Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: austenrox

i liked abhays pov. cant wait till piyas journey in the 1850s reveals a lot to her. 

thanks Koyel.😳 Pia is going to have a lot of shocks😆
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pkyekfanclub

amazing Shreya Abhay is here and Dishu dear is helping him or lieing to him ? and Sid is also back mystery mystery jaldi solve karo btw who was d hodded figure in the jungle cutting wrist and chanting spells after Abhay went away ? pata nahin  Piya past mein jaake history mein change karegi ? update next part soon and prologue kitna door hai ?

I can't say about the lying part, but yes she is trying to help😉
Keep guessing who that figure was😆
Prologue ...is at least 10 chapters away dear😛
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..tora.tangled.

awesumm!!so abhay exists in the present as well???wow..ths is really interesting...though m a lil cnfusd..bt dats wat interests me more!!lol our dishu is here i see!!gud gud!

I am glad you .like being confused😆
Yeah Abhay is in the present, why won't he be😕
Yeah Dishu's part wasn't planned, it just came while I was writing this😆
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Chapter 4

Pandher, 1858…

"You called, father?," asked Maithali, turning to the king. "I did indeed," he replied. "This young lady here-I hereby appoint as your personal attendant.

"But Father," said Maithali sounding peeved, "I told you I don't like having people wait on me. I hate having attendants- I told you so last week. I hate their giggling ways  and the stupid jokes they crack. I won't have it, Father!"

"Listen to me." Said the king calmly. "This young lady is widely travelled and well read. She seems to be the kind of companion you would like, as she seems quiet enough. In addition, she has been recommended by Guruma.What did you say her name was?" he asked Reina.

"Piyali," replied Reina, nodding slightly to Pia, who understood that Piyali was now what she would be known as in this time. Maithali's beautiful features were marred by the irritation in her face.She didn't seem quite so friendly now, thought Pia with a touch of apprehension.

"Your highness, if it pleases you, I would like to spend the rest of the night with my neice," said Reina. "She will, of course, be back in the morning as a permanent companion."

"Very well!" said the king. "You may leave."

As they left the room, Pia saw Maithali sweep up the stairs that presumably led to her room.

"Reina, I don't want to stay here," said Piya as soon as they reached Reina's cottage."Maithali doesn't want-"

"She will," replied Reina firmly.

"How long will I have to stay here?" asked Pia. "Quite a long time,Piyali," replied Reina. "A year probably."

Pia gaped at her. "But –Reina-I can't stay here for such a long time-my family, my friends- they don't even know where I am!" said Pia desperately. "They'll be sick for an entire year- I can't do this to them, I can't stay away from them so long-please Reina!"

Reina took her hand and made her sit.

"Relax, Piyali," said Reina calmly. "The way the time passes is different in the past and the present. I have arranged it so that it is exactly seven days till the time you return, so that your well-wishers will not be too worried for you. And I have full confidence in you- I am sure you will be able to cope quite well here. It is for your own benefit, and the day you return, I will make sure your memory returns. As far as your family is concerned, we must find a way so that they do not worry so much……Now tell me, in France, did you have any close friends that you could count on?"

Pia hesitated, sensing a plan. "But-" she began. "Answer the question,Pia," said Reina firmly.

"Nick-Nicolas…" said Pia. "He –well- he was the head of the company I modelled for the first time…He was a really good friend."

"Excellent!" said Reina , clapping her hands. "Do you have contact numbers?"

Pia stared. "Yes, but-I mean, how do you know about contact numbers…I mean, I thought cell phones weren't invented yet?"

"Because," replied Reina patiently, "I belong to your world, that is to say, your time. And no, I am not a normal human being. Of course, this is not the face nor the personality I choose to exhibit there…..I am rambling. Here, give me your cell phone, you won't need it anyway, but I will."

Fumbling inside the heavy dress, Pia brought out her Blackberry and handed it to Reina, who immediately switched it on and scrolled throught the contacts, stopping at Nicolas' name.

"This the one?" she asked, showing it to Pia. "Yes- but-" began Pia.

"I'm going to the present- dressed as you," Reina informed her. "Only a few seconds will have passed since you left. I'm calling Nicolas and telling him that you've gone on a vacation and that he should just tell everyone that you are safe and happy, and you need to think things out. I believe I am correct in assuming that you have been under a lot of stress over the past few weeks?"

"I- yeah, that's right," mumbled Pia,trying not to think of the reason behind the stress. Don't go there, Don't think about Abhay, she chanted in her head.

"Good. I'll be back by dawn probably. And remember, whatever happens, you are not to let anyone, anyone at all, see your face- I hope you understand why?"

"I understand."

"I knew you would," said Reina. She clicked her fingers, and a startled Pia found herself looking at an exact living, breathing replica of herself, complete in the blue top and the white slacks she'd worn previously. "Perfect, isn't it?" said Reina, looking at herself with some satisfaction.

"You-you can change your – " stammered Pia in shock.

"Oh yes!" replied Reina enthusiastically. "I  can do many things, and changing my appearance is one of the simpler ones. Now you ," she pointed a long finger at Pia, "I would appreciate it if you got some sleep. There's food in the other room if you want. I want you to be well-rested for tomorrow, so you can cope. See you soon, Piyali. I must leave- your well-wishers must be told about your "vacation". "

"Wait!" said Pia, the question she had been wanting to ask all night bursting out of her. "Do I know you?"

"Reina smiled her mischevious smile. "I don't go by this face in the present , Piyali," she said. "Perhaps you may know a family member of mine."

With those enigmatic parting words, she vanished in a puff of green smoke.

^^I rather dislike this chapter. I know it was boring. But I wanted to get this over and done with so I could write interesting updates. And yeah, I was terribly tired..*phew*

Please do leave comments anyway.

Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update! 
Reina is kinda wierd to me🤔
Edited by Abhiya_Gunner - 11 years ago
Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice interesting  update 😳
continue  soon

Edited by maria_mahar - 11 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hmm... so thats how i heard pia going to france 😆
btw this reina sounds shady to me. and is she any how related to jeh's family? 
TeDylove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update...😛 continue soon...😛
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ress
--edited--

great update shreya...👏
no it was nt boring,it was interesting infact!
So..metz is nt to happy seeing a companion! Mayb she dsnt want anybody to knw abt her n abhay and whch wud b easy to knw being wth her!
Hm..so pia gonna stay in past fr 1yrs/7days! Very interesting! That means lots of action,drama n suspence are cuming up!😉
am very excitd nw..😳
u knw i thot tht mayb reina went as d librarian in the present bt then i cancelld the idea thnkng she is wth pia then hw cn she b here at the same time.but foolish me,frgot tht there's a big time diffrnc! 😛 and nw am sure the librarian was none other than reina!
and wait wen askd by pia she said she knws sum1 frm hr family! So did she meant abhay?? 😕
and nw mst probably she wil visit abhay in dis avatar..y? Plz dnt ask.i dnt knw! Just a guess! Though i myt b wrong! Bt no doubt if it happns it wud b super xciting !! 😃
lets see if smart abhay can break d puzzle...😉

plzz continue soon..thanx for pm..and tak..cre..😊
Edited by lost_in_love - 11 years ago
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wondering who reina is talking abt?🤔

amazin update