Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

FF :Time and Again Book 1 completed (Page 41)

bookworm-ALS-- IF-Stunnerz
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..tora.tangled.

awesumm shreya!!so reina is related to piya??wat wil happen when abhay meets reina as pia??

Keep wonderingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..tora.tangled.

bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkyekrox

Nyc!!
-Gauri

thank you Gauri.Embarrassed
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by austenrox

fab update honey...Heart

Aww thanks Honey!Embarrassed
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .rumki.

nice update

Thank you...
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkyekfanclub

nice update Shreya cant wait for next part so thats how Dishu heard Pia talking on phone or ye Reina kaun hai yaar ? answer soon Smile

Reina kaun hai? Ye sawaal sun sunke I am too tired now...I won't tell you yetLOLLOL
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Chapter 5

Pandher, 1858:

"A minor glitch, but overall successful," was all Reina would tell Pia in the morning, no matter how Pia worded her questions regarding Reina's detour into the present. "Besides," said Reina, giving her a trunk of clothes and other things Pia would need, "You have enough on your plate with the past. I wouldn't want you to break your head worrying about the present as well. Besides, your family will hear the news in a short while anyway, so there's no worry there."

Pia and Reina carried the heavy trunk between them as they walked along to the palace grounds. All the while, Reina kept up a steady stream of encouragement and advice.

"Okay-and this is just  a friendly advice- try not to get too...attached to anyone from the past. I mean,try not to..fall in love with anyone from here. Because-" and here, for the first time, Pia heard Reina's voice shake, " That sometimes is the worst thing that could happen, given that you would never be able to be united with your love. You realize that, don't you?"

Pia looked at Reina curiously. Why did she seem suddenly nervous and no longer sure of herself? Deciding not to ask, she merely nodded. Reina relaxed at once, her bright smile reappeared.

" Here we are," said Reina, as they reached the gates. "I'm leaving you once we reach the king. We'll meet next week, all right?" she said, noting the disappointed look on Pia's face.

After the king officially designated Pia as Maithali's attendant, Maithali tugged at her sleeve. Pia looked at her in surprise. She jerked her head towards the exit.

Maithali set off briskly, while Pia followed after a pause. She led Pia to the gardens of the palace, and then slowed down so she and Pia were on the same level.

Pia stared. Artistically cut hedges circled the lush lawns, and flowers of every hue adorned the sides. She had never seen something that was so beautiful yet forbidding in a strange way.  They walked on in silence. Maithali broke the silence first. "So, is it your nature to remain silent or are you too shy to speak?" she asked Pia. "Pia looked at her her in shock. "No, actually- I thought you were angry at you," she said, fumbling over the words. Pia wondered if Maithali  was aware of how awe-inspiring she was.

"My anger was not directed at you," said Maithali. "It was not your fault; it was my father's whim."

Pia wondered if Maithali and her father were not on the best terms. "Is it true you are'widely travelled?" said Maithali. "Yes, actually, I spent a while in France and England," replied Pia. Stick to the truth as much as possible, she thought. "I see," said Maithali. "And you like to read?"

Pia replied in the affirmative, and Maithali smiled at her, a dazzling smile that lightened up her entire face. "Why- if I may ask, do you cover your face?" she asked. " I-er- my face got disfigured in an accident," replied Pia, using the subterfuge suggested by Reina. Maithali looked sympathetic. "What about your family?"

"My aunt is the only bit of the family I have left," said Pia, suppressing a pang thinking of Misha.

"I see..well, we'll talk of other things now. For example, you need to take a tour of the entire palace," said Maithali, with one of her bright smiles.

It was evening by the time Maithali had finished giving Pia an entire tour  of the palace, and they were now sitting in the Princess' room.

"Tell me, Piyali," said Maithali, as Pia combed out her hair, " Do you have many friends?" Pia paused. "Not- not many," replied Pia in a small voice. "A loner?" teased Maithali lightly. "No, I just- " Pia began, and then stopped abruptly.

"I don't have many friends either," said Maithali. "A few, you know, the ones from my childhood...I'll introduce them to you tomorrow." Maithali stopped speaking, as wind howled around the windows, and the curtains came undone. A storm was breaking out. Pia moved swiftly towards them, tying them back in place.

Maithali's next question caught her by  surprise.

"What about a lover?"

Pia whirled around, thankful for the veil that kept her mouth covered.

"I - no- I don't have any," she managed to choke out. Don't think of Abhay, don't think of him, she chanted in her head.

"Oh come on, tell me the truth," said Maithali.

"Oh that is- I mean to say- " Pia fumbled for words. "You do!" exclaimed Maithali, standing up. "Come now, tell me the truth, I won't tell everyone!" It was a command, not a request.

Stick to the truth as much as you can, thought Pia. "I- not really," she said in a small voice. Maithali looked curious. "I mean," continued Pia, "I loved him- but he won't have me." There was a silence in the room, broken only by the thunder rumbling across the room.

"Was he high born?" said Maithali at last. Pia suppressed a wry smile thinking of the Raichands. "Yes," she said. "He is."

"That would explain a few things, I suppose," said Maithali. "High-borns usually have access to a large number of people. It is possible that-" she broke off mid-way and asked, "Why  did you fall for him anyway?"

"I don't know," Pia whispered back, feeling close to tears. "I just- get the feeling of a connection between us. I lost my memories of the past year, so all I have are some hazy memories...He says we were never-meant to be," she said at last, blinking back a tear.

Pia turned away from Maithali, feeling that this was altogether too much for her.

"I'm sorry," said Maithali at last. "I was...curious, that is all...You had best forget him, Piyali. Perhaps you will find the man of your dreams in someone else...No one can fight their destiny , you know," she said, her voice quiet in the room.

They stood in silence for a few seconds, before Maithali dismissed Pia, saying she needed rest.

Pia stood in the room she had. It wasn't even half as opulent as Maithali's but it had a comfortable bed, and the fabrics were rather nice, in Pia's view.

But Pia wasn't sleepy.

She stood at at the window, watching the forest around her, watching the rain fall in huge drops that pelted the ground. This was the same place, the very same place where she'd gone. She didn't know if she regretted it or not. On the upside, Abhay wasn't here to torture her. On the flipside, Abhay wasn't there...Nor was anyone she knew. She still felt that Reina reminded her of someone...As if she'd seen those features somewhere.

A flash of lightning. Pia froze, certain she had been mistaken. No, it could not have been him, it was her mind playing tricks on her...

She had to be sure.

Moments later, she was hurrying down the staircases as quietly as possible, thankful for the torches that provided a glow around the place. She moved out of the palace into the gardens, and saw a dark figure standing quite still.

The figure seemed to realise she was there, for it suddenly turned. And as the lightning flashed again, Pia's shocked eyes looked into the steel-grey eyes of Abhay.

It wan't an illusion. He'd really come here-followed her into the past, like the nighmare he was.

^ do leave comments... Was it long enough?Confused

Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 31 May 2012 at 11:17am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

Sheela123EVIILlexie123ash12aaliyakasyapLazyJaneWhite_Flowermasked2011tanvipareek..Bournville...SmokeySilence.harinisriram39vishti.dvdhema_rawatSupervampirearunsunita_gmbubble_anjali0111JananivjcSANDY_ROSEPari-GuptaDashingCuteJazzCavingInVidya_luv_SaRunalicia212.AbhIyalicious.Newton123.tanu.--Rose--Paint.It.BlacK.Monami_50sanghita0000cuteariyaAndromeda001_7th_HorcruX_..tora.tangled.maria090MS-meghasharma---Priya-----peehu--ilove99.AgapiMou.FieryHeartSuper KoolSheDevilAkshi0019.Chashmish.Trouble.Kit_Kat

..Bournville.. Coolbie
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
wow shreya. that's awesome writing dear. and pia coming face to face with abhay is icing on the cake.

Edited by ..dishu.. - 31 May 2012 at 11:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bookworm-ALS--

--Wingless-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Wingless--
--Wingless--

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Maithli and Pia talk was awesome

Pia coming face to face to Abhay! waiting for her reaction
Smile
Thanks for the pm
Continue soon