Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

FF :Time and Again Book 1 completed (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 153

Page 1
Page   of 153
Page 3 Page 153

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

Originally posted by austenrox

omg you were terrified while writing this naa?!?! aww. you know i had my heart inside my mouth literally when i wrote the first update of my FF..lol..my fingers were shaking while writing. anyway. shreyoo...the concept is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! i friggin love it! wow. love sid , love piya...i saw krishna in sid when piya in horror saw through his plot lines..whoa , woman. please continue with this idea or i will headbang you with spams. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! 

Krishna who? Oh thanks you love it so much... I waited like two months carrying the idea around till I took the plunge. LOL
arey baba , lord krishnaa! he was one mastermind dude. i mean he knew there was this unsaid spectrum of feelings of Karna and Draupadi..Draupadi considered him as her brother from childhood...he was the one who told her to support her brother in the swayamvar when her brother insulted Karna being a chariot's son and therefore , not being capable to be a participant of Draupadi's swayamvaar..she insulted him when Karna  defended himself despite having feelings for him..they were one unfulfilled love story..always...she tried to find the misled feelings for Karna in Arjun so that she could get over those feelings..but sadly she never did as Arjun stopped loving her the minute she was said to be the wife of the five panvas...Krishnaa knew Karna's one weakness as he got to know that Karna is Kunti's illegitimate son...told him that if he joins his brothers for war..Draupadi would also be his wife..and that was one temptation that was the hardest to surrender for Karna..but he did cause his loyalty knew no bounds...Krishna help Arjun kill Karan only when Karna was it his weak point...though Krishna and everyone else knew that Karna was a better fighter than Arjun..Arjun was not the best..but Krishna knowing Karna was a part of them...sacrificed him leaving Draupadi almost dead with horror. thats one reason why i cannot stand Lord Krishnaa.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bookworm-ALS--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF :Time and Again Book 1 completed (Page 2)" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged

omg you were terrified while writing this naa?!?! aww. you know i had my heart inside my mouth literally when i wrote the first update of my FF..lol..my fingers were shaking while writing. anyway. shreyoo...the concept is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! i friggin love it! wow. love sid , love piya...i saw krishna in sid when piya in horror saw through his plot lines..whoa , woman. please continue with this idea or i will headbang you with spams. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! 

Krishna who? Oh thanks you love it so much... I waited like two months carrying the idea around till I took the plunge. LOL
arey baba , lord krishnaa! he was one mastermind dude. i mean he knew there was this unsaid spectrum of feelings of Karna and Draupadi..Draupadi considered him as her brother from childhood...he was the one who told her to support her brother in the swayamvar when her brother insulted Karna being a chariot's son and therefore , not being capable to be a participant of Draupadi's swayamvaar..she insulted him when Karna  defended himself despite having feelings for him..they were one unfulfilled love story..always...she tried to find the misled feelings for Karna in Arjun so that she could get over those feelings..but sadly she never did as Arjun stopped loving her the minute she was said to be the wife of the five panvas...Krishnaa knew Karna's one weakness as he got to know that Karna is Kunti's illegitimate son...told him that if he joins his brothers for war..Draupadi would also be his wife..and that was one temptation that was the hardest to surrender for Karna..but he did cause his loyalty knew no bounds...Krishna help Arjun kill Karan only when Karna was it his weak point...though Krishna and everyone else knew that Karna was a better fighter than Arjun..Arjun was not the best..but Krishna knowing Karna was a part of them...sacrificed him leaving Draupadi almost dead with horror. thats one reason why i cannot stand Lord Krishnaa.

I didn't know this story... Sid does have some similarities...Embarrassed

.AbhIyalicious.

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged

arey baba , lord krishnaa! he was one mastermind dude. i mean he knew there was this unsaid spectrum of feelings of Karna and Draupadi..Draupadi considered him as her brother from childhood...he was the one who told her to support her brother in the swayamvar when her brother insulted Karna being a chariot's son and therefore , not being capable to be a participant of Draupadi's swayamvaar..she insulted him when Karna  defended himself despite having feelings for him..they were one unfulfilled love story..always...she tried to find the misled feelings for Karna in Arjun so that she could get over those feelings..but sadly she never did as Arjun stopped loving her the minute she was said to be the wife of the five pandva brothers...Krishnaa knew Karna's one weakness as he got to know that Karna is Kunti's illegitimate son...told him that if he joins his brothers for war..Draupadi would also be his wife..and that was one temptation that was the hardest to surrender for Karna..but he did cause his loyalty knew no bounds...Krishna help Arjun kill Karan only when Karna was it his weak point...though Krishna and everyone else knew that Karna was a better fighter than Arjun..Arjun was not the best..but Krishna knowing Karna was a part of them...sacrificed him leaving Draupadi almost dead with horror. thats one reason why i cannot stand Lord Krishnaa.

arey it is a part of mahabharat. lol. 

bookworm-ALS--

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged

arey baba , lord krishnaa! he was one mastermind dude. i mean he knew there was this unsaid spectrum of feelings of Karna and Draupadi..Draupadi considered him as her brother from childhood...he was the one who told her to support her brother in the swayamvar when her brother insulted Karna being a chariot's son and therefore , not being capable to be a participant of Draupadi's swayamvaar..she insulted him when Karna  defended himself despite having feelings for him..they were one unfulfilled love story..always...she tried to find the misled feelings for Karna in Arjun so that she could get over those feelings..but sadly she never did as Arjun stopped loving her the minute she was said to be the wife of the five pandva brothers...Krishnaa knew Karna's one weakness as he got to know that Karna is Kunti's illegitimate son...told him that if he joins his brothers for war..Draupadi would also be his wife..and that was one temptation that was the hardest to surrender for Karna..but he did cause his loyalty knew no bounds...Krishna help Arjun kill Karan only when Karna was it his weak point...though Krishna and everyone else knew that Karna was a better fighter than Arjun..Arjun was not the best..but Krishna knowing Karna was a part of them...sacrificed him leaving Draupadi almost dead with horror. thats one reason why i cannot stand Lord Krishnaa.

arey it is a part of mahabharat. lol. 

Yeah well,I  didn't know naLOL

.AbhIyalicious.

..tora.tangled.

IF-Sizzlerz

..tora.tangled.

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
awesumm cncept!!!cntnu it shreya!!i wantd to ask is da last part the present??

bookworm-ALS--

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..tora.tangled.

awesumm cncept!!!cntnu it shreya!!i wantd to ask is da last part the present??

Nope Tora... it's still in the past...

..tora.tangled.

FieryHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FieryHeart

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Shreya it was awesome dear Big smile Please do continue n dont forget to PM me OK? I have a lot of questions right now but will wait until u come up with CS n 1st chap Embarrassed

bookworm-ALS--

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy1024

Shreya it was awesome dear Big smile Please do continue n dont forget to PM me OK? I have a lot of questions right now but will wait until u come up with CS n 1st chap Embarrassed

There won't be a CS lol.. Will try to post the first chapter soon.. Thanks a lot MandyEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top