punar vivah totny ki kagar py..new promo

Posted: 11 years ago
OMG..i hav just seen new promo...aarti ny hath jory hoty hn yash k agy to pls bring my ansh back..n gaytri said hw we will arrange 10, Crore 4 tht bigreyal ansh...all family memebers almost therestanding..n yash ka hath is on aarti's shoulder n he said mein krun ga 10 Crore ka arrange n i will bring ansh back sahi salamt wo bhi...n then gaytri said theak hai phr Aarti ko ye reshta khatam krna ho ga...Totny ki kagaar py hai Punar Vivaah? ...zindagi mily gi dobara
OMG , this cheap Gayatri. Why is she doing all this !!! Thanks for sharing Tabeer.
where did u find this promo??? plsss tell me
i saw it on TV..n i m searching 4 the link soon will post it wth pics
I don't know why is she doing this. She want Yash's son from Arti !!!! Then why she is getting her out of the house. There is some mystery. Will this PV will sustain  only from one month ??? I am not getting this Yaar.
Shobha jii was also in Scindheya house...papa scindheya was also standing n his expression was quite relax..bt yash ki eyes mein aarti k liye dard tha n us ka hath aarti ks houlder py...plus Scindeya called her Aarti nt Arpita 
Originally posted by abhiya_crazyluv

i saw it on TV..n i m searching 4 the link soon will post it wth pics

hey thanks a looot dear
Originally posted by aditibd

hey thanks a looot dear

no thxxx yaaar😊
I think more Drama will continue now !!!!! Super-exciting week to come... ARYA forever. No one can separate them now. This gaytri is Evil lady.
Whaaat?!
Oh man, high-voltage drama ahead...And that means even more incredible performances from Gurmeet and Kratika! That's something I'm really looking forward to because they were absolutely amazing this past week!

I'm actually quite excited to see how things turn out because Yash and Aarti aren't going to separate...Not this easily and not this early on...I hope.

Ah, and Shobha was there? How I've missed her!!!