India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

My take on the future!!!

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 10:44am | IP Logged

What an epi. or should I say what a twist....... Pori the bahu, how irritating! Pori followed DK to Sum's  room like Marry's little lamb and did it!! Her lamb act made her the bahu but I'm sure she is also not quite amused with all this coz she has her eyes on V . Now V has all the property too, not bad. Pori over hearing the V and G conversation, So now Pori is going to persue V even harder coz she already loved him and now he is the Mallik of Kanaka. Good as the story is moving forward now. Dk just needs to get over the Oedipal relationship b/w him and his mom.

Looks like you all are missing a point here.........Sum was in "mute", could'nt speak but ears were working fine. The day she went to Disha's house she inquired abt their relationship. So she has some idea abt  Sunny and D having some probs. The writers will try to drag  Pori to Shaddi Mandap but how and where the D's confess their love and say    "I DO" is the big qs. The bangles and ring will not go waste, believe me!! 

I don't think Gargi is going to jail so easily.....so chill!! Sumitra turning red with anger coz she remembered Gargi not  paying for DK's operation  but I don't think she is going to confront Gargi with Dhruv's murder,atleast right now.

The D's love will intensify in the pangs of seperation. The writers are trying to present love as an eternal tide in an ocean of loneliness (some high funda)...................we'll wait and watch from the banks the pangs of seperation............................

mink 

Edited by mink - 26 April 2005 at 10:57am

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Hei mink,

Thanks for this message. It was something I really needed after yesterday's and today's episodes. I have been really frustated, angry and depressed. This sudden turn that story took in these days has gone on my nerves and I was thinlking to stop watching TD or atleast stop reading the updates becase they were really making me depressed. After reading your this post new rays of some hope has arisen in my heart again and some of my despearation has disappeared.

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 11:09am | IP Logged

heya mink

yupppp good prediction lolll i hope that does happen the bangles and the ring coming to some use loll ehhehehe.......LOLlolllll otherwise i don't mind them loll ehheheheh...........LOL...yuppp pari does act like a lamb is welll lollllll heheheh...........LOLLOL- i doo hope she leaves disha and goes for vedant.........Big smile...fianlly the two d's 2getha

Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewani Wink

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 11:26am | IP Logged

nice predictions

if they are giving an exit to gargi's charater by sending her to jail then i am sure in the near future a new character will make an entry to the serial,but who????????????Mostly disha's mom or lost sister.............

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

hi

Good analysis of the future and it has also cheered me up as maja has said but hoping that producers don't stretch it further and further and try to sort this misunderstanding out but i think this new twist will bring the 2 D's closer well hoping if not i will be annoyed but waiting for the big day..

Iagree with mink i doubt it if sum remembers everything as they will drag this too so good prediction but hoping things improve in kanaka household and D's sort there differences out and please please DK see the BNAGLES...

SamyBig smile

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
good prediction Mink might be the story TD producers are planning
Nisu Goldie
Nisu
Nisu

Ms. IF Romantic(Romantic Dialogue)

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

My future take on this is similar to yours, Mink.  I also believe Sumi knows more.  She knows about DK and Disha's so called relationship.  All these people have confessed a lot when she was in the vegetated state.  She was like the in-house priest there.  Everyone came there and poured their feelings out.  Maybe she remembers all this and is just pretending so she can bring them closer. 

Can someone please clarify this portion from today's update.  DK said "I am getting buried in Disha's favour. Should i reciprocate to her by showing love or should i discard her bcos of Vedant?"
What does he mean by that.  Does he only want to love her because she helped his mom?  Does he still suspect her with Vedant?  For once DK, please listen to your heart.  It's about time he sees the bangles and realize that it's only he she loves.

Disha finally realized her love for DK yesterday.  But I doubt she will say anything to DK after all this.  She will eat the humiliation by Pori and Gargi (if she doesn't get caught) and continue staying there for few more days.  She will probably leave the house when Sumi announces the wedding.

I'm still not sure how they will handle Gargi situation.  At first, I thought she would go away before getting caught and re-enter few weeks later.  But now that she is caught, I'm not sure if the writers will have Sumi block that portion out of her memory or not.

Sumi will plan this wedding (Shaadi hogi - per your informer).  She will tell DK that she want him and Pori to tie the knot again since she hadn't witnessed their first wedding.  Shaadi preparations will go in full swing.  With the upcoming wedding, both DK and Disha will be restless.  They will realize that both are incomplete without eachother....but still will not say anything to keep Sumi from dying.  On the wedding day, Sumi (with Suhas' help) will surprise them and bring them together.

stonex IF-Dazzler
stonex
stonex

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
very very nice . thanks
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top