Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
AWESOME UPDATE
PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE SOON!!!
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
really want to know what happened that night?
RestlessWriter thumbnail
Woah! Holy smokes! 

I love your gutsy Riddhima! Man! How I wish the real one had been even half as gutsy as the one in your story. And I love that you have some much happening in your story - the Sanjeevani scandal, Sid's and Riddhima's developing friendship, Riddhima and Armaan's break up, the tension between Mr. Modi and everyone else.. There isn't a single dull moment in your story.

Now I am really really eager to know what happened that night of the accident. That's your cue my dear to update super fast and I really appreciate the fact that you updated quick. Thank you ðŸ¤—

Looking forward to what's coming up next..

Cheers,

Neet
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wohooo, Riddhima broke up with him *dancing*

Man, i was mad at everything with a hell out of a mood.. Then i decide to come here, really hoping to see 'Love is blind' updated in my pms, and I did :O Wow...

And am amazed as well as sooo happy that u updated so quick despite everything :D

Amazing, I can't explain how many different emotions i had reading this..
Its bad to know that sanjeevni is facing such disgrace n equally justified as they couldn't even save Sid his eyes.

N Sid n Riddhima can be cute yaaar, beautifully written :))

Riddhima's confused feelings n her thoughts about that night really makes me wonder, what did Armaan do actually o.O , t

Then I was laughing when she actually wad breaking her engagement with Armaan without thinking. :'D

Update sooon, really eager to know what will happen next

Love
Lia
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update !
I felt bad for Shanky& Sanjeevani staff but then again u can't blame Mr. Modi.
SR scene was short but supa cuteee <3 She was smiling throughout the convo ;) so cute :)
and Yayy Riddhima broke up with Armaan :D :P but I really wanna know what happened that night .
Looking forward to the next part. Cont soon ...