•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Just read the Rajeev quitting news...And even in that bad news I saw one good thing that was going to happen...My dream of years to see Sujal slapping Kashish is going to come true....I know I'm being really sadistic par kya kare...I was never able to forgive Kashish and her phsychic acts and the pain that she made Sujal go through...Now its pay back time...ha ha ha...Good this is happening before Rajeev left the show....I want to see how good a job he does at that...

Anyways guys, its in a way going to be good...This show was anyways stinking already...The story was going to dogs and we all had to lament seeing what Sujal has to go through to put up with the rest of the zoo...And the creative heads give Sujal only a guest role and here we are waiting till 11pm at night just for one glimpse of him...But now we can peacefully sleep...Our parents will be happy and also our studies will get better and we will have more space in our minds to think about better things....In a way we all have to thank Ekta mai and her Creative geneiuses...

I know so many of you did not like the slapping part...but Kashish slapped Sujal 3 times and uska kuch to revenge honi chahiye...hai ki nai?

Fogive me if I have offended anybody....Dont bury me for this message...

Cheers...
Raksha....
dats mean of you!!!
i dnt want sujal to slap kashish
😕
That's ok...Let Kashish get a taste of her own medicine...Sujal's leaving anyway after that...

I too hate Kashish...

Rajeev is not leaving so soon. He'll shoot till 15th May.......

yeh he will shoot till 15th may.....the mose memorable day of ma life
Raksha I totally agree with u😆.I feel the same that she slapped him 3 times aur sujal just one time aur woh bhi woh soch raha tha(when he told her that piyush is now dead) yaad aya???

rajeev we all r with u

god bless u with all the success n aamna