Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful updates and i can't stop laughing - saro jumped and fell other side  -all the actors are superb - thanks again for the pictures

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SM update may 14-may 18 2012 (Page 4)" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roshini1494

IF-Stunnerz

Roshini1494

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Update done..Sorry for any mistakes..Will edit tomorrow in case of mistakes..I am sleepy now..Lets wait and see what happens to Saro and wat will be Meenu's reaction.I am sure thr is going to be a fight between Saro and Meenu coz of indha panam vishayam.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

miganhopper_oceansneha_vijayatina

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks roshini  for the super update 
WOW cute saro and meenu and tamil and soundraya 
and pavom saro is going ot get in to another prachanai ...achooo 
evanga marriage finish agurthukul what all problems going to come o pavom both ???? vema marriage mudiga pa yamini varndur pora!!!!!!!

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks Roshni, excellent maiden update . Intha Sara vai yethile serkkarathu??? Flippant about everything ??!!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshini1494

Update done..Sorry for any mistakes..Will edit tomorrow in case of mistakes..I am sleepy now..Lets wait and see what happens to Saro and wat will be Meenu's reaction.I am sure thr is going to be a fight between Saro and Meenu coz of indha panam vishayam.

Hug first of all thanks a lot for stepping in maa .. and second super updates Star

Both Tamil and Soundarya are talking to each other... podi vaichu pesuranga D'oh i just hope confess their love to each other first.

ROFL saradha .. either her chest pain or leg pain ... yabbaa tangamudiyalae her attagasam but i do think she will go cause obviously Soundarya will be going lae Tongue

as for saro Angry his never serious in anything and always takes things for granted.. now this adiyals has carried him Ouch

Roshini1494

IF-Stunnerz

Roshini1494

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Thanks to all who liked my update..Hug

Just now saw SM for promo for next week..

Paavam Meenakshi...I hate this mallika..Angry

Enna aaga pogudho...D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha_vijayatina

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
I can not believe this is your first uodatre here,...it is good roshini...good job,...well done...

Thanks a million maa. Only one suggestion...please add the episode number too...which will be very helpful for archiving.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha_vijay

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saravanan Meenatchi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.