kamiya

Goldie

kamiya

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
lovely precp
but scared also b/c amrit is there 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaZaYaHolicseelaks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG precap (Page 2)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

Agam putting bindi on NimritEmbarrassed and Amrit cme, jus starring at demLOL

hey where did u see todays episode yaar.iam unable to find

blueflames

IF-Dazzler

blueflames

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
the Agni necklace scene was worth watching today, bt then the fabulous precap stole the show, Hayyee waiting for monday Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayajyothiram

Nada-rose

Groupbie

Nada-rose

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I loved the precap thats will make amrit jealous

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
The precap was SUPERB, But scared with Amrit's intentions now.. I don't want thesisters to be Sautan LOL LOL.. Hope Nimrit gets her brains sorted quickly so she can see Amrit's real motive.. But I doubt if sth lyk tht gonna happen anytime soon..

kewlkidz

Groupbie

kewlkidz

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Simmy_

The precap was SUPERB, But scared with Amrit's intentions now.. I don't want thesisters to be Sautan LOL LOL.. Hope Nimrit gets her brains sorted quickly so she can see Amrit's real motive.. But I doubt if sth lyk tht gonna happen anytime soon..

I completely agree with you, sisters shldnt be sautans and also Agam's character so far is strong and intelligent, he shldnt fall in any of Amrits trap otherwise it wld be like some of Ekta kapoor's gisa pita story line... Its completely gross, lusting after ur jiju coz he has paisa n power, if this story turns like that i am gonna stop watching it...

Precap was nice, it wld be fun if it so happens that Agam sees Amrit and to rile her gives a kiss on Nimrits forehead Day Dreaming BTW did anyone else like the backgroung score for Agni? i like that its playing everytime Agam is walking towards Nimrit, its suttle and so romantic... Also, Agam is looking hot after marriage specially on the mu dikhayi ceremony day "dulhe ka chehra khil gaya, dulhan ke aane se/ ya aisa kahe dulhan ke na jaane se" Blushing

Hope ke waqt rehte hi Nimrit finds her sister's true colors and is able to save her marriage...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Yujinakshaaya-Misek-ZaYaHolic

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
i know right .. it was so adorable.. their eyes do the talkEmbarrassed

Niceup

IF-Rockerz

Niceup

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Omg amrit reveals her target to get agam as her husband... A dangerous game ahead ... But precap is indeed a good one... Don know how Amrit will react...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaZaYaHolic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.