Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

SO A promise to my Pyari Sali saba...Viren & Maanu

indian10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello friends I have another predication...

Well my predication is on what Viren though will be when he finally find out the bitter truth about Maanvi blood cancer.

"Cancer, blood cancer Maanvi has that. I don't believe it. Why does this happen to meri pyari sali sabe? Why god???????????" Viren was in the temple looking at God and thinking.

"Maanvi is full of life, she love life. She love people, she think about other people happiness before hers. who she consider to be her own, she will always be there for them when in a difficult situation? Without them saying anything she understand what they thinking? Maanvi a girl always spread happiness, and she will take everyone else pain [here the link from old episode when Dadji asked virat why he like Maya and viren answer for him which describes Maanvi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ooNzGjUVvY&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL6F383C2166C2C795]"

Viren had tears in his eyes as he thought "How could I ever think Maanvi could be selfish? All those words I said to her in the past few weeks..."

The words kept coming back to Viren and hunting him "Maanvi your blood is gone white, your blood is not good enough for Jeevika, what kind of sister are you leaving her sister to die? From now on you are dead for me and Jeevika. From today you won't call me Jeeju and Jeevika di ever again you dead for us."

Viren just hated himself for being so curl to Maanvi as he thinks "How could I be so curl, and given her such big punishment when she not even do any thing, already god has given her such a big pain."

Viren kept thinking "All Maanvi mistake was that she love her di, she did not wants see her di in pain as she knew if told me then I would tell Jeevika the truth, that would break Jeevika and Maanvi could not see her di broken. That the reason why she did not tell me? But why did I not think before I spoke? Mum was right that could be a reason for Maanvi to refuse blood? But I was so angry that I could not think outside the box. I call myself a good lawyer always able to see the truth. But for the first time I have made mistake but it such a big mistake...For miss understanding my lovely Sali saba which I can not forgive myself for that ever"

Viren crying like a baby and thinking "How could I be so mean, and break my pyari saba heart like that????????? I always see in Maanvi eyes is love for her dii  but then when she was beg me to see Jeevika?  I just refused her and showed her hatred when initial to love...How will I face her now, I just hate myself. I have turn my back on her when she need me the most..."

"I wish god I could turn back time, and take back my words..." Viren thought himself.

He walked out the Mandir and then walk pass Maanvi room late a night. Maanvi room door was sightly open and he saw sleep peaceful, Viren said to himself "I am so sorry Maanvi..." Viren thought of all the lovely moments he had share with Maanvi from before his married, after he got married to Jeevika, how he brought Maanvi to the house when it was Jeevika birthday and the time he spent with her in Rishikesh. Viren say's "How will I ever face Maanvi again????????Please god give me the strength to face Maanvi again??????" The tears just roll down his face...

He come in the room, seen Jeevika asleep and thought "How will Jeevika take Maanvi illness, she will be devastated but she has the right to know. Also Maanvi need her right now????????She look so weak and pale, before Maanvi health get worse I have to tell Jeevika????????But how"...Viren thought to himself...

All night Viren kept thinking about Maanvi, Viren did not sleep a wink as he thought how can I help Maanvi. Viren said to himself "I will have to talk Doctor Manan about Maanvi cancer." In the mean time he surf the net and found more about blood cancer, and the best treatment is...Viren said to himself "I may not able take back time. I will not let any thing happen to Maanvi, that my promised to Maanvi and Jeevika????????????"

Here what I think will be going though Viren head when he find out the harsh reality of Maanvi...I hope you enjoy reading and please leave your comment after ...

Part 2 continue at bottom of this page...
Edited by indian10 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indian10 thumbnail
Hey guys please leave your comments after reading it thanks
misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice prediction!...hope it happens like this!..i hate seein this viren on the show!
cant wait till he finds out!

indian10 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: misaki

nice prediction!...hope it happens like this!..i hate seein this viren on the show!

cant wait till he finds out!

Thank you for your comment, i don't hate vrien I see where coming from but he just need calm down a little but he will once find out the truth
indian10 thumbnail
Part 2:

It was 6am Viren was still surfing the net finding out more about blood cancer. When Jeevika wake up...

Jeevika say's "Good morning Viren jee, your up early."

Jeevika had notice Viren was looked and little stress, but Viren smile and say's "Good morning Jeevika, I have able to sleep all night."

Jeevika look concern and say's "Why Viren jee, I am absolutely fine now, my recovery become faster since Maanu been here."

Viren felt guilty and thought "I know Maanvi help you recover faster, but the poor girl has taken so much insult from me, and cold behaviour from me that effected her health...Maanvi look so pale and ill..."

Jeevika say's "What happen Viren jee why you quiet? I know you upset with Maanu because she did not give me blood. But believe me I know Maanvi most had good reason for it. Please Viren jee stop treat her so coldly, I can not see Maanvi pain any more. She may not say anything but Viren jee I know Maanu hurting from inside but she will never complain..."

Viren just nodded and say's "I know, however Jeevika you need know something very important." 

Jeevika read Viren face expression and which she notice he was very stress about something but she could not figure out what.

Jeevika  reply and say's "What is Viren jee tell."

Viren say's "Before I tell you, I want you promise me that you will be brave in taking the truth. Just remember I am with you all the time."

Jeevika was more and more concern "Viren jee why are you saying this? I am not understanding what you trying say to me. Please Viren jee tell me what on your mind."

Then Viren take deep breath and come see next Jeevika, put her arm round her and say's "Look Jeevika, I am no longer annoyed or angry with Maanvi any more because I know why she did not give you blood."

Jeevika was relief that Viren was no longer upset with Maanvi and she "That good Viren jee, like a good husband you have listen to me."

Viren just smile but had sad face, which Jeevika notice and she said "Viren jee why are you sad, is everything okay?"

Viren just nod and say's "No it not, Maanvi is sick?"

Jeevika get hyper and say's "What happen to Maanu, please Viren jee tell me."

Viren say's "Please Jeevika calm down 1st."

Jeevika calm down as Viren continue "Maanvi has cancer!!!!!!!"

Jeevika is shock and say's "What cancer, Viren jee stop playing round it a joke."

Then Viren hugs Jeevika and says "No Jeevika I wish it was a joke but it true."

Jeevika just shock and went very quiet, there was no tears but Viren could see the pain in Jeevika eyes.

Viren say's "Jeevika I know this come as shock but you need control yourself, I promise I won't let any thing happen to Maanvi."

Then slowly Jeevika break down and cry's then say "Why Maanu? First god had taken my mum and dad away from me when I was 7 years old now Maanu."

Viren just hold hand's and say's "Please Jeevika you need control yourself, for Maanvi sake .Maanvi need you to be strong for her and she need your support more then ever. I promise I won't let any thing happen to her"

Both Viren and Jeevika hugging each other and crying, as Viren was trying console Jeevika but himself was broken from inside.
Edited by indian10 - 11 years ago
indian10 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: alicemath

nice 1!!!!😊

Thank you
Kanwal_chohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice prediction I hope this really happens x
Kiara_rocks thumbnail