India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

UPDATE 26-10-04

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 4:31am | IP Logged

Vasu critizes suj abt the fact that it was he who had preponed the meeting and still he wasn't there on time....

when suj apologizes 2 lalit , lalit says it's ok,lalit also confirms that suj had sms them.

suj and kash in their room, suj's astonished abt wot ppl r saying,that he had preponed the meeting (can't u suspect ur dear wife?) kash keeps an innocent face and tries to cool him down, he states he's feeling bad 'cuz he has not been able 2 fulfil his commitment. kash gives a look like the same has been her intention.....

vasu bad mouthes suj in front of veena , shows her concerns over suj's intentions ,states suj is doing all this on purpose..............cg arrives and tells her enough's enough, it's just the question of 1 month....... makes him clear(great , cg is supporting suj no matter wot.......Clap),vasu leaves.......

rishi's taunting aman abt aman's search 4 a job..........

ak and prof sinha there, they r discussing suj and kash's happiness (is there any?), prof thinks he has been wrong, ak says it's time he admitted it,charu arrives,she and ak r as usual,she leaves saying she's gonna meet her di.......

rishi's feeling just a bit of guilty abt his taunting aman, he's trying 2 help aman by circling various adds in paper when sanjana arrives,she misunderstands as if he searched a job 4 himself,tells him that he can work with her, she'll talk 2 her dad( how naive) rishi decides 2 pretend the same.........after she leaves, he thinks HE'S TOO GOOD......

charu comes 2 meet kash and tells her abt her taking part in the contest...kash encourages her..........

ak's mom is working on her laptop,she says one day she'll be able 2 establish her company here,ak says he'll be the legal advisor........his mom says he wud be the consultant in her company,ak's hesitant 'cuz he has a contract with suj's company...his mom says u have 2 move on........ak reminds his mom that they should invite prof's family,she tells him he can, he's excited and leaves 2 invite them all.......

kash comes, stands in front of p's snap,holds p's ring.......her natak starts,........so does a stupid song,in which her intentions abt destroying suj r revealedAngry.........(this girl.......hopeless Dead)

suj's getting ready 2 leave.....kash brings a file and states she needs his signature as she wants to donate money to an orphanage from p's trust...he starts signing without even having a look , she says "pehlay parh to lo", he smiles,keeps signing without looking..........advances towards the door, comes back,says, "kuch kehna tha ", then, "wo, mujhe tum par poora bharosa hay",Unhappy leaves, kash feels bad 4 a moment,but is then back to her cruel self, opens the file.........."suj tum nay power of attorney meray naam kar k bohat bari ghalti ki hay laikin jab tumhay is ka ehsaas hoga to bohat dair ho chuki hogi"........DeadAngry

those were the papers of transfer of POA and our dear suju has transfered them 2 her without having the slightest inkling, y is he so BHOLA BHALA these days?Disapprove

Edited by simplyvivacious - 27 October 2004 at 9:20am

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Thx Simp...

And Hey guess what,  I was so pissed yest with Sujal being so dumb and kash taking advantage of him . So I SMS'd him this morning.

" V miss the Sujal with attitude, this one's become more like piyushSmile"

He replied back immediately.......

"I knw. U wil get him bk vry soon. It is the demand of story."

Howz that gurlz??? Right from the horses mouth. Felt so good after receiving that one. Made my day and changed my mood.LOL

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 5:10am | IP Logged

really hardy, that's indeed great news Smile, u made my day,keep it up............Wink

else i was very unhappy with his behaviour, i was missing the old sujal badly...........but now, all' s well.

Edited by simplyvivacious - 27 October 2004 at 5:23am
pooja0204 Groupbie
pooja0204
pooja0204

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 5:26am | IP Logged

hey even i agree to this. when i called him he said that it not gonna be long that v'l get the guy with the ATTITUDE back...

lucky gurlzz!!! just hang in there and have patience...!

kesha Senior Member
kesha
kesha

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 9:51am | IP Logged
thanx for the update simp...it's great to hear we'll get our fiesty sujal back soon...i've been reading the updates and i miss the old smart sujal
nasteho Newbie
nasteho
nasteho

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

thanks for the update.

-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Great update simp! Thumbs Upand I can't wait to have the old Sujal back
bush Newbie
bush
bush

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
how did u guys come in conatct wid him?? u guys are lucky.. thanks for the update.. really miss the old sujal! but yet he is the BEST!!!!

Go to top