
luvd the virmanish convo specially...ma fav wz "Pehli baat, main tumse shaadi tumhare liye nahi kar rahi. Apne liye kar rahi hoon. Kyunki main tumhare bina nahi jee sakti."
wish v get c our virmanz grand weddin in the show...😍
plz do pm me weneva u pendwn ur virman fantasies...😊
Wooow loved it to bitss !!!!!!!!
Nicely written! I absolutely adore this. It truly explained the feelings I would like to see in VirMan scenes specially their wedding. I hope the creatives get some inspiration from this :) 
Janhvi
Lovely! The phone convo is definitely my favourite! I was nonstop grinning at each of manvi's replies.. I felt pity for virat at the beginning, thwarted from meeting Maanvi by Dabbu of all people!
Wasn't the color of the turban viren wore in his wedding red? Anyways, I really enjoyed the os. Hoping to read more from you soon.
This was sooo cute and romantic! Awww...I wouldn't be able to stand VirMan away from each other for to whole weeks although this was written so beautifully that I forgot about the distance between them! The phone conversation was beautifully...Maanvi will never change!! And Virat will be the romantic one his is! Lovely work!!! :) xx 
Beautiful 😃 !!!
Totally our VirMan 😳...d phone convo was fab 👍🏼
Ur continuing dis right...Plzzz do!!!😛
Edited by TanyalovMusic - 11 years ago