TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

The general opinion among Purab's fans and also Armaan's fans is that Jassi is being unfair to Purab by going to meet Armaan. So tell me guys esp Purab's fans should Jassi still land up w/ Purab considering that its obvious that she is crazy abt armaan. So crazy that she is ready to do anything for him..once again? Should'nt Purab find another soni kudi?

Or do u think that Purab is so mahan that he must forgive Jassi's lil mistakes. afterall she wont be betraying purab technically. Cant devta be so mahan?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanchi thumbnail
well i want jassi to be a independent one.The producer are again proving tht Women is worthless without Men in hers life.Arre can't she have her own life.The show is more focusing on Jassi Jaise Koi Nahin to Jassi Kisee Shadi Karegi one ðŸ¤¢
tamanna thumbnail

Purab should never marry Jassi. Such marriage, where you force yourself to believe that you are in love with a person when you in your heart know that he is your friend, is bound to be doomed. Purab will be tolerant one, twice and maybe thrice, but everybody's patience has a limit and I am sure Purab Mehra has one limit too.  No, if Purab and Jassi gets married they'll be unknowingly cheating each other. They will cross the time line between SACRIFICE and COMPROMISE. It wouldn't be fair to either Jassi or Purab.