Phir Subah Hogi

THE MALE MAIN LEAD

arc.rani96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I ALSO DONT KNOW WHO IS THE MAIN LEAD. BUT I THINK VIKRAM IS MORE EFFECTIVE CHARATER THAN ADITHYA. AND THEY TWO LOOKS SO GOOD TOGETHER. PAR EK BAATH THO CLEAR HAI SUGNI KI SAR TAKAI (IF ANY MISTAKE FORGIVE ME YAAR. PAHALI BAAR YE WORD SUN RAHI HOOM) WHAT EVER VIKRAM HI KARENGE.  VIKRAM-SUGNI JODI HI BEST HAI.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saima2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I love Vikram and Sugni... ðŸ¤—
sweet samie thumbnail
😡😭MAN I LOVE THEM TOOO ðŸ˜­
SUGNI AND VIKRAM ALL THE WY DAMM  - PLEASE DON'T TURN EVIL --> VIKRAM
I HOPE THEY MAKE THE SHOW LIKE THT ... IF ADITYA GETS SUGNI THAN I AM GOING TO STOP WATCHING THIS SHOW😡

oh to those aditya fan .. I understand why you like their pairing but my heart goes out to vikram sryy 
Edited by sweet samie - 11 years ago
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vikram and Sugni... So that Adi is all mine...😉
ifrini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vikram and Sugni  ... They have also shown the symbolic sar dhakai by Vikram when he wished Sungni on her performance.

The connection between them is so obvious , the smile on their faces .. just love it. I can see Aditya falling for her, but Sungi falling for Aditya will weaken the story week. I see lot of potential in story if Sugni falls for Vikram

The original story might be for Sugni and Aditya , but somehow things have changed.
cyrine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For me it is Adi-Sugni all the way, though we have only seen two scenes of them... that is enough for me to decide. i like vik-sugni inteartions also but do not want to see a romantic angle... i see him rather as a father, brother, friend figure and nothing more beyond that!
CB-fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Many people watching this show want to see Vikram as the lead. But the news about this show says that Aditya is the lead. 

Vikram may be a parallel lead. 

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i'm not still okay who ll be lead but i'm happy with progressing story
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ADITYA AND SUGNI!!!

I bet VIkram is going to turn out being married. I will visit this forum to see who still thinks Vikram and Sugni should be together. 
Edited by survi035 - 11 years ago
atria thumbnail
I prefer Vikram Sugni so far simply because I don't see the chemistry between Aditya Sugni. I hope they explore the Vikram Sugni relationship in much more detail, these two actors together are a pleasure to watch.