Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

anita 's groom...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

aachus

Goldie

aachus

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
okay..in s.b.s they are conducting a s.m.s contest asking what all qualities should be there for the groom of anadhi[ heroine of serial balika vadhu]...

so i am asking you...what all qualities should be there for our lady dracu's sorry anita ben's groom...

simply i stopped   to worry abt  gohem...!!!it making me depressed so..pls answer!!!

acc to me..he should hate ahem..he should not allow anita ever to go to MM  again or see ahem!!!

Edited by aachus - 13 May 2012 at 12:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maddy311-Vrinda-.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "anita 's groom..." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Anita's groom should be very modern, and not be close to his parents and put Anita first before his parents.

He should expect his wife to have organ failure after every big event in their married life and keep organs on standby to replace as and when required.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aachus

aris22l

Goldie

aris22l

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
He should be an alien from Mars so once Anita is gone, there is no chance in h*** for her to ever come back to planet earth.

aachus

maddy311

IF-Rockerz

maddy311

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
He should be a psycho like anita. He should be mad in love of anita. If someone has watched saubhagyvati bhav, I am talking about something like virajLOL

Vinder90

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
anitas husband mut be very good at begining but later he must again fall for his old gf so anita will undestand gopis pain...AngryLOL
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aachus.Nafisa.

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Anita as a low character as she has become::; i flel CVs will do another overnight character change of her. . .and eventually she will get married to Nilesh afetr Rashi Kk is out and NIlesh is made witness to it. .  CVs will in just 1 episode show Anita having flashbacks of GOhem chemistry. . and will get reality checked by Ahem . . .and Anita will be back to basics. . .NIlesh NIlesh gshshshshshsh

damn her. . anyways. . thats what i think. .  Anita deserves closure::::: I know she is a shallow minded freak idiot. . but honestly Ahem showing over concern triggered Anita's foolishness. . .for a business man who shud be gud at planning and judgement. . .its always worked in busness,, but in his own life. . .He never understood what a gem in Gopi he has ever had coz of his cold behavioua dna demonic nature in dark days. . He never realised Anita is not true love but just infatuation. . he still does not realise how to deal with the situation  ,, his solutions are not permanent but are indefinite and cause loads moer harm. . .His quietness will get the better of him and he will regret with Tears of blood when GOpi at some point really things she has had enough. . with his quietness and foolishness. .   And he has always go it wrong with ANita and is dumbstruck nature does him more harm that gud. . .  he shud only be dumbstruck about GOpi no one else. . but Anita dumbness has stuck to him like hell ..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top