Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

FF :Time and Again Book 1 completed (Page 139)

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
great update. dont remember if i placed a reserve somewhere else Tongue 
Now I loved this line and Haseena's whiplash on Abhay// sasuma ho to aise LOL LOL

I've sworn never to fall in love, because I don't believe anyone out there could ever give me what I really need.'

good one Clap  I hope Abhay finds Pia and give her the memory back. Why i fel the hooded figure was Alina Confused or if its a vampire or newborn donno. it maybe Sid or someone else.. as usually you are master of creating confusion Wacko

COming to Panchi's death Big smile it was a snake.. a cobra right? LOL and Snig ROFL please maker a nagin here//please please Big smile ROFL 
And Abhayendra.. after all he IS Abhay so having a soft corner or feeling protective for Pia is in his blood... n  Pia feeling for him yet again even though she doesnt know Abhay n Abhayendra are the same person proves they are soulmate of r eternity. and Pia was hurt knowing Abhayndra loves Maithili..aww... update soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39bookworm-ALS--

..tora.tangled. IF-Sizzlerz
..tora.tangled.
..tora.tangled.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
awesome update shreya...loved the way u wrote the whole thingSmile...that haseena-abhay part was classic, and wonderfully brought out!!! Clap

and omg!who was that strangerConfused...bad?? or good??that fight was spectacularClap... u painted a picture of the fight in front of my eyes with ur words...it was so well described...Star
and those parts of the parts...they are my favourites in each update...hm...so anhayendra has developed feelings for someone?Smile is it maithili?? or piya?????Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bookworm-ALS--

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Awesome update shreya.Oh i love haseena-Abhay convo. Abhay is so into her but will not agree. He felt a jolt 2 c Pia in small dress in magazine cover & hated it. So who is stranger who helped abahy?Is he reina? Is Alina frnd or enemy or Reina & Alina r same ? 

I love Piya-Abhayendra convo.Pia shuld have stayed away frn past. Abhayendra was talking abt metz & Pia thought it was herOuch

Plz cont..

bookworm-ALS--

Priya46 Goldie
Priya46
Priya46

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
cool update

bookworm-ALS--

Rmuk IF-Sizzlerz
Rmuk
Rmuk

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Just fantastic update shreya. U are just a mindblowing and super talented writer, I love ur classy and sophisticated style of writing too good. I loved haseena's outburst on abhay, it was beautifully written. PanchiROFL ab tum hi jano uske saath kya hua, so reveal it soon. Ummm who is this new vampire? Gosh u are just too good in confusing. Abhyendra and piya part was brillantly written, I guess abhyendra have developed a soft corner for pita, but he loves metz, this ff is turning more and more interesting. Plz update soon, can't wait for next part!!!

bookworm-ALS--

Priya46 Goldie
Priya46
Priya46

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
lovely part can't wait for the next part

bookworm-ALS--

trishnawaliya IF-Dazzler
trishnawaliya
trishnawaliya

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
first of all sorry 4 late review... u knw a trishna sorry
:<
by the way hassbna aunty u r so sweet and caring love u... its gud dat u try ur best to give a piece of mind to ur stupid son... who is dat stranger sid... and shreya tune panchi ka kya hale kiya maza aa gaya aukat dikha di... and so abhayendra going to confess his feeling to metz...

bookworm-ALS--

Asyalover IF-Dazzler
Asyalover
Asyalover

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
plz plz plz plz plz plz update na i missing this ff alot

bookworm-ALS--

Go to top