Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
first of all sorry 4 late review... u knw a trishna sorry
:<
by the way hassbna aunty u r so sweet and caring love u... its gud dat u try ur best to give a piece of mind to ur stupid son... who is dat stranger sid... and shreya tune panchi ka kya hale kiya maza aa gaya aukat dikha di... and so abhayendra going to confess his feeling to metz...
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
plz plz plz plz plz plz update na i missing this ff alot
AriyaLilyOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome continue sooner
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: smdosi

Oh my god...what exactly is this chapter??? So Abhay has developed feelings for someone? And Piya thinks that 'THAT SOMEONE' is Piya herself but probably its Maithali? And then there is this jerk Abhay who is so dumb that he doesn't even realise what exactly he wants...it so stupid! I loved Haseena - Abhay convo...especially haseena's dialogue...shez is one hot woman when shez angry (Don't misunderstand I'm straight! ๐Ÿ˜†)...btw whoz this new entry?? Hooded figure?? Yaar tum bohot jyada suspense mat rakho warna hum readers suspense se mar jayenge...and please hum readers pe thodi daya karo aur reina or hooded figure mein se kisi ek ki toh real identity bata do...itna toh humara haq banta hai...btw thanks for the pm...

LOL try to understand Abhay's dilemma too, bechara har taraf se dimag ka dahi ban raha hai๐Ÿ˜› Hooded figure? I thought it was obvious...I even left clues...anyway, it might be clearer next chapter๐Ÿ˜ƒ
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

awsum update

</div>
glad that haseena told abhay to return pia's memories.
did panchi die?who was the hooded person with abhay...is it sid or alina?
so abhayendra has fallen in luv with maithili and was sharing it with pia who has completely misunderstood him...poor pia she always gets hurt from him.
wonderfully written
thanks for pm.

<div>

thanks Megha, yes it was Sid :D and yup I guess Panchi did die :P
yes Pia is going to get hurt from him again...but this time its her own fault...
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: koli97

Happy Diwali Sherya dearr๐Ÿค—lovely update๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Koli :D
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monami_50

Nice update.I hope Panchi dies๐Ÿคฃ

i think your hope is reality ..well in my Ff anyways:P
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: abjeya

nice update. i think that hooded person is alina and maybe panchi is bitten by a vampire or a werewolf. please update soon.

whoops. No, and no. Sorry dear, but both your guesses are wrong. Never mind! Next chapter should clear it up. :D
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

--edited---

awesuum update shreya!! ๐Ÿ‘ That was just superb!! ๐Ÿ‘

the entire updat was a fast read,as it was hard to read it in a slow pace considering the amount of suspence n thrill it had! ๐Ÿ˜ณ wonderful !! โญ๏ธ

loved the way haseena tried to put some sense into abhay...abhay's reluctance on seeing the magazine...later him trying to make it look he doesnot care...n then haseena scolding...every expression was just excellent!! ๐Ÿ‘

then the hooded figure who helped abhay to fight the werewolves...who was that? ๐Ÿ˜• is he going to be a friend? Ya i said he..coz i think its a male vampire..!.mayb wrong though! But ya the fight part was just too gud! It was like as if i was watching them fight wth my bare eyes!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

hm...pandher...so abhayendra is in love? But wth whom? Maithli..or is it pia? Pia i guess...? ๐Ÿ˜• anyways waiting to see how their relation shapes up in near future in that era...!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

oh...two words i would like to mention...

First- 'for blood's sake abhay...' n the second one 'panchi took a big bite from the burger...' i loved these two lines...man...๐Ÿ˜†

overall a fantastic update...very very classy...n sofisticated style of writing dear! ๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ

p.s. Plz carry on soon...thnx for the pm...tac kre...n ya happy diwali to u too dear...

๐Ÿค—

Whoa. What a comment. Thanks a ton Indu :D yes, it is a male, and a friend? Ah, not right now. Perhaps in the future ;) thanks for liking the fight, I was terrified about it nt being up to the mark :D
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
@Juhi : correct, correct, and correct. Iske liye apko milte hain full marks, and yes, thanks for reading and liking. :D