Amrit Manthan

Amrit

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

snowdream

IF-Stunnerz

snowdream

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Amrit is just aspoiled girl.just spoiled by rajmata.Rajmata is using her controlling her..She was a good sister...how many of u will b able to 4give if  ur sister does so.Amrit is unaware of the fact.Ya she was marrying agam 4 his money..but it was 4 her family also..We must not 4get the fact that she went through 2 marriage breaks...she is hurted very badly...Amrit had been a good sister...she had always cared Nimrit but ya her words are quite rude and thats bcoz of Rajmata training.I hope she find her true mate in Tej n he is the only person who can make her understand

no offence to any1 but i do feel there mi8 b lot of amrit in or own society.she is not evil/bad.I like her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Khush94_mahi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amrit" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Yeah.. I kinda agree with you. Sometimes such things happen in your life that you don't remain yourself anymore. I feel like she knows that bad stuff has happened to you. I mean I dont care why she was marrying Agam, but the thing was that she was getting married. Her marriage has broken. I would be shattered to see all my jewels taken away from me and put on my own sister. Even though Nimrit did it for good and she wasn't ready on her own, but still Amrit's heart is broken.

I feel like Amrit is confused between what is wrong and who was  responsible for it. She just wants to escape it, escape the reality but she doesn't know how.

The thing is that she is aware of the fact that Agam wanted to take revenge on her, still she wants him as her husband. I am sure that she will once be succeeded to make Nimrit's life horrible, but she won't feel good about it once it will happen. Then only she will realize that Nimrit is a true sister.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.