Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

DDultimatefanHridiMamtaBameetasingh4-Swetha-100prabhpressuBubblyR-Purva-.PerfectLove.riniiiicute-alySmritiKathaswethasyam08ashajShwets1502bsingapuryPriyank.romiosugar1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "14/5/12 Promo:Jeet Blasts Inspector" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing!! Smile

100prabh

Goldie

100prabh

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!!!!!!

beeangel11

beeangel11

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
do u have link for this promo??????????

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
This is what I meant by saying that the police is absolutely unhelpful in such cases. Indian Police is reactive and not preventive. With the woefully inadequate (understaffed and unequipped) force, they can't be blamed either. 

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
may i dare to be different becoz i dont think these promos are doing justice to indian police...in the contrary we have witnessed prompt action taken by the police in case of eve teasing... today the mssg is clear any sort of harrassment and eve teasing will not be tolerated 

if dont belive... test it  next time if a guy harasses a girl... she should compalin it to the traffic police or police constable and see the result by herself whatever they are showing in the show its their opinion ...still some ppl have still faith in the system and indian police Smile

Edited by arti07 - 13 May 2012 at 11:59am

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
I'm not disparaging the Indian Police at all. Whenever I've had occasion to deal with them I've found them to be extremely helpful. However one cannot deny that Indian Police is woefully understaffed. We have less than 125 police personnel per 100,000 population, whereas most nations have 3-4 times as many.  To top it, a large part of the staff is detailed on duties like VIP protection and personal attendance to senior officers. Those on duty have either faulty or unusable equipment. These are all facts. 

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
yes its an fact infact there are lots many...but then which police departement in the world is unblemished and untarnished...the fact is that problems are everywhere  these could be sought out 

its very important how an ordinary person looks upon the police as his friend or a mere tool in the hands of the political executive. Unfortunately, the latter perception is the most dominant in the present situation. which is quite disheartening... 
our police department works hard and fight for the ordinary so that they can sleep in their houses without fear... in return i can say "thanks" 

and to know the actual working of police force i suggest to turn to crime patrol something based on real storiesSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top