•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Today's epi was all about amrit and rajmata in jail..amrit seems like on a destruction spree..her first pawn rajmata and she is not in a hurry to bail her out.. she  even threatened her to  reveal her other hidden secrets ..well rajmata you are paying what you sow years back..your fav princess is complete evil now and against you...

The most dangerous game isto destroy nimrit and  to get back agham in her life..to snatch everything from nimrit and she succeeded today by getting the ancestral necklace nimrit wore during the wedding...

Innocent nimrit blinded in the love of her sister..she did an emotional blackmail and nimrit put the necklace on mortgage and amrit with same money got it back..agham not helping for the bail he has a reason for it ..rajmata too is responsible for agham's pain he is going through for 20 yrs.

A little Agni scene..he gifted nimrit a necklace but not without saying ma ne aisa kaha.that a husband should gift his dulhan a gift for mooh dikhayi..a guy who has only kept hatred as feeling in his heart will take time to open his true feeling..with time it  may  happen but nimrit has to be more careful or else amrit will do anything to get agham back..

I hope her mother's advice come in help and fights back for her husband and married life..

precap agni is so cute and loving their BG score but amrit is always a thorn between them..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
well amrit is rude and arrogant but nimrit is also wrong she shouldn't have married agam .She humiliate her sister i cant consider this a kurbani.i dont know why in indian soaps a pure and sincere relation of sisters are shown like this as they are enemies .in every second soap a sister marry same man whom suppose to be her sister's dulha.amrit is negative cant bear it if anyone gave imp to nimrit or praises her in front of amrit she is clearly jealous of nimrit i agree but what nimrit did to her is humiliating and i dont understand nimrit mother as for her nimrit is every thing what abt amrit even if amrit cant give her imp but still her daughter she not at once shown going to amrit hugging her this is so bad.why every one want amrit to accept every thing as if nothing happen to her .amrit is turning more and more bitter and negative bc  of behaviour of people around her .how can amrit accept a man as her jija jee who humiliate her reject her maryy her sister just bc in his childhood amrit sent him to jail .in future amrit will again badly humiliated by agam bc she will hurt nimrit
its agm who is responsible for this mass .
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

well amrit is rude and arrogant but nimrit is also wrong she shouldn't have married agam .She humiliate her sister i cant consider this a kurbani.i dont know why in indian soaps a pure and sincere relation of sisters are shown like this as they are enemies .in every second soap a sister marry same man whom suppose to be her sister's dulha.amrit is negative cant bear it if anyone gave imp to nimrit or praises her in front of amrit she is clearly jealous of nimrit i agree but what nimrit did to her is humiliating and i dont understand nimrit mother as for her nimrit is every thing what abt amrit even if amrit cant give her imp but still her daughter she not at once shown going to amrit hugging her this is so bad.why every one want amrit to accept every thing as if nothing happen to her .amrit is turning more and more bitter and negative bc  of behaviour of people around her .how can amrit accept a man as her jija jee who humiliate her reject her maryy her sister just bc in his childhood amrit sent him to jail .in future amrit will again badly humiliated by agam bc she will hurt nimrit
its agm who is responsible for this mass .

Its your opinion but i wont say agham is totally  responsible for all this mess..

Amrit has grown up with such a big  Ego and pride of being a princess..a duplicate of rajmata.she did not treat simple people human thus her rejection of Tej..she did not thought of him as her status which she has none only pretence   as they were bankrupt..

.Amrit has always been jealous of nimrit from the beginning..cant bear anyone praising her more..her own sis .her own blood treated her like a servant ..

Coming to agham he was a good catch to unsure her a good life..only his money interested her..its to be noted there was never an emotional link up between agham..amrit..he has only hatred for her and amrit only his money that was more important..someone had to taught her a big lesson and agham did it though he used nimrit as a pawn..he is guilty about  it but nevertheless he is not mistreating his wife..he had to teach amrit wat's humiliation and disgrace.he has known it to be rejected by his own father for a mere 300 rupees to bail him out and beaten by the police and put in children remand jail..

The question has amrit learnt a lesson that in life ego and pride wont lead you to a happy life but only unhappiness.. nope she is worst now and she who thinks by doing so will get a happy life..lets wait and watch..
Fab Post as Always👏I didn't really lyk da epi 2day..too much of Amrit's Nautanki,emotional blackmailin &her stupid plans🥱..I had 2 FF those scene😈..Only enjoyed AgNi's Gift Scene..Dat was Cute..Agam is soo sweet😍.Agam & Nimrit r so freaking cute 2gether😳.wth is wrong widh Agam's Dad😡..Stupid Buddha!😆 n No Tej scene😲Y sideline Him?Come on he is also a Lead Can't they give him a 5 min scene! Ahhh Precap was Awesum but Again Amrit has 2 spoil it😈..Y is she keep comin 2 Agam's House?..Bin Bulaaye Mehman😆

Why doesn't amrit go on a holiday?! :@ Evil women! 
To everyone who were saying that amrit is not at fault and she's good at heart, see who the real amrit is! The most selfish, evil, unkind sister/daughter/grand daughter ever! 
Adaa is doing a great job, we're all hating her character so much, which shows her sucess lol 
love adaa hate amrit! 
Very short but sweet scene of AgNi today <3 
Precap!!!! oMg! <3 but why o why does amrit have to spoil their moments?! Please Cvs make her do something else also other then visiting nimrit all the time and ruining romantic bits! 
N maahi urgghhh! H's so annoying, he needs to learn some lesson also! But today when he was crying and then sang mein tu ainvayi ainvayi was hilarious! 🤣 

Ignore typos, ipads! :@
i don't know if any one here remembers the film Aaina...juhi chawla and saif ali khan's ex wife...(sorry don't remember her name)...this play reminds me of that movie... same sis dynamics...