India-Forums

Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Update 26th Apr Radha back from Nasik!!

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Radha back from Nasik, threatens to tell the truth to Astha!!!

The episode opens with Anand seeing Sia. He says Telepathy works. Sia asks what? Anand asks  Sia to sit.Anand says he thought she might have gone back to London. Sia says she had a flight this morning, but could not go. She was feeling very guilty. She says i could not forget that i hurt you. Anand says its ok. If i was in your position, i would have also reacted in the same way. Circumstances forced you to react so. He tells her to forget that and think that it is a bad chapter in her life. He asks her to delete it. He then asks her whether she knows computers. As a delete butten clears everything, clear everything from your mind, he says. Sia asks him did he expect her? Anand says ya i have some old habits. Anand asks her whether she has informed her parents. Then asks where she is put up. Sia says she has not told anything about this to Sid and not to her mom too. If she had told, then she could not have made it to Goa. Sia then asks him whether he can spend some time with her. Sia then takes out a book and gives it to him saying she bought this for him in the airport. Anand sees that book. It is titled Photography Crash course for beginners. Anand laughs at destiny. Sia says she has seen some of his pictures in his book .She feels he has a flair for photography. Anand laughs more. He asks her to get up and come in. He takes her to the room. He opens a drawer and takes out many books. He throws all on the bed. Sia sees them. They are all books on Photography. She is surprised. Anand begins to say that in younger days, he was a famous fashion photographer , then realises his folly and says he wanted to become one. So bought all books. He is upset and Sia can see the sudden change in his face reaction.

Its night time. Astha comes from college. She comes rushing into Simran's room. Simran is busy reading Anand's book. She does not want to be disturbed. But AStha wants to say something interesting that happened in college and begins to tell that. When she sees that Simran is still reading the book, She takes the book from her hand. This makes Simran angry and screams at AStha. If there is something important, tell me otherwise i am reading. Astha gets upset. Simran then realises and then pats her back and asks what she wanted to say. AStha is angry and tells in this house, only important matters can be discussed and not interesting ones and says nothing and goes. Simran calls her but she goes away. Simran is upset about  AStha's childish behaviour.

Sia is in her hotel room. She is talking to her mom over the phone. She is telling her that she is going to Goa now. Her mom tells her not to go. Sia says she will then be sad. She does not want to live with guilt and keep this chapter open. Her mom says you can apologise to Anand after coming here over the phone. Sia says i have not damaged some article in his house, i have hurt his feelings. Her mom does not listen and orders her to come home catching the next immediate flight. Sia says if so, she will  come, but then she will feel sorry as Sia will  be upset after coming back too. Her mom screams at her and says she cannot blackmail her emotionally. Just then, there is a network probelm and the line gets disconnected. Her mom in disgust, throws the phone down. Sia is happy, giving a very bright smile, says Network problem, blessing in disguise. She says mom thinks i am going to goa. But she will get the next call when i reach Goa and laughs.

Sid is lying in his bed. He is thinking about Sia. Urmila enters. She asks him what he is thinking. He does not tell anything, then Urmila forces him. Sid then says Sia has not calledon reaching London. I hopes she is ok. Urmila asks him why should she call as soon as reaching? She was here only for a few days. She has not become such great part of our family that she should remember us always. Sid says she is not that kind of a girl. Urmila continues to say that Sia has been born and brought up in London, so her way of dealing with things will be different. Sid says that Sia is a very nice girl. He knows her and she is very keen in taking care  of even minute things.He says she must be busy , otherwise she would have called. Urmila says if he knows all the answers to his questions, then why ask? Just then, his phone rings and it is AStha. Sid is somewhat disturbed to see that it is AStha and talks. Astha again says the same intersting thing that happened in her college. Sid is upset and says if there is nothing important to tell, please keep the phone down. I will talk to you later. Astha is upset. Sid sees that he has another incoming call, sees that it is from Sia. He is excited, he tells AStha that Sia is trying to call. So disconnects. He gets up and goes to another place to talk to Sia. Urmila who is watching Sid's reaction change from disappointment when talking to AStha to excitement when Sia called makes her upset. AStha is upset.

Sia is talking to Sid. She tells him that she is in Goa to do prayashchit. He then gets to know that she is there to meet Anand. She says international flights do not allow Excess baggage and so she decided to shed it before going. Sid is happy. He says he was respecting her before, but now he respects her even more. He says so now that you in India, its good bcos we can meet again. Good gfor me and good for you, he says. Sia asks whether Simran aunty will be awake. He says to try her luck. She says bye catch you later. Sid then funnily says why not catch me in person. Sia says i did not expect such a serious doctor like you to be so very funny. Sid laughs. They disconnect the phone. But Sid is still standing her, dreaming about Sia , laughing at what she spoke.

Simran is reading the book when she gets a call. It is Sia. She asks her to guess from where she is calling. Simran says its not from London. Sia asks how does she know? Simran says if it was London, then she would not have askd her to guess. Sia says she is in Goa , came to meet Anand. She says she already had a long talk with him this morning. Simran says she can understand, she says she was reading his book and was engrossed in it. Simran says the next time she meets Anand ,tell him that there is another person in his fan list and that is Dr. Simran. She says she will tell. Simran then enquires when she will be meeting him next. Sia says waiting for the night to get over.

Next morning, Anand is meditating in the lawn. Sia comes and proceed inside when she notices him in the lawn. She comes near and disturbs him. Anand opens his eyes, distracted, and sees the time. Sia says good morning to which Anand says its a very early good morning. Sia then asks him to come for a walk in the beach. Anand says this is fine for him. Then Sia says fine, they can even walk here as this is quite big. Anand asks her to keep quiet as she is disturbing him in meditation. He continues. Sia then sits near him. Anand is in Padmasana position. She als tries to do the same, but cannot. Anand sees it. He comes out of the position, sits and sees her trying to do the same. He then helps her. He touches her legs, comes close to her and helps her with the postition. Sia is looking at him. He then holds her hand, places them in position and then turns her face, asks her to see straight and close her eyes. All the way, Sia is seeing Anand's eyes. She is emotionally touched. ( I don't know in what sense). Anand then says after she finishes with this asana, she should go and make two cups of tea. He says he is going to have his bath. He goes. Sia is sitting there smiling to glory. ( wonder why)

Astha is cutting one of her clothes in anger. Simran and Sid come to her room. Sid says AStha is imagining the dress to be his face and is cutting it. He sits near her and tries to change her mood. She is angry. Simran is looking with a smiling face. Sid then gets up, but before leaving, tells AStha that if she wants to go to a movie, get dressed and come to the hospital in the evening. They both leave, stand at a distance and watch AStha's reaction. AStha begins to smile. Simran calls AStha. AStha turns and says mamma, Simran says see you in the hospital. Astha is happy.

In the hospital, Simran is discussing a case with other doctors when the receptionist calls her. She says that a lady is trying to push thro' and enter her cabin. Simran asks her name. The receptionist says she did not tell her name. Just then, Radha comes in like wind and screams at Simran. Seeing this, all the doctors get up and start to move. Radha calls the doctors and tries to tell them that their doctor is so selfish. But they are all gone. Simran who is tensed, sends a sms to Sid. Radha screams at Simran that now, you don't want to meet me too. Yuo have not told AStha that you are not her mother, Neha is her mother. Seeing all this, my Neha's atma will not be happy, she says. Radha starts to go and says she will at once tell this to AStha. Simran asks her to calm down.

Sid is in his cabin. He sees the SMS. Simran has written Radhaji is in my cabin, AStha ia about to come. Stop AStha. Sid rushes to the reception. Just then, AStha comes, says hi to the receptionist and proceeds to Simran's cabin. Sid comes there and asks whether AStha comes. She says yes. Sid runs to catch aStha. AStha walks thro' the cabin and is about to enter Simran's cabin when Sid sees her, and calls her AStha. AStha does not hear,breaks into the room in excitement. Sid is very worried.

bystander IF-Addictz
bystander
bystander

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 11:21am | IP Logged
thanks sree for the update
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 11:22am | IP Logged
thanks for the update
chweetweety Goldie
chweetweety