Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

FF :Time and Again Book 1 completed (Page 51)

Post Reply New Post

Page 51 of 153

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --peehu--

awesome update. Piya facing abhay! Thats going to be interesting.

Thanks peehuEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF :Time and Again Book 1 completed (Page 51)" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darkcocoa_renu

Abhay pia ko kabhi nahi chodega...ufff...poor pia...reina z hasina??nice update..good goin:)

Obviously. jahan Piya wahan Abhay...or Abhayendra, as the case may beLOL

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkyekfanclub

awesome Shreya abhiya also came face 2 face superb liked Metz and Pia's part Smile update next part soon 

metz and Pia are going to be friends in the pastEmbarrassed

thanks a lot for likingEmbarrassed

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Chapter 6

Darjeeling, 2011:

"Where-what..." Said Sid, opening his eyes.

Abhay staked him...all he could remember was an excruciating apin, as the world spun around him...Was this death, then? Was he in hell?

"Siddharth."

Sid's eyes widened; he knew that voice.

"Maithali? Did Abhay- kill you too?"

Maithali came closer : she looked the same as he had seen her last, though with calmer features. She sat down next to him : it was then that he became aware that he was lying on a soft bed. That meant he was in a room. Sid felt confusion : wasn't hell supposed to torture him?

"Of course not," she said in her husky voice. "You were dead, I merely brought you back. Abhay couldn't kill me , of course.. It's taken me a year to figure out how to get you back."

She brought a goblet to his lips : the blood tasted metallic, puzzling him : blood wasn't supposed to taste like this. He made  no complaint , however, and drank, reveling in the knowledge that Maithali had chosen him, over Abhay'.She loved him, as he had he loved her. She'd given him back his life.

"What happened?" he asked, wanting to know more , hear more about her love for him. She'd say that she missed him, that she knew his love for her, that...

"I cursed Abhay," said Maithali quietly. "I cursed him to lie in a frozen grave for eternity."

"What?" said Sid, this news came like a bolt from the blue. "And- and Pia? You took her blood, right? Aren't you the queen of us all now?"

Maithali hissed.

"He stopped me," she murmered. "I couldn't kill Pia, because he loves her; he couldn't kill me, because he had loved  me, and I couldn't kill him because'.." she stopped abruptly.

A cold fist started sqeezing Sid's chest, so that it felt as though she'd cursed him, instead of his younger. Suddenly, a clear picture formed before his eyes : she was using him, she didn't want him because she felt any ...affection for him.

"So, anyway, I brought you here," continued Maithali, her voice louder than before. "We're in Darjeeling, I didn't want to attract attention. I need to you to help me get my revenge on Pia, now that she's back to Dehradun."

"Back?"

"Oh yes," smirked Maithali. "Back from Paris, where she went for a year to become a supermodel, after he wiped all her memories..."

"Abhay wiped her memories? "

"Exactly. But- blast it- that human- she broke my curse. She  broke it!" she said, her voice rising to a screech now.

Mastering herself, Maithali said : "Come now, we need to hunt.Don't we?"

Sid did not move. "I thought the curse could be broken only by-" he stopped midway, at the thunderous look on Maithali's face. For the first time , Sid feared Maithali.

"Come on, Sid," she hissed, as Sid hesitated to attack the older of the two women whom they found on the outskirts of the forest. Sid watched as Maithali moved lithely behind the younger, sinking her fangs into her and draining her dry. The older woman screamed- and was silenced as Maithali cast a spell on her. Sid moved to fang out, but- somehow or the other, his fangs wouldn't come out : it was bewildering. "Come on!" snapped Maithali. "What's got into you?"

Sid had never felt so humiliated in his life, as he mumbled : "I can't- fangs won't come."

Maithali stared at him in dumb shock. Then, turning slightly, she drained the other woman too. Sid watched, feeling suddenly powerless...afraid.

When she finished, she looked at him contemptuously. " Fat lot of use you're going to be, aren't you?" she said bitterly. "After all I did to bring you back- you're no better than a weak human." Her voice as she said "human" made Sid still colder.

She reached up to him, took a dagger concealed in her gown and made a small cut in his arm. Strangely enough, Sid's blood was still as refractive as vampire's blood were, which puzzled Sid. If he was a human, then why was  his blood that of a vampire?

Maithali seemed satisfied- extremely so, however, on seeing this. Her whole manner changed at once. She took his arm, and started walking out of the forest.

"Dear, darling Siddharth," she said, her voice lilting,melodious. "What a lot you have done for me. How much you love me..."

Her manner reminded Sid of a cat that had just finished a barrel of cream.

She stroked his jaw with one long, elegant finger. "You must help me- you will, won't you? Help me kill Pia- and Abhayendra will be our- your- slave forever. Wouldn't you love that?"

Sid smiled helplessly, unable to think.

"I knew I could count on you," she said, sounding like a purring cat.

"Listen to me- this is what we must do..."

She outlined their plan to Sid.

As they reached the old mansion where Sid had lain, however, Sid stopped abruptly. "Can I just- take a walk- alone?"

"But of course. I will-wait for you." With a tilt of her head, Maithali went in.

Alone at last, Sid ran. He ran and ran, throughout the forest, skirting the edges, before running in the opposite direction again. His speed was still that of a vampire- almost more so, he thought. He killed a stag with his hands, but still found that no fangs would come. Somehow, even the idea of blood repulsed him. He ran again, trying to drown out the cacophony of voices inside his head.

"She will never love you!"

"...I am yours...forever."

"You hid Maithali from me!"

"Tell me you didn't do this, Siddharth, please'."

"Fat lot of use you're going to be, aren't you?"

"Brother, go back! You'll get burned alive, you'll be killed! Brother!"

"Everyone deserves a second chance, Siddharth."

"How much you love me."

"Why have you come back!"

"I trust you, Siddharth. I know you would never hurt anyone."

"STOP IT!" he howled at last, kneeling and clutching his head in his hands.

The voices died down, but did not disappear entirely. One of them, he could still hear, faint but clear, as though spoken only moments before :

"I trusted you, Siddharth! I trusted you!

...Don't kill me..please?

...Please don't do this,Siddharth. You're not the right person to be evil. You're hurting yourself, Siddharth!

I'm so sorry..."

Sid shut his eyes tightly, trying to stem the flow of tears.

Why had he chosen that path, all those years ago? Why had he turned his back on his brother?

He gave a short, humourless laugh. Because of a girl who'd chosen his brother? He laughed at the irony of the whole situation. After all these years, when he'd thought he'd won against Abhay- he'd lost. Abhay had won, without even trying to. His brother was so lucky- to be brought back to life because someone loved him. Because someone would follow him to the ends of the earth. And what about himself?  Brought back by someone who only wanted his services.

He laughed at the irony of it all.

What was most scary was how he could never forget her. Always, all those years-it was as if she'd always been in the back of his mind, and now-it was though she was fighting, and winning, to come to the front of his thoughts. The only person who'd trusted him, blindly, naively...

Yet he would not become the saint she wanted him to be . He could not become a selfless saint like his brother. And yet... Yes, he knew what to do. Vampire or not, Sid realized that he could change the entire game. He stood up suddenly, sure of his decision.

Dehradoon, 2011:

"I don't care how you do it," said Abhay shortly. " I want the names of the directors of every one of the French modeling companies.All of them. No, Sharma, I want the names of the directors, not the models. And I want them by tomorrow, get that?"

^^ I'm getting a lot of nominees for ReinaWink

They are :  Alina, Maya, Misha,Dishu, Haseena, and, and...Piya [The last one was by Tora] With such a rate, May I also suggest : Panchi, Tracker, T, Sugandh,and MadhuEmbarrassed

Please vote for your favsLOLLOL

And do let me know of any new contenders for the post as well. ThanksTongue

Also, I hope you guys can guess who the voices belonged to?Smile

Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 10 June 2012 at 1:42am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

Sheela123EVIILlexie123ash12diyadawda13sukusnavnittanvipareek..Bournville...SmokeySilence.harinisriram39hema_rawatpurple_shadozvishti.dvdVkjThomsunYumna786bubble_arunsunita_gmcuteariyaJananivjcanjali0111DashingCuteJazzPari-GuptaCavingInVidya_luv_SaRunalicia212snitchseeker.tanu.--Rose--Paint.It.BlacK.Acid_Queen.AbhIyalicious.Newton123sukugenysanghita0000..juhi..Monami_50Andromeda001_7th_HorcruX_.Sukirticious.bellaaa..tora.tangled.MS-meghasharma---Priya---FieryHeartSuper KoolAchilles_StyxSheDevilxxAqeelahxxAkshi0019.Chashmish.Fearless_LoverKit_Kat

bubble_

IF-Dazzler

bubble_

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
yippee..!!..me first..LOL
awesome update Shreya...Clap
loved ur writing..
maithili is so evil..Evil Smile
So r we gonna see sid as a positive character now kya..?
Continue soon...Embarrassed

Edited by _Sonu_ - 10 June 2012 at 12:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bookworm-ALS--

maria090

IF-Sizzlerz

maria090

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Sonu_

res

sonu LOL good

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bubble_bookworm-ALS--

maria090

IF-Sizzlerz

maria090

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
res ROFL

Edited by maria_mahar - 10 June 2012 at 1:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bubble_bookworm-ALS--

.tanu.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bookworm-ALS--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top