Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Kudos to Four Lions and all the actors of IPKKND

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sdeep770

sdeep770

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I think problem with this show is that we as an audience dissect out too much beforehand and that is affecting our expectation and their hard work is not appreciated as it should be, I mean for god sake its not a movie or yashraj  where they will have all the props and locations prim and proper (people talking about body double, locations, production house), its a tv serial where everyone is doing a brilliant job by putting up 200% effort, we over analyze everything (eg spoilers), give them a break and lets just sit back and enjoy the show, they have not disappointed us so far and I don't think they will in future also,

PS:  I dont want to blame any one or point fingers, only thing is we should not dilute the essence of this very show , Peace :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti_light29PinkParieyesonme..MorningStar..pieryrose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kudos to Four Lions and all the actors of IPKKND" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..MorningStar..

IF-Dazzler

..MorningStar..

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
so true...i think we should let them do their work..its not reality..its entertainment for god's sake...   at least u get a break to watch these fantastic people onscreen ...u should give credit to them...they deserve ovations...Clap

SANAYA AND BARUN...u guys were amazing as always...Smile

Clap

u guys rock as a team...!!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sdeep770

Post Reply New Post

Go to top