Zooms hot news&Sarrkar today

ronitr thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

😊Todays hot news of zoom was that Ronit Roy denied his replacement in Kasautii...

Does it mean that he choosed Kasautii or whether he is waiting for the matters to get solved by itself.

In SARRKAR today ronit was there ,but somewhere something was missing....yes his power.I felt as if Rohit was the center of attention.Ronit was continously asking sorry to people,asking mom "ma abh kya hoga",and even heard some high pitch talk from Rohit while he was trying to advice him.Alltogether Ronit is not given his level of power...only Priyamvada is talking,and else are reacting.I felt so...... and I wish to see Ronit doing the talking.

What do you think of Mihir's hair style today.....well I didn't like it niether for Mihir nor for ronit.Mr.Bajaj is completely missing nowadays.......KZK is dragging....Did I miss a ronit scene inKzk ,was bussy in Sarrkar.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ronit thumbnail

OHHH MY ghosh this means he will leave Sarkaar WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH EKTA???? STUPID!

Mihiir looks gud with the new hair style he looks quite CUTE!!!!😳

livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yh i didnt like the hairstyle.... do u guys watch Jassi.... U muz hav seen Armaans Haristyle lately in his Totally dukhi look....Ronits hairstyle is juz lik tat...
livingforelvis thumbnail
I guess Ronits waiting 4 matters 2 solve themselves out....
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
NOOOO ronitr!
Ronit rocked like HELL in Sarrkarr...even though Karan does the talking, Kunal is more influential.....he's the sobre and composed guy aorund....he's mr.Dependable....and he's just entered the scene yaar....what do u expect him to do???
HE ROCKS!
NOTHING WAS MISSING!
he is the best----always-
ronitfan
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
and yeah-
wuite liked his new hairstyle----it's wuite MOD!😆
Ayush thumbnail

Hey I dont want him to leave sarrkkar..... man its damn rocking..... If he is given to choose btwen d 2..... n no odr option is left.... He shud choose sarrkkar....

galactic4_1000 thumbnail
yaa his hairstyle as mihir is kinda funny!! but he still looooook sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ULTRA HOT!!
mariam 4 u thumbnail

UFFFFFFFFFFFFFF IT MEANS HE IS NOT GOING FROM KZK

I ALWAYS SAID THAT EKTA SHOULD USE SOMETHING VERY TECHNICAL TO EXPELL HIM FROM KZK😡

livingforelvis thumbnail
Ronits hair in KYUNKI IS CRAPPY..... I DONT LIKE IT..... It is so much like the dukhi look of  ARMAN SIR in JAssi