Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

chocobrownies

IF-Sizzlerz

chocobrownies

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
just now i had how shyam can kidnap..behind this there is a very big blast i think.but sometimes i used to think whether its arnav's plan to findout the truth..but how he get kidnapped inside the airport..or somebody stopped him to go to uk...i am little bit confused...but hope for cv's becoz they r unpredictable..what frnds ?each and every scene is unpredictable ...in me khushi's ability was shown brilliantly..lets wait and watch..in between they can show khushi father want to b shown better after arnav's return his babuji should also b shown and able to spill the truth abt shyam..i want like that...instead showing shyam and khushi..they should also show khushi's father who knows fully abt shyam..arnav reason for london will b big twist lots of relevations after kidnapping track..sarun rocks..ipkknd rocks.

may b anjali comes to know abt shyam..he ahd seen shyam many times in arnav's room but her bulb didn't work properly..arnav's mother's birthday and reason to london..shyam kidnap plan will bring many things..waiting for monday's episode.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

geniuslibrajuvariashebhasvasRama_ravisuveenasterArshi143bluewater07zahrazarArchu61dhivycinipaul101printyshane1Crazy_1001MRP_LUVS_ARSHIdreamymayabinimotiafsuuarshi_karish-dosy_devil-OnepoundChic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "lots of relevations..after kidnapping track..i" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shebha

shebha

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=archanakamara
HI Archan I feel the same,hope of lots of revelations after kidnapping track.my mind says that arnav will find out the truth very very sooon.I am 100% sure that SHYAM is behind of Arnav kidnap 
[/QUOTE]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zahrazarGugumintichocobrownies

dennisdmenace

IF-Rockerz

dennisdmenace

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

i think its not shyam behind this kidnap.

its something about Lavanya and her some agent that Arnav was talking about over d phone. what do you guys think?

juvariazubee_actionchocobrownies

ongongong

IF-Dazzler

ongongong

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

i think its not shyam behind this kidnap.

its something about Lavanya and her some agent that Arnav was talking about over d phone. what do you guys think?

Then why shyam doesen't go inside airport and lies to khushi that he is on the way,he knws khushi will not give him the papers if he doesen't tell the truth to arnav!But he's sitting relaxed in the car.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

juvariachocobrownies

tvbuf

IF-Rockerz

tvbuf

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Now that Khushi has the signed papers, it really doesn't make sense for Shyam to kidnap Arnav.  Khushi is a much easier target for Shyam.

So  it doesn't make sense for me that Shyam will kidnap Arnav.  There is really no reason for him to do so.  He has seen the signed papers on Khushi's phone.

So either it will be a business rival, such as those brothers who had come to swindle money - cannot remember their name - or it may be the Lavanya agent.

I am thinking this story can be twisted even further if Arnav gets kidnapped by that other party, and by the time he frees himself and returns, Khushi gets kidnapped by Shyam.

That will be a super twist.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

juvariachocobrownies

krishu3393

Goldie

krishu3393

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
hey i m aslo confused abt arnav get kidnapped by shyam or he is finding truth by kidnapping himself.. i think anjali is faking her pregnancy.. yar cv's ne kitni bholi bhali bataya hai. teen bar dekha anjali ne shyam ko arnav k kamre me.. i think twist yahi hoga ki anjali janti hai sab n faking pregnancy.. pata nahi cv's kya dikhayenge.. cant wait for a day for next episodes.. :-) serial is now on track.. n its big bang by me.. so excited for next epi..? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chocobrownies

khushimuskaan

IF-Sizzlerz

khushimuskaan

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
cant say anything...egarly w8ng 4 monday epi..lets c what  will happen after barun come back

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chocobrownies

slanka

slanka

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged

U've got it!!Clap

Pls Check :http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2964489

We have discussed about this almost a week ago,, MASTER MIND-ASR will get kidnapped PURPOSELY!! Is the person who talked to ASR last moment is his agent who is giving some information regarding Shyam and Kushi??

Is Arnav waiting to collect more information to confirm , or has he already cleared off the doubts and regretting for what he has done and not able to show his face to Kushi??

Or else Is he in in the play?? Still more steps to finish off his master-plan?

During his missing at GH - bauji can become better, GH-RM bonds become stronger (there is an oppertunity for the truth to be burst out) , Shyam will progress in his durty plans- may reach the lonely wife:Kushi as well---
Anjali , Nani, Mami can get some clues of the real face of Shyam and his cunning plans,,
Akash, mamaji wil be busy dealing with the police to get some information about ASR, and Kushi will be missing him and she will be in her own plans of searching him,, ofcourse there is a possiblity for him to attack Shyam-wonder whether the ugly truth will come out because she will not any longer be able to bear the harm caused -and the threat to Arnav's life because of Shyam!!

Edited by slanka - 13 May 2012 at 12:17am

juvariadennisdmenacechocobrownies

Post Reply New Post

Go to top