Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
I was hoping to see a post on today's Vikram-Sugni scene from PinkChocolate or some other member but I didn't so just making one to post my thoughts.

I loved the Vikram-Sugni scene in today's epi...honestly there is such DEPTH to the way these two characters especially communicate in their scenes...the dialogues, the acting...fab stuffClap

I love the way Sugni holds on to her self-respect and STILL manages to make her point...Vikram felt guilty today and wanted to apologize for the Adi fiasco but she didn't even let him do THATLOL...never lets him get a word in edgewise as it is.

I loved the interplay...Sugni initially cuts him off with a "You are big ppl, even a stone thrown from you at us has to be taken as a flower by us" and POINTEDLY tells him he's getting late when he again tries to apologize...what an interesting paradox this girl is...simultaneously bowing like a servant in front of him yet keeping such DIGNITY and PRIDE intactClapLOL

And I love that Vikram for his part still always manages to make his point...his parting shot to her about the fact that stones DO hurt and the ppl who throw them DO feel sad about them...conveyed his original point about regretting the incident and wanting to apologize for it...

And then later on I loved the scene b/w Amrita-Vikram as they look at Sugni's pictures...I don't know what is there in Vikram's future as a character but the dialogues in this bit as Amrita describes Sugni as being akin to LIFE itself...unpredictable...and Vikram musing over that statement as he is drawn to Sugni's pictures and thinks it's true of her...he's been trying to figure her out since they met but he hasn't been able to.

So far there is nothing LAVISCIOUS in the way Vikram is viewing Sugni and given that he has saved her from those creepy thakurs in the past, it would be a really ODD turn to take for his character if they showed that.

Have to mention the PHOTOGRAPHY in this sceneClap...firstly the original shots of Sugni herself so beautifully captured by Amrita and then the way the scene was shot with Vikram's reflection superimposed with that of Sugni...some excellent cameraworkClap

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeKhush1shantellbrownSaima2010zerroameetasingh4ramonamnainakkkRaleighbcatPutijaChalhovsaurisbhavika0611-Misek-Pooja_219sparikhbee5--SONEE--OmaRamdassAllbut1-rupa-MR21-Nakshatra-radtmanzilmukulpallavi25NymeriaKhatamKahanipyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "11thMay-Vikram-Sugni: The connection of life" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Loved ur analysis of those 2 scenes! 
I appreciated the subtle undertones in those 2 scenes as well! Sugni and Vikram are both remarkable characters, both rebels in their own way so they connect at some primordial level that is both portentious and beautiful! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010Pooja_219MR21-Nakshatra-KhatamKahanipyar-ishkAreYaar

Pooja_219

IF-Dazzler

Pooja_219

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
If i am not mistaken ...are u Anu from LTL forum?If YES then its nice to meet u on this forum Smile

So far whatever interactions we have seen of Sugni & Vikram...one thing i have always felt THE EQUALITY...despite Sugni belonging to bedni community...she as a character is never shown ashamed of herself or her community...& likewise Vikram has always treated her as fellow HUMAN BEING...kind of LTL dejavuLOL

About yesterday's part...i think she was acting more like RUTHI HUI as Vikram didn't support her in front of Adi...within such short span ,she has started trusting him so much that even his onetime silence is not acceptable to her...i just love the way Sugni always manages to held her head high.

Whenever these 2 are on screen...they just warm up even the simplest  scene with their mere presence...though i cann't say the same for guy playing AdiSleepy...i wish there was NB or MR...toh ye show ko chaar nahi aanth chaand lag jaateDay Dreaming.

About the second scene ...i haven't watched that part...so will comment after watching.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavika0611-rupa-MR21-Nakshatra-pallavi25KhatamKahanipyar-ishkAreYaar

MR21

IF-Rockerz

MR21

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Hey Nur  Hug...nice to see you here...
Coming to Vikram and Sugni...there is this special bond between them from the day they met for the first time...Vikram always helped her intentionally/unintentionally...which made her think that all thakurs are not same... some will be good as Vikram too... that's the reason she is very upset seeing vikram removing his hands from Aditya instead of stopping him rather than Aditya's words...Loved the way she is mentioning him as a thakur n also maintaining her dignity...and ofcourse Vikram is bang on in making his point that he is very sad about the incident...
Looking forward to monday...expecting vikram to support Sugni...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Nakshatra-KhatamKahanipallavi25pyar-ishkAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Loved ur analysis of those 2 scenes! 
I appreciated the subtle undertones in those 2 scenes as well! Sugni and Vikram are both remarkable characters, both rebels in their own way so they connect at some primordial level that is both portentious and beautiful! 

Thank you so much, Pallavi

@bold: Beautifully putClapClap...they are both definitely rebels in their own ways and despite the surface differences, sometimes it's hard to remember who is master and who is "servant"...they are both such STRONG minded personalities who want to make their point...well Sugni more often than him and he literally has to kinda cut in deliberately to get the last word...I love that back and forth b/w themLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21pallavi25KhatamKahani

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

If i am not mistaken ...are u Anu from LTL forum?If YES then its nice to meet u on this forum Smile

So far whatever interactions we have seen of Sugni & Vikram...one thing i have always felt THE EQUALITY...despite Sugni belonging to bedni community...she as a character is never shown ashamed of herself or her community...& likewise Vikram has always treated her as fellow HUMAN BEING...kind of LTL dejavuLOL

About yesterday's part...i think she was acting more like RUTHI HUI as Vikram didn't support her in front of Adi...within such short span ,she has started trusting him so much that even his onetime silence is not acceptable to her...i just love the way Sugni always manages to held her head high.

Whenever these 2 are on screen...they just warm up even the simplest  scene with their mere presence...though i cann't say the same for guy playing AdiSleepy...i wish there was NB or MR...toh ye show ko chaar nahi aanth chaand lag jaateDay Dreaming.

About the second scene ...i haven't watched that part...so will comment after watching.

Pooja, right? Yesss this is AnuLOL...so glad to see you hereHug...haha honestly given the MAJOR Dutta-Nakku deja vu I get while watching VS, I'm surprised there aren't more LTL-ians in this forum.

Anyways, yes totally agree with you...she was TOTALLY acting like  RUTHI HUI BIWI in that bit and in her own way conveying her hurt over him not supporting her on the Adi issue...yes in a very short time, she has come to EXPECT a lot from Vikram...have you seen the original scene when Adi throws her out? She is constantly looking only at Vikram expecting him to speak up for her...but he doesn't and the HURT on her face is something to see...this bond b/w them has been beautifully portrayed.

Oh god that Adi...*sigh* Yes now I'm badly wishing that MR or NB had been finalized cuz that guy is doing a total KACHRAA of his character...it would actually have made me root for all THREE characters instead of just VS now cuz honestly these two light up the screen...they are fab.

Oh watch the second scene...it was really nice...I'll try to upload it soon too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219MR21KhatamKahanipyar-ishk

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

Coming to Vikram and Sugni...there is this special bond between them from the day they met for the first time...Vikram always helped her intentionally/unintentionally...which made her think that all thakurs are not same... some will be good as Vikram too... that's the reason she is very upset seeing vikram removing his hands from Aditya instead of stopping him rather than Aditya's words...Loved the way she is mentioning him as a thakur n also maintaining her dignity...and ofcourse Vikram is bang on in making his point that he is very sad about the incident...

Heyyy! Nice to catch you here too...achha tell me didn't the second scene when he's looking at Sugni's pictures give you Gulaal deja vu? I mean PHOTOGRAPHY wise...it was such a BEAUTIFULLY shot bit...the kind of CLASSY cinematography/photography we used to get to see in Gulaal...I was reminded of that there.

Yes, Sugni did expect Vikram to stand up for her cuz she thought he was different from other Thakurs...but he disappointed her there...and she made her point while holding on to her dignity and almost reproachfully pointing out the difference in their classes and him being a rich landlord and her being a poor girl.

I'm also looking forward to Monday and seeing how this unfolds.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21

MR21

IF-Rockerz

MR21

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by MR21

Heyyy! Nice to catch you here too...achha tell me didn't the second scene when he's looking at Sugni's pictures give you Gulaal deja vu? I mean PHOTOGRAPHY wise...it was such a BEAUTIFULLY shot bit...the kind of CLASSY cinematography/photography we used to get to see in Gulaal...I was reminded of that there.

Yes, Sugni did expect Vikram to stand up for her cuz she thought he was different from other Thakurs...but he disappointed her there...and she made her point while holding on to her dignity and almost reproachfully pointing out the difference in their classes and him being a rich landlord and her being a poor girl.

I'm also looking forward to Monday and seeing how this unfolds.
Ahhh Gulaal Embarrassed...I was just thinking about the cinematography at this particular scene and instantly had to remember Gulaal...Gulaal cinematography is a classy thing Clap...the way Vikram's reflection is shown on the pic of Sugni in the laptop Clap...awww that was one epic scene about life and the hope with which we have to lead the life Big smile...even the way Amritha is taking those pictures of Sugni was really good...
Coming to the point with Aditya...not that interesting character right now...lets see whats in the store from his character...May be Vikram and Sugni screen presence is not letting his presence to make an impact on me as they are just fab now Embarrassed

Ramya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahaniAreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.