Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 19 years ago
tell me 1 thing mariam...u have prob with bajaj or Ronit. coz even if Ronit leaves kzk bajaj will be played by sum1 else. maybe u r insecure abt cezzane's popularity...which Ronit managed to cut into.😑
mariam 4 u thumbnail
i don,t think ronit has any effect on cezanne,s popularity its your point of view and there is noo competition between ronit and cezanne
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Then wat makes u happy that Ronit is leaving....u shud happy only if the character of Bajaj is being killed
ronitr thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

mariam i always wonder , how could u be always against ronit...i've seen u praising hiten of kyunki also....there 2 u were against mihir...

howcome u don't like ronit in any of his show....

or is it b'coz i am mistaken

mariam 4 u thumbnail

u r right i am also against mihir bcoz i don,t like mihir as well anyways its only my point of view.and ya i like hiten and gutam in kyunki

mariam 4 u thumbnail
actually i am happy only if anurag and prerna get married and bajaj is being get married with someone else(even with sonal sehgal) and won,t come between anurag and prerna
ronitr thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mariam U r thinking exactly opposite to meπŸ˜†..what a match....!!!

I wish just the opposite that it's high time for anurag to get married...he should stop going behind others wives(both onscreen and off screen)...its always b'coz of Aonu that Ballu prerna got seperated...

I like hiten and gauri also but not as much as the GR8 mihir and tulsi...

now i don't like karan - nandini..i like karan tania....i'm so irritated with nandini...but i respect your likes....apna apna pasand hai....

😊😊😊may U be happy and may I also be happyπŸ˜†

livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
if ronit dies in kzk or if he is in coma or if he is replaced ... i wil never be happy