chillyflakes thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

That's nice! Must have been fun!

Cheers,

Chilly

PS : I have never met any celebrity till date😭

sugar plum thumbnail
you are one lucky girl... had fun?... i'm sure you did... do let us know what he said to you... i hope you asked him to visit our forum when he can!πŸ˜†
jingle thumbnail

you are really luckt!

thanks for 😊sharing

maryam16 thumbnail

wwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww...............gr8

i would just melt if i saw him or talk 2 himπŸ˜›

plzz hope u did tell him 2 visit the forum?

lucky u man i am truly jealousπŸ˜†

angadsidolgirl thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: dinky21

where di du meet him? coz he doesnt party except just for work

It was his day off from shooting.So he could come.

apocolyse thumbnail
ok what i'm gonna say here might b annoying but here it goes(btw i might not b right..sry if i hurt anybody):look angadsidolgirl..i fink u never even met him...i fink u just want us 2 believe u...no offence girl...mayb it is bcoz when u had that topic of sayin that u h8 every1 that is a fan of angad, and nearly every1 said WE LOVE ANGAD(no matter what)that's y 4 people 2 forgive u, u said that u've met iqbal khan...........SRY SRY SRY 😭 😭 😭 !!!I KNOW I'VE HURT U..SRY SRY..but i have 2 say ..u r really lucky if u've met him!!!SRY SRY SRY SRY..PLZ 4GIVE ME!!! 😭
angadsidolgirl thumbnail
Ive already said sorry to whom i should have said. And if u dont want to believe me, go ahead. Nobody can stop ya.
chillyflakes thumbnail

πŸ˜† Dinky, stop questioning the poor girl like a Cop, yaar!

Cheers,

Chilly

chillyflakes thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: tania_uk

ok what i'm gonna say here might b annoying but here it goes(btw i might not b right..sry if i hurt anybody):look angadsidolgirl..i fink u never even met him...i fink u just want us 2 believe u...no offence girl...mayb it is bcoz when u had that topic of sayin that u h8 every1 that is a fan of angad, and nearly every1 said WE LOVE ANGAD(no matter what)that's y 4 people 2 forgive u, u said that u've met iqbal khan...........SRY SRY SRY 😭 😭 😭 !!!I KNOW I'VE HURT U..SRY SRY..but i have 2 say ..u r really lucky if u've met him!!!SRY SRY SRY SRY..PLZ 4GIVE ME!!! 😭

πŸ˜† OMG, this is so funny! Tania, you crack me up entirely, you are too damn cute!

πŸ˜† Still laughing! Chilly!