Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sa*ra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
thxs 4 a wikd update chilly ...funnily i managed 2 keep my curiosity @ bay 2day, althou had been wantin 2 know how angad n kripa ended up in the 'tum' situation! ๐Ÿ˜Š...i actuali watched the episode b4 reading ur update! ...n whilst i watched the episode a few hrs bak ...am still smiling @ the bedroom/car situations ๐Ÿ˜† more so having read ur update ...which brought the images bak in2 mind ...well ๐Ÿ‘done (once again!) u never fail 2 amaze me n capture every moment perfectly ...near enough 2 the last detail ...never drop that pen ...or shall i say the keys! ๐Ÿ˜‰
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the awesome update yet again you have amazed me with your amazing update! kripa and angad remind me of ekta's other soap kkoi dil mein hai in which arjun and kajal were complete opposite and were in competition to bring each other down but ultimately fell in love! either way ekta has picked two awesome actors to act as kripa and angad. i just hope ekta doesn't ruin yet another one of her serials cause this one is just going too good! thanks again for the update!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
*~puja~* thumbnail
thanks chilly, i was on the floor cracking up when i saw the car scene btw angad and kripa, it was hilarious when he took the old man instead of kripa... it was so funny ... and i love how he was waiting for her, by laying comfortably on the hood of the car... shows what a gentleman he is... can't wait for tom's episode and ur update...
Angadzgirl thumbnail

it's wonderful wudate Chilly. thanks u so much.

~sweta~

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
it was such a cute update.angad was looking so cute๐Ÿ˜ณlike a baby and i felt like kissing him. he was wonderful in the episode and even kripa was good.it was the most funniest episode and i feel lik watching over and over again.
sanya_s thumbnail

Thank you for the wonderful( as always) update...๐Ÿ‘...It was a very cute epi..... Angad n kripa rocks...

sugar plum thumbnail
great job chilly... this episode was FABULOUS...! as was your ROCKING update!๐Ÿ˜†
maryam16 thumbnail
aaaaaarrggggggghhhh..........i missed yesterday's episode so now i don't juz have 2 read the update
4 the fun of it but today itz a need
thanks a lot chilly
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey thankx alot chilly ur update was just amazing it's awesome๐Ÿ‘ i also missed the episode after the dadi-angad scene and he looked damn cute the episode was absolutely rocking and kripa and angad look so cute together and angad and kripa both r cutie pies...!!