FAR BETTER THAN OTHERS!!!!1

seriallover_OMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey!!!!!Did u just notice?????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

People say that this show is similar to pratiya but HELL NOOO🀒🀒🀒🀒

This show is far better...whhy???πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

because-

1)Sanchi is a brave girl who has guts to fight for her rights,she is facing indu bravely by using her mind⭐️⭐️⭐️

pratigya never used her rights,instead she got married to krishna and faced continous humiliation from every side.Krishan tried to rape her,she didnt fight,,hell she wasnt able to convince him to study further,,atleast our INDU is 12th pass.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

2)Sanchi's parents are equally brave to support her in her ups and down and her mother is even ready to commit suicide for her(I LOVE HER MOTHER,she is SUPERCUTE)😳😳😳😳

pratigya's parents never took her side,instead they behaved so weak in front of everyone that even pratigya decided to step back.And when Krishna slapped pratigya once,pratigya's mom was like "its ok dear!!!!he is your husband,he has a right to slap you(WOW!!!why dont he just kill her??)

3)sanchi has got two siblings and both are younger even then they try to help her(Remember her brother in mahaepisode),they are equally rebellious and braveπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

pratigya even having a BIG BROTHER AND NONSENSE SISTER did'nt get any help from them.A brother should fight for his sister anyhow but NO he never did instead he married krishna's sister to do a "TIT-FOR-TAT"(what a fool)😑😑😑😑

And pratiya's sister(more of trouble than help)being so nosy and troublesome always meddled in her matters by making them worse(remember she married krishna's big brother)πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

4)sanchi has always tried to avoid indu,no matter what and she made such a good plan to cancel the marriage this time.Iam starting to like her now...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but pratigya married krishna to take revenge and how will she take revenge???by not letting him touch her body(how foolish is that)...This is not a good plan to take revenge by marrying ur enemy and then thinking that I will not let him touch me.Who are you fooling girl??WHy to take such a risk??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Fine!krishna came out to be fine and didnt rape her but what if he would???wouldnt that made pratigya's condition miserable???😑😑😑

NOTE:-INDU can aCT!!!!!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

but our SANCHI didnt take this risk,she very well know that INDU wants her and she will not give him a single chance to do something that to her.
TRY TO SEE FROM SANCHI'S EYES.
If they get married,who knows,how will indu turn out to be--good or bad??😲😲😲😲

SEE!!I am just talking about pratigya ,I havent started with saathiya and iss pyar ko kya naam doon and that "YEH RISHTA KYA KEHLATA HAI".We will discuss them later..But this post is for those people who are comparing pratigya nd RJN.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

FROM MY SIDE---RJN is really getting interested day-by-day.I mean its really good to see that atleast one show is taking our side.They are showing that girls can stand for those who forcefully tries to get them.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

IAM A TOtal RJN FAN NOW ----
IAM A BIG FAN OF INDU's acting skills and
SANCHI's attitude towards life and career.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

No offense to pratigya lovers.We all find out flaws in every thing.Afterall no one is perfect.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Once again sorry pratigya lovers!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UDEY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Man u r passionate ... lol ... RJN is definitely NOT Pratigya !  Sanchi lives by her wits ... n Indu is smart enough to trump the likes of Prabal in their own games !  But we hv to also accept d fact different people will identify with different kinds of stories ... to each his own . So I think it is waste of our energy to compare d 2 serials . My only fear is that d CVs don't start thinking that RJN cud be turned into Pratigya - for TRP's sake . N that is why it is so important that d story moves back to d campus again ... beyond the boundaries of petty domestic intrigues . Lets hope that it happens soon ... n we see our Tyger in his full splendour once more  : D
maha_femir4ever thumbnail
whats the comparision b/w yrkkh and RJN why 2 discuss it later both the stories are faaar different 4rm each otherπŸ˜†
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Holy smokes you are passionate and I love it! I love Sanchi, she has wits and that girl knows how to handle situations, even manipulate them to suit her when the going gets tough! I love this show, love Sanchi and love Indu Singh!
bwoodlover01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
When I first started watching the show, especially the part where Indu goes absolutely obsessive over Saanchi reminded me of the early days of Pratigya (I actually loved that phase of Pratigya back then, now it's just plain stupid) but that was mainly because
1) The Uttar Pradesh setting, UP motorbikes, roads,
2) The dialect (kauno, paperwa, etc)
3) Krishna/Indu's obsessive nature, "run the town" personality and willing to hurt anyone that come in the way of their wishes sort of thing.

HOWEVER, as the show went on I realised that the storyline is eras apart. Pratigya was stuck in name-calling, superstious beliefs, whereas RJN has a modern feel with an educational girl keeping up with her morals. Pratigya was educated too but she still married Krishna willingly which was really a lame excuse to get the leads together. Atleast in RJN, that isn't happening. Saanchi is actually fighting and keeping up with the tagline of the title and theme of the seriel, unlike Pratigya where she's just following the law and order of her in-laws 24/7.
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RJN is good and I enjoy it alot but you cannot compare it to shoews like iss pyaar ko kya naam doon and Ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai. There's a reason those two shows are top because they are the best and viewers watch them and love them the most. I'm sorry pratigya and yrkkh Is one thing but you can't compare it to IPKKND and ehmmbh because there just too good.