Fan Fictions

Kyun Dard Hai Itna Tere Ishq Mein #2 link Pg142 - Page 3

archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey all!! M back with the next chapter. U may find less of Arhi for 2-3 chapters but it is necessary for the story. Sorry for the errors.

Chapter-4

Mehta Mansion

Sonam (started in a sad tone): Bhai u know that i lost my parents when i was 3.

Rohan was not expecting a discussion about the past they wanted to bury deep as it was hurting him to see his baby sister talk about the people she loved n lost.

Rohan: Princess why r u saying this?? R we not ur family?? Is there something wrong??

Sonam (annoyed): Bhai!! Do u wanna know or not?? Don't feel bad. M fine. But we'll have to discus this for the whole story.

Rohan (with a sigh): Alright!! Continue.

Sonam: 4 years ago, uncle told me all about my parents. We were a loving family. My mom, papa, dii n me. A happy family. Dii was mom's favorite n i was closer to papa. We had gone to Manali for a holiday. Ur family joined us over there. My family was going out for site-seeing but as i was sleeping at that time and i loved being with u guys, they left me behind in the custody of ur mom. After 4 hours, there was a call from the police that their car met with an accident and due to fuel leakage, there was a blast. No one survived. Mom, papa n dii were no more.

Sonam had tears in her eyes by now. But still she continued: Their bodies were found in a very bad state. They couldn't b recognized but only two bodies were found at the accident site. They were of mom n papa. Nobody knew anything about dii. 

Everybody concluded that may b she was so severely involved in that accident and she being just an 8 year old child, may b there was nothing left of her. Uncle did not believe in that story but as there was no proof of dii being alive, he could not do anything. So he took me in n looked after me like his younger child.

He handled the Mehta Empire as i was a kid n not mature enough to hande it. He gave me the whole authority over business when i turned 16 but as m still a minor, he is intending to handle the business for two more months till i turn 18. He still believes that dii is alive n may b some day we'll b able to find her. N i believe him. In my heart i know that dii is alive n i'll not leave any stone unturned to find her. I love u bhai but also need to find her.

Arjun: That's fine Princess but what it has to do with the Raizadas??

Sonam turns towards Arjun.

Sonam: Bhai i was just going to explain that part. When i saw that interview yesterday, i was so lost that i couldn't help thinking where i have seen those eyes. That innocence, that expression... Bhai i want to know about this Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada. 

Her eyes speak volumes. N somehow she reminds me of mom. She said in her interview that she lost her parents when she was 8. I need to know whether the feeling m getting that she's my Pari dii is correct or not. I need to know bhai. Please.

Sonam was crying hard by the time she ended. She wanted to b close to her parents. She was carrying on being happy just for the sake of her uncle n her Rohan bhai. But she missed her family badly. This room belonged to Khushi Mehta who was her elder sister. Their parents had given them adjacent rooms right from the beginning with a common door shared by the two rooms as they wanted the sisters to a special bonding sharing everything along with giving them their personal space as well.

Sonam continued: All the gifts bought by mom n papa r still in her cupboard. I have been adding gifts from my side to that pile since forever. When i was young, uncle used to say that Pari dii has gone to stay with a relative n i believed him. But now i know that she's somewhere where we could not reach her all these past years. But not any more bhai. I was not having any hint n that is why i was unable to find her inspite of my attempts. But now m having a gut feeling that Mrs. Raizada is my Pari dii.

You have to find out all about her Arjun bhai. I don't care how u'll do it. I only know that u WILL do it for me.

Arjun (cups her face n wipes her tears): Don't worry Princess. We'll find ur Pari dii. I promise. I'll start work now n get u all her details within a week. N the week ends next Friday. Just b patient.

Arjun went out to start with his work. Rohan came next to Sonam n hugged her tightly.

Rohan: Princess!! I know u r feeling upset right now but i assure u that we'll find her.

He wanted to cheer her up as he could not stand her tears. So finally he decided to share his biggest secret with her which he was hiding from her for one and a half month.

Rohan: I want to tell u something Princess.

Sonam pulled back from the hug to look in his eyes.

Sonam: What r u hiding Bhai??

Rohan: How can u say that m hiding something?? (winking at her)

Sonam laughed at his expression: I know it when u hide something bhai. I can read ur eyes. Remember?? Now speak up.

Rohan with a serious face: I have found ur bhabi.

It took Sonam full two minutes to register the information shared by Rohan with her. She was shoked but very happy.

Sonam: Finally!! Tell me who's she?? How she looks like?? Do i know her?? Is she a friend?? Hae i met her??

Rohan: Breathe Princess. (laughing) U know her very well. She works with u. (teasing her now)

Sonam: What?? Who?? Sonam was getting impatient now.

Sonam: Come on bhai. Tell me na.

Rohan: On one condition. U won't say anything about this to her or dad for now. I'll talk to dad myself when he returns. And well m planning to propose to her next saturday at the success party. I know i have known her for just one and a half month but i know that she's the one for me.

Sonam: Fine bhai. Promise. But who is she??

Rohan: Lavanya!!

Sonam: What?? Bhai r u kidding me?? Lavanya?? Lavanya Kashyap?? But u don't know her much. And u know she's a bit weird. Sometimes oh so stubborn and sometimes all the more traditional.

Rohan: Don't u like her Princess??

Sonam: Its not that bhai. The thing is that she is ASR's ex. And she was known for her temper at AR. I don't know how she'll cope up with someone so calm like u. How r u so sure that u love her??

Rohan with a dreamy look: It doesn't take long to realize that. Accepting ur feelings is a greater challenge than realizing the feelings.

Sonam (smiling): Bhai if u r so sure about it then m with u. Go for it. She's a nice person at heart. I know her that much. (smiling)

Rohan (concerned): R u sure u r ok with it Princess??

Sonam: Of course bhai. How can i b not ok with it when u r so happy about it?? Congratulations. God m waiting for saturday. (beaming). Well then should i start calling her bhabi?? (Sonam teased Rohan winking at him)

Rohan with a wink: Sure. But not before saturday.

And they both broke into a hearty laugh. That was a very happy moment for them.

Note:
I know there was no Arhi in this chapter. But plzz bear with me. There's a lot coming up. The upcoming chapters will reveal many things.

Precap:

How Khushi landed with the Guptas??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey am the first...nice update... reveal all the past fastly Edited by meniranjana00 - 11 years ago
ads99ful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
printy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Good web of story continue..
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I KNEW IT!!!!! She is Khushi's sister!!!!! Can't wait to read more!!!!!!!
FLORASRA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good. Update soon.
Thanks for d PM
samia19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome story, please pm me when u update
Sleepy_Panda thumbnail
plz update chapter 5 fast ...can't wait to read more...wats gonna happen next
plz send me pm whenever u update it...
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey all!! M not very satisfied with this chapter but it was required. Please bear with me n i promise the next part will b loved by u. Sorry for the errors.

Chapter 5

Gupta House

Same Evening

There was a knock on the door followed by door-bell.

Buaji: Haye re Nandkisore!! Iss waqat koun aa gya??

She opens the door with one hand on her hips. Koun ho babua??

It was Arjun. He was here to start work as he had promised his Princess. He was in a simple check shirt & black trousers. He was wearing spectacles and his looks gave an impression as if he is of a very middle class family.

Arjun: Namastey aunty ji. Mera naam Arjun hai. Mai ek journalist hu. Apse Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada k baare me thodi baatein krni thi. Wo kya hai na k ab aapki beti itne bade business tycoon ki patni hai to hum sab unke baare me janna chahte hain. Fir unhone interview mein aap sbke baare mein itni achi achi baatein ki to maine socha k unke baare mein unke pariwaar se behtar koun bata skta hai?? Hume to bas shaadi se pehle ki Khushi Kumari Gupta k baare me janna hai. Unki pasand napasand etc etc. Wo ab ek celebrity jo hain. Jis channel k liye unhone interview dia tha mai usi channel ki taraf se hoon. Hume Mr. & Mrs. Raizada k parivaar waalon ka b interview lene ko kaha gya hai jo k magazine me publish kia jaega.

Buaji: Acha acha. Babua tum andar aai jao. Fir baatein krte hain.

And then she calls Amma.

Buaji: Garimaaa... Tanik chaye nashte ka intzaam kro Nandkisore.

Then she turns to Arjun.

Buaji: Haan babua. Kaa janna hai tumka??

Arjun: Ji hume to unke bachpan se lekar unki ab tak ki zindagi k baare me janna hai. Aap bataiye na please.

Garima enters with tea & snacks.

Arjun: Namastey aunty.

Garima: Namastey babua. turning to buaji) Jiji ye...??

Buaji: Nandkisore eeh patrakaar hai. Sanka Devi k bachpan k baare mein janna chahta hai. Tum baat karo hum abi aate hain.

And buaji leaves.

Garima: Acha acha. Babua chaye lijiye na.

Arjun: Dhanyavaad aunty. Ab aap bataiye kuch Mrs. Raizada k bachpan ki baatein.

He was giving them his best smile to convince them of his genuine motive of interview.

Garima started: Khusi hume mili jb wo 8 saal ki thi. Uske babuji use yahan le k aaye the. Tab se wo hamare parivaar ka hissa ban gai. Kabhi laga hi nahi k wo hamari nahi hai. Apno se zyada apni bn gai wo hamare liye.

Arjun: Wo 8 saal ki thi mtlb wo apki beti nahi hain??

He saw them feeling a bit uncomfortable. 

Arjun:Maaf kijiyega mera mtlb wo nahi tha.

Garima smiles faintly: Koi baat nahi. Khusi 8 saal ki thi jb wo hume mili. Hum ek shaadi mein manali gaye the. Wahan se wapis aate hue hume raaste mein ek bachhi behosh mili. Thodi dur ek gaadi b thi jiska accident ho gya tha. Gaadi ko aag lag chuki thi or ek zor ka dhamaka hua or sab khatam ho gya. Shayad wo Bachhi usi gaadi mein thi lekin kisi tarah bach k bahar nikal gai. Hume ye to nahi pata ki wo koun thi or wo gaadi kiski thi to hum us bachhi ko apne saath le aaye. Humne to socha tha k jb kahin koi khabar ayegi kisi bachhi k laapata hone ki to hum use uske parivaar k paas chhodh ayenge. Lekin koi khabar hi nahi aayi. Dheere dheere wo hamare hi parivaar mein shaamil ho gai. Hamare jeevan ko usne pyaar se bhar dia. Usne hi bataya ki uska naam Khushi hai. Fir humne use Khushi hi bulana shuru kr dia. Hamari Payal bitiya ki to wo humraaz hai. Sagi behno se zyada pyaar hai dono mein. Or hum khush hain k dono ek hi parivaar me byahi gai hain. Ab dono kbi alag nahi hongi.

Garima wipes a tear wich was threatening to fall.

Arjun: Aunty aap log hamesha se yahin rehte hain??

Garima: Nahi nahi bitwa. Hum toh Lucknow k hain. Kuch mahine pehle hi yahan aaye hain.

They talk about Lucknow for some time. Then...

Arjun: Aunty ji agar bura na mano to kya main unke bachpan ki koi tasveer dekh sakta hoon??

Garima: Zaroor. Hum Abhi lekar aate hain.

Garima returns with a photo album.

Arjun: Thanks aunty.

He goes through the album and finds a picture of Khushi at that age of 8. 

Ajun: Aunty ek glass paani milega please.

Garima: Abi laye.
Garima exits to get water.

Arjun takes out a picture and puts it in his pocket.

Garima returns with water.

Arjun drinks it.

Arjun: Thanks a lot aunty. Aapne itna samay nikala. Agar fir se kuch puchna hua to main fir aa jaunga. abi main chalta hoon. Waise b andhera ho raha hai.

Garima: Zaroor babua.

Arjun leaves Gupta House. 

Mehta Mansion

Sonam's Room

Sonam was looking at the picture given to her by Arjun. Now she was sure that she has found her Pari dii.

Sonam to Arjun: Thanks bhai. Gud job. Next target is Arnav Singh Raizada. Also inquire about the Guptas' life before coming to Delhi.

Arjun: Sure Princess.

Arjun makes some calls and assures Sonam that they will get the reports in 2 days.

Sonam: Bhai we know about Guptas now. Next we need to know about Raizadas. All of them.

Arjun: Ho jaega Princess. Hum Pari k baare mein sb pta lga k hi rhenge. Don't worry.

And Arjun left the room to start with the next job in hand- Arnav Singh Raizada.

Precap:

Arjun gathered the info regarding Arnav Singh Raizada.
meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey am first... really nice 
finally sonam found that... 
Edited by meniranjana00 - 11 years ago