Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Amby - LOVED IT Chica.You're Amazing! You Deserve A Hug!  🤗

Great analysis of Priya's transition from Saree to Suit.
Suit = Priya Kapoor 👏

Do Ram's tears at the end indicate that he is aware of Niharika's truth?

P.S - I was going to suggest what Gita did as well...  a tight slap for #3 but let's keep it non-violence for now.. 😆😆

azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndYa4u

Amby - LOVED IT Chica.You're Amazing! You Deserve A Hug!  🤗

Great analysis of Priya's transition from Saree to Suit.
Suit = Priya Kapoor 👏

Do Ram's tears at the end indicate that he is aware of Niharika's truth?

P.S - I was going to suggest what Gita did as well...  a tight slap for #3 but let's keep it non-violence for now.. 😆😆

Thanks girl! 🤗
No, they're cuz he realizes how much she really loves him and all the pain she put herself through cuz of that 😔 But he knows now too and he's not gna let her do anything.. 😊

oohhh another 5 star one?! Thanks! 😛

haha i knew you would too.. but lets save the energy of the slaps for Niharika, Mamaji and Sid 😆 and remember the real reason he came to the party in the first place 😊
Edited by azk92 - 11 years ago
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: azk92

Thanks girl! 🤗
No, they're cuz he realizes how much she really loves him and all the pain she put herself through cuz of that 😔 But he knows now too and he's not gna let her do anything.. 😊

haha i knew you would too.. but lets save the energy of the slaps for Niharika, Mamaji and Sid 😆 and remember the real reason he came to the party in the first place 😊

YOU ROCK 😉

mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks girl! 🤗

Agree with you. slapping a girl would be un-Ram like... maybe Shruti should have slapped her and said "Dikh nahin raha kya? He is holding his wife's hand" 😆...

Anyway, you have no idea what you are doing with these OS's/ You are making up for the CV's failures in each episode! 👏

and when it is Niharika's turn, I don't care if it is un-Ram like. or she is a woman... no excuses then! I want a tight slap!, maybe 2.

azk92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mem1

Agree with you. slapping a girl would be un-Ram like... maybe Shruti should have slapped her and said "Dikh nahin raha kya? He is holding his wife's hand" 😆...

Anyway, you have no idea what you are doing with these OS's/ You are making up for the CV's failures in each episode! 👏

and when it is Niharika's turn, I don't care if it is un-Ram like. or she is a woman... no excuses then! I want a tight slap!, maybe 2.

Oooh yeahh!! I didn't think of that! lol maybe next time! 

lol i still kinda have a teeny bit of faith left in them... I'm sure they'll redeem themselves..😛

I gave her 3 with reasons in "Har Kadam, Tumahre Saath" AND sent all 3 to jail hahaha 😉😆
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Oooh yeahh!! I didn't think of that! lol maybe next time! 

lol i still kinda have a teeny bit of faith left in them... I'm sure they'll redeem themselves..😛

I gave her 3 with reasons in "Har Kadam, Tumahre Saath" AND sent all 3 to jail hahaha 😉😆

Oh WOW! I missed that one .Have to read it. Have been crazy busy lately, so have not been coming here very often. whenever I do come, i read one of your OSs and leave satisfied! 😉 Do keep sending me those PMs so I can find your posts. 
azk92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mem1

Oh WOW! I missed that one .Have to read it. Have been crazy busy lately, so have not been coming here very often. whenever I do come, i read one of your OSs and leave satisfied! 😉 Do keep sending me those PMs so I can find your posts. 

hahaha awww thanks! sure whenever you get a chance 😊 
They're also updated in the media centre.. all are there except for the last 2 that i wrote... so this one and Tere Bin i think.. 
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Honestly, I wanted to make him.. but then I thought bahut zyada bada thamasha ho jata so I just made him try and stay calm. and then shut everyone up with his announcement.  Besides, looking at his size, and his anger, her face would have probably broken in half.  😆  If it was a guy, totally, but not for a girl. It would have been a little too much haha.  

He is too much of a gentleman to slap a girl  in a public place.
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks girl! 🤗

wrong SUIT=Priya Sharma