Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

FF :Time and Again Book 1 completed (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 153

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TeDylove

lovely ff contunue soon pls..Wink

Will do

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF :Time and Again Book 1 completed (Page 13)" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya0006

lovely update.
thanks for the pm 

Thanks

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taz90

Nice update... So is the prologue from the 1850s? That means Piyali is reborn as Pia... Anyway loved the starting... Cont soon:)

Rebirth?Wink

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukusnavnit

awesome update which took us down the memory lane where pia inquired about the burnt house and we had abhiya song. the story will take a new turn i ur next update according to the intro. waiting for ur next update eagerly and thanks for the pm . do update as soon as possible plzzz.

thanks

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Monica..

OMG Shreya That was an amazing 1st Chapter
So the story is starting from Season 2 is it
Thanks for the PM and continue soon

Yes it is

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Monica..

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
   Chapter 2

The same place..Or was it? Getting to her feet and looking around, Pia changed her mind about her being in the same place as before. True , she was still in the forest. But this one was different. The trees were much closer together, making it seem darker than usual. The shack that she thought had been gutted was missing as well. Could she have imagined the whole thing?  No, she couldn't have : she was still holding the newspaper. She switched on her mobile, but strangely there was no network.

Suddenly Pia felt a sense of panic. Where was she? She started running from the place where she had come, but the forest was scary now that she had no idea where she was.

She felt as if she was running around in circles.Exhausted, thirsty and sleepy, she flopped down on the ground. She didn't have the strength to cry either.

Eventually, she got frustrated with sitting down. She got up again, pushing back the dense undergrowth so that she could find a way out. But there was no road. Instead, there was a narrow cobbled pathway, which left Pia more and more bewildered. Finally, after a minute's hesitation, Pia set out on it. Night had fallen and it was dark. As she walked, she suddenly saw a light nearby. She moved near to it, and then saw a  small hut with a lantern.

Pia stared in surprise- where was the electricity? Just then, a woman came out of the hut holding a candle. She seemed old but there was something in her face that made one feel that was young' She came up to Pia and took her hand.

"Hello, Pia dear," she said softly. "You took a long time in coming."

All of Pia's anger and frustration bubbled up to the fore. "You!" she shrieked. "You brought me here? Where have you brought me? What have you done with me? Answer me now!"

Instead of answering, the woman took her hand and led her inside. There was a lantern hanging from the ceiling but no electric lights. Pia opened her mouth to speak but before she could talk, the woman beat her to it. "First of all, since I know your name, it is only fair you know mine,  " she said. "You may address me as Reina. And yes, I brought you here. I have done nothing to you, so far, and do not intend you any harm. As to where I brought you...You asked the wrong question. You should have asked when I brought  you, but let me answer that anyway. I brought you to the year which is 1858, and no , I am not joking, and this is not a hypnosis, and you are not dreaming. Don't give me those looks. You wanted answers, didn't you? You wanted to know what was going on, and nobody would tell you-I thought it was best if you had a first hand account of what really happened. "

Reina stopped speaking. Pia's mind was in a whirl. "You- you brought me back in time," she managed to say at last. Reina  inclined her head. "But-how is that going to help?" asked Pia, finally grasping the situation. "You leave the helping bits to me, Pia," said Reina. "You must know that you are in Maithili's time, the princess you were curious about. And- I should warn you in advance- her looks are extremely similar to your own. One might call you doppelgangers..or twins. Therefore, you will wear a veil around your face to avoid confusion. I will introduce you to the court, but as my neice. You will be Maithili's personal attendant, if I get my way. And you will wear these clothes.Sadly, the 19th century does not permit these dresses."

An hour later, Pia stood dressed in an 18th century gown complete with a veil on her face. "Your  cover, I shall tell to the king," said Reina. " You are an orphan who has travelled a lot all over the world. Your face has been badly disfigured, hence to protect your modesty, you have covered it. You are asking to be allowed to be Maithili's attendant as you are unsuitable for labour work, Am I clear?"  Head still reeling, Pia nodded. "What position do you hold?" asked Pia. "That of an old saint," replied Reina with an impish smile that made her look 30 years younger.

They walked in silence along the cobbled pathways. Pia  tried to adjust herself to the situation . So she was now stuck in the past. Surely it could be an improvement- There would be no Abhay to hurt her. Somehow she trusted this Reina woman. There was also something strangely familiar about her, was it her face? Or her voice?

"We have arrived," called out Reina breaking Pia out of her reverie.

They sought an appointment with the king, who agreed even due to the late hour as Reina was a revered saint. Pia stood silently as Reina told the king of her so-called background, remembering to keep her eyes cast down as Reina had told her to. The king stared at her for a long time. Then he summoned a servant to call the Princess.

A few minutes, and a rustling of skirts. Pia looked up and her heart lurched. Nothing that Reina said could have prepared  her for this. She had thought there would be a resemblance in their faces. But she had not expected such a perfect match as far as their faces were concerned. Except the hair- instead of curly like her own, the hair was straight and silky. She looked beautiful, and her walk could have put many Paris models to shame, thought Pia wryly.

She smiled back at Pia. And Pia desperately tried to control her eyes' expression in front of Princess Gayatri Singhi Shivranjini Maithili Gaurima Pandher.

Note : I'm going out of town for a while and probably won't be able  to come online. So I thought to squash in an update :P

Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 15 May 2012 at 3:11am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

Sheela123EVIILRsaakkalexie123ash12LazyJanemgarg75chocoroxvikramdeydiyadawda13laxmiitanvipareek..Bournville...SmokeySilence.--sonali--hema_rawatharinisriram39vishti.dvd..Monica..rosamalepurple_shadozsweet_neetuSupervampirecuteariyabubble_ChelseaForEveranjali0111SANDY_ROSEPari-GuptaDashingCuteJazzCavingIn-Antu-_-Aslan-Acid_QueenPaint.It.BlacK.Newton123alicia212.tanu.--Rose----Janvie--_Chits_TeDylovesanghita0000Andromeda001maria090--Wingless--_7th_HorcruX_Abhiya_Visu---Priya-----peehu--FieryHeartAkshi0019..tora.tangled..Chashmish.Fearless_LoverTrouble.

-Antu-_-Aslan-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bookworm-ALS--

Fearless_Lover

IF-Stunnerz

Fearless_Lover

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
res
edited**
interesting Smile u stil remember d maithali's name...dat ws 2 lng
nw she vil gt 2 knw abt maithali
hv a safe journey

Edited by luckdiya - 18 May 2012 at 8:06am