Posted: 11 years ago

superb OS... i really loved it... btw aap keliye kuch pics hai... hope u lyk it...

The best lines were Ram confronting Niharika and the final convo b/n the couple. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by SriB

Excellent Amber. And wish Asia hi ho. Nice to see Ram taking charge , goes well with his image too as a tough businessman,not the way CVs are portraying. Like y.our OS 100 times  . Wonderful OS. And socho ki  with writers block if you can write so beautifully  what will be when you are well inspired to write. I can't wait Amber. 

Thanks Sri Di.. I'm glad you liked it!!😳
Lol don't have such high expectations.. I don't want you to be disappointed πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sss283

fab amby...just gr8...luvd the way ram came into the room silently...i take a bow ...do continue this os...and update the other one too pls...luvvv to read any of your works...😳

Thank you so much! πŸ˜³
I don't think I'm going to continue it..use your imagination πŸ˜‰ Ram knows now so no one can mess with him anymore.  πŸ˜›
Originally posted by fanraya

Wow, just superb, Love it, Wish aisahi kutch real show mai ho, πŸ‘  You made me really happy, we are waiting for this "Ram" for so long, πŸ‘πŸΌplease do continue.

Thank you!
I'm glad you liked it! πŸ˜³
I'm waiting for this Ram too lol.  I have a feeling he will come through. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by D4BALH

another exceptionally good OS.. I m glad that u r posting back to back fabulous OS.. M Habituated of ur OS..

Thanks!!
I'm glad you like my OS πŸ˜³
Right now I have a lot of time to sit and think πŸ˜† so spending it in RaYa dreamland πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by luvsakshi

wowww if they show ram character like this ...how good it is ,i will be in cloud 9
haha but thank you very much for this wonderful update

I am already in cloud 9 haha.. I'd be in like cloud 11 if something liek this happens in the show πŸ˜›
You're very welcome.  I'm glad you enjoyed it! πŸ˜³
Originally posted by PunyaS

Lovely lovely lovely!!!

I love all your OS. U write romance beautifully!!
Take a bow...

Thank you so much!!
I'm glad you like to read them! 
I try to write romance haha πŸ˜³

Originally posted by haribol79

loved it yaar... u are awesome writer... got a feel good factor after reading.. thanks

Thanks so much!
I'm glad you liked it!! 
I slept like a baby after writing this πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Priya_Fan

Amby..
Love ya Girl... you brought back the smile on my face!😊

Amy!!
Love you too!
YAY!! Don't be sad anymore now! PK is coming back!! lol 
πŸ€—

p.s. still waiting for yours...πŸ€”