Posted: 12 May 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

Agam putting bindi on NimritEmbarrassed and Amrit cme, jus starring at demLOL

hey where did u see todays episode yaar.iam unable to find
blueflames IF-Dazzler
blueflames
blueflames

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
the Agni necklace scene was worth watching today, bt then the fabulous precap stole the show, Hayyee waiting for monday Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayajyothiram

Nada-rose Groupbie
Nada-rose
Nada-rose

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I loved the precap thats will make amrit jealous
-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
The precap was SUPERB, But scared with Amrit's intentions now.. I don't want thesisters to be Sautan LOL LOL.. Hope Nimrit gets her brains sorted quickly so she can see Amrit's real motive.. But I doubt if sth lyk tht gonna happen anytime soon..
kewlkidz Groupbie
kewlkidz
kewlkidz

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Simmy_

The precap was SUPERB, But scared with Amrit's intentions now.. I don't want thesisters to be Sautan LOL LOL.. Hope Nimrit gets her brains sorted quickly so she can see Amrit's real motive.. But I doubt if sth lyk tht gonna happen anytime soon..

I completely agree with you, sisters shldnt be sautans and also Agam's character so far is strong and intelligent, he shldnt fall in any of Amrits trap otherwise it wld be like some of Ekta kapoor's gisa pita story line... Its completely gross, lusting after ur jiju coz he has paisa n power, if this story turns like that i am gonna stop watching it...

Precap was nice, it wld be fun if it so happens that Agam sees Amrit and to rile her gives a kiss on Nimrits forehead Day Dreaming BTW did anyone else like the backgroung score for Agni? i like that its playing everytime Agam is walking towards Nimrit, its suttle and so romantic... Also, Agam is looking hot after marriage specially on the mu dikhayi ceremony day "dulhe ka chehra khil gaya, dulhan ke aane se/ ya aisa kahe dulhan ke na jaane se" Blushing

Hope ke waqt rehte hi Nimrit finds her sister's true colors and is able to save her marriage...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Yujinakshaaya-Misek-ZaYaHolic

_mahi_ IF-Dazzler
_mahi_
_mahi_

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
i know right .. it was so adorable.. their eyes do the talkEmbarrassed
Niceup IF-Rockerz
Niceup
Niceup

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Omg amrit reveals her target to get agam as her husband... A dangerous game ahead ... But precap is indeed a good one... Don know how Amrit will react...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaZaYaHolic

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index