The Vampire Diaries

reason for watching VD

sanjana.... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys share your reasons for watching VD now and what was the initial draw??????????

i watch TVD becoz of its amazing execution of story,gripping plot ,shockers that we keep on getting now and then and ofcourse becoz of the love triangle...love stelena though

the initial draw was the fact that i like vampire stories  and had read first two novels of the series before

common guys share ur reasons!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by sanjana.... - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eydis thumbnail
watch 4 whole cast and i like the story
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I started watching it since it was a vampire story nd all. Watched the first 2 seasons for SE only, was totally in love with them ❤️ But then came the Originals' nd Forwood, so now i have more reasons to watch it. But my main reason is Stefan Salvatore, or rather, Paul wesley nd his outstanding acting 😍
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
The Salvatores!❤️
But in general as well, I find the show very well-written, tight and gripping (:
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I watch TVD for Delena + Tyleroline + Klaroline

The actors chosen for every character are so PERFECT!.. They know how to keep me glued!
RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I started watching TVD because I love Vampire Stories...my sister watched the first episode at friends house she told me about it...then I downloaded it from torrent fortunately I got the season 1 and season 2 whole episodes torrent so I downloaded them...as I finished watching both seasons I got news that 3 one is starting in sept so i followed each episodes after that...

-SexyAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
my initial reason to watch TVD was because of vampires too😳 but but but as soon as the salvatore brothers came on screen... my reason just changed instantly. I love love love both salvatore brothers and the original brothers specially elijah and klaus. I wud say that the only reason that keeps me going to watch vampire diaries is stefan, damon, klaus and elijah😊 thats why i loved their dinner scene where all four of them were talking abwt their lives😉 SALVATORE AND ORIGINALS ALL THE WAY...
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My interests in TVD started with the books...
And when I saw the Ian, Nina and Paul playing the characters, my interests was spiked...
And now I am completely hooked.
My love is Salvatore Brothers.

Ann_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i luv the story line n the cast...
this show is irresistible..i watched the first 2 mins n was hooked for good
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My reason always gonna be Ian Ian and Ian..

Love his acting..his charm..he is sooo frigging hawwt..