Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sanjana....

sanjana....

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
hey guys share your reasons for watching VD now and what was the initial draw??????????

i watch TVD becoz of its amazing execution of story,gripping plot ,shockers that we keep on getting now and then and ofcourse becoz of the love triangle...love stelena though

the initial draw was the fact that i like vampire stories  and had read first two novels of the series before

common guys share ur reasons!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by sanjana.... - 12 May 2012 at 9:16pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

luvabhiya9TeamvampiresCavingIn-SexyAngel-MS-meghasharmaDelena-cious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "reason for watching VD" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Teamvampires

Teamvampires

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I watch TVD for DelenaHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartiluvOriginals

J.LO

IF-Sizzlerz

J.LO

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
watch 4 whole cast and i like the story

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
I started watching it since it was a vampire story nd all. Watched the first 2 seasons for SE only, was totally in love with them Heart But then came the Originals' nd Forwood, so now i have more reasons to watch it. But my main reason is Stefan Salvatore, or rather, Paul wesley nd his outstanding acting Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana....tomnjerry2

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
The Salvatores!Heart
But in general as well, I find the show very well-written, tight and gripping (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KunwarKiDeewani

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
I watch TVD for Delena + Tyleroline + Klaroline

The actors chosen for every character are so PERFECT!.. They know how to keep me glued!

sanjana....

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
I started watching TVD because I love Vampire Stories...my sister watched the first episode at friends house she told me about it...then I downloaded it from torrent fortunately I got the season 1 and season 2 whole episodes torrent so I downloaded them...as I finished watching both seasons I got news that 3 one is starting in sept so i followed each episodes after that...

sanjana....

-SexyAngel-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SexyAngel-

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
my initial reason to watch TVD was because of vampires tooEmbarrassed but but but as soon as the salvatore brothers came on screen... my reason just changed instantly. I love love love both salvatore brothers and the original brothers specially elijah and klaus. I wud say that the only reason that keeps me going to watch vampire diaries is stefan, damon, klaus and elijahSmile thats why i loved their dinner scene where all four of them were talking abwt their livesWink SALVATORE AND ORIGINALS ALL THE WAY...

sanjana....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top