Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

FF :Time and Again Book 1 completed (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 153

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snitchseeker

Brilliant brilliant brilliant i am dancing cant wait for more

i am dancing too reading miss late latif's commentLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snitchseeker

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF :Time and Again Book 1 completed (Page 5)" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjali0111

IF-Dazzler

anjali0111

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
nice concept...continue soonSmile

bookworm-ALS--

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Chapter 1

Dehradoon, 2011:

"Maithili…Maithili…who  are you?" muttered Pia as she went through the newspapers of the past one year in the library. She needed to find out exactly what memories she had lost, and since everyone was hell bent on giving her half-baked lies….Pia decided she wanted proper answers, but the more she found out, the more her confusion grew. This article about the fire in the forest, for instance…apparently a princess called Maithili had been burnt alive, alongwith her lover. Pia was confused..why did the name strike bells in her mind? As though she had met her…. But how could have met someone who had died in the 1850s…? There was something very fishy about the whole thing.

And then there was Abhay. Impossibly handsome and even more impossibly rude and arrogant, she could not fathom why her heart ached for him. Her family said she'd been hurt by him, and going by his behavious towards her now…It was painfully obvious they'd been speaking the truth. So why was this spark in her heart that refused to die down? Why did she feel that this whole thing was a farce, even though it was reality? Why had she even dated him in the first place?

Questions, Questions….. Pia hated anything left unsolved.

Was it all an illusion by her mind? Maya had said they were perfect, made for each other…So what had gone so wrong? What had really happened?

That night! The night of Panchi's engagement. She'd be prepared to cross her heart and swear a million times that it was Abhay she had seen under the ice, Abhay whose voice she had heard when Neil had had an accident, Abhay who'd helped her prove her   innocence to T….Abhay who'd pulled her into the freezing water when the wolves had surrounded her. She had seen him, touched him. Then why was he denying all that had passed between them? And who was this Maithili, and did it have to do with her?

"Library closed…" announced the cheerful librarian who liked Pia. "I'm sorry, Ma'am, I'll just leave," said Pia, hurriedly getting up. In her hand was clutched the newspaper where the report of the fire had come out. She walked to the forest.

Deeper and deeper she went inside the forest, her mind singly focused on finding the shack that had been burnt . When she reached the spot, she felt a strange sense of anticlimax.

There wasn't any grandeur about the place. It had been gutted, and there was barely anything to suggest the tragedy that had taken place nearly two centuries ago. She stared at it for a few moments, and then a curious hissing, spitting noice made her whip around.

Green flames were flaring up a foot around her, forming a flaming circle, the flames strangely fascinating to watch. They gave off no heat, but Pia was sweating with fear. The flames were rising higher now, growing taller and taller….She couldn't see anything. "Help!" she cried weakly, without any hope for help, but still determined not to go without trying, at least. She could see nothing except a green haze now, and then she felt her feet leave the ground. Darkness surrounded her, and then Pia felt her feet touch the ground after a few seconds. There was a strange feeling in her stomach , as though she had been spinning.She opened her eyes, having shut them from fear. She was in the forest still... Had this been another illusion of her over-active mind? Was she going insane? She got up shakily and looked around.

I think this chapter answered a few questions…LOL.LOL

Do let me know what you thought!

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

Sheela123EVIILRsaakkalexie123DhristikaLazyJanemgarg75diyadawda13tanvipareeksukusnavnit..Bournville...SmokeySilence.hema_rawat..Monica..harinisriram39kuttuvishti.dvdSupervampirecuteariyabubble_arunsunita_gmChelseaForEver-Alone-anjali0111sweety_crazedDashingCuteJazz-Antu-_-Aslan-.AbhIyalicious.snitchseeker.tanu.--Rose--Paint.It.BlacK.Newton123Acid_QueenCavingInalicia212TeDylove..juhi..--Janvie--sanghita0000bellaaaMS-meghasharma---Priya-----peehu--FieryHeartSheDevilAbhiya_Visuilove99mijanur_7th_HorcruX_maria090..tora.tangled.Akshi0019.Chashmish.Trouble.Fearless_Lover

snitchseeker

IF-Rockerz

snitchseeker

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
res
----edited----------

Me first me first Dancing

I think I know what happenedTongue so how will Madam over active Brain come back???Wink This is cool & awesome. That hissing chanting and flame effects were brillinat. Continue. soonissshSmile

Edited by snitchseeker - 14 May 2012 at 1:50am

bookworm-ALS--

maria090

IF-Sizzlerz

maria090

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Excellent update .Clap all things  will repeat again.

pia will again saved by abhay & she will know  about secret of abhay .

Edited by maria_mahar - 14 May 2012 at 2:28am

bookworm-ALS--

bubble_

IF-Dazzler

bubble_

Nice update Shreya...Smile

But I couldn't actually connect the prologue and the first chapter..Confused
The chapter was a l'il similar to 2nd season...but the prologue makes sure the story will surely be something else..
Continue soon...Embarrassed

Edited by _Sonu_ - 14 May 2012 at 4:45am

bookworm-ALS--

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

omg. its lossely based on season 2 but its 100000000000000000000000000 times better. OMG OMG OMG I LOVE IT..SEPECIALLY THE LIBRARY SCENE REMINDED ME OF THAT SCENE IN PKYEK WHERE PIYA READS THE ARTICLE ON THE BURNED HUT AND SAW THE VISION OF ABHAY SAVING HER FROM THAT...AH SHREYOO THIS IS FANTASIC..PLEASE UPDATE THE NEXT PART AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.I AM FREAKIN LOVING THIS..I HOPE PIYA ENDS UP IN THE 1850S KYA TIME AND SEES EVERYTHING HAPPENING THROUGH HER OWN EYES...THIS IS SO EXCITING...AHHH Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maria090bookworm-ALS--

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by austenrox

omg. its lossely based on season 2 but its 100000000000000000000000000 times better. OMG OMG OMG I LOVE IT..SEPECIALLY THE LIBRARY SCENE REMINDED ME OF THAT SCENE IN PKYEK WHERE PIYA READS THE ARTICLE ON THE BURNED HUT AND SAW THE VISION OF ABHAY SAVING HER FROM THAT...AH SHREYOO THIS IS FANTASIC..PLEASE UPDATE THE NEXT PART AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.I AM FREAKIN LOVING THIS..I HOPE PIYA ENDS UP IN THE 1850S KYA TIME AND SEES EVERYTHING HAPPENING THROUGH HER OWN EYES...THIS IS SO EXCITING...AHHH Dancing

Koyel, it starts from that library scene. Till now, it has followed the show, but this will go in an entirely different track. Thanks a ton for liking!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Janvie--.AbhIyalicious.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top