Fan Fictions

FANFIC-YEH KAISA DEEWANAPAN HAI-PG 21UPDT (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 29

Page 1
Page   of 29
Page 3 Page 29

ndjha

ndjha

Posted: 03 June 2006 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
did u all like it shud i continue Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FANFIC-YEH KAISA DEEWANAPAN HAI-PG 21UPDT (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Virgo_Stars

IF-Veteran Member

Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 03 June 2006 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
wow the fanfic is awesome!!!! Clap
pls do continue soon hun Smile
can't wait Wink

Naina

naturalbeautie

Goldie

naturalbeautie

Khana Khazana Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 June 2006 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
cONTINUE

bisma_4eva!

bisma_4eva!

Posted: 03 June 2006 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
hey that was really nice start do continue soon...by the way...welcome to the forum.

ndjha

ndjha

Posted: 04 June 2006 at 5:52am | IP Logged

hi guys thanks for ur wonderful replies here comes the other part

kunal is holding nimmo's hand n saying -nimmo please mujhe chodd ke mat jao i i really need you

looking at him she says on the cell-sorry vik main nahi aa sakti actually kunal ki tabiyat theek nahi hai i think i should stay mmmm...... we will definately meet tomorrow tum isi hotel main ho na ok bye

meanwhile kunal is still murmurin

nimmo goes for a change n comes back while kunal asks her to be wd him after sometime k goes to sleep holdin nimmos hand she slowly removes her hand and tries to sleep on the sofa but is unable to so she decides to be on the other side of k's bed

in the mornin k wakes up and is surprised to find nimmo in his arms but he doesnt let her go then suddenly nimmo wakes up

n-yeh woh actually main sofe par so nahi payi aur neend mein

k-its ok nimmo .even im sorry woh neend mein

n-its ok kunal

they both then get ready n decide to go out for a drive n a bit of shoppin too nimmo is again makin kunal impressed by her blue denim skirt wd orange top n kunal is lookin as usual sweet

k-are u ready ? chalein ?

n-haan chalo

when they come down they see vik vik again comes n joins them he says a hello to kunal n gives a hug to nimmo n a kiss on her cheek n kunal seems disgusted wd all thisOuchEvil Smile

nimmo doesnt notice this and asks vik to join them n vik says ok

in d shoppin mall kunal is lookin for a sweet gift for nimmo meanwhile vik buys nimmo a beautiful necklace n is puttin the same arround her neck kunal becomes angry n leaves the place wdout sayin anythin to nimmo

after sometime nimmo realises that kunal is not here n he tries on his cell but he doesnt take her call

is kunal in love wd nimmo?

why is vik tryin to be so close to nimmo ?

what will nimmo do tosearch kunal?

will nimmo understand kunals feelings ?

watchout

do tell me how it it is ?

should i continue ?

maheen777

Groupbie

maheen777

Posted: 04 June 2006 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Tongue Clap mind blowin Clap mind blowin Clap mind blowin Clap mind blowin Clap mind blowin Clap mind blowin Clap mind blowin Clap mind blowin Clap mind blowin Clap mind blowin Clap mind blowin Clap mind blowin Clap mind blowin Clap mind blowin Clap mind blowin Clap mind blowin Clap mind blowin Clap mind blowin Clap mind blowin Clap mind blowin Clap mind blowin Clap mind blowin Clap mind blowin Clap mind blowin Clap mind blowin Tongue Clap

smartrockstar

Goldie

smartrockstar

Posted: 04 June 2006 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Clap Clap

sonia_sanya

Goldie

sonia_sanya

Posted: 04 June 2006 at 7:13am | IP Logged
its fabulous Clap plz continue soon Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top