fabulous
liked a lot dear
continue soon
waiting
happy new year
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank u all very much for the support and prayers, My sis and the baby both are doing fine MashAllah.

Guys though I have the stauts of updating, but plz don't keep hope of getting update today, but believe me I will try to update at least one of the FF, but will give the update in the next few upcoming days depening on how much time I get for myself with all the Skol works and household work, coz now I will be hell busy as my Sis had a C-section and I can't leave every household work on my Ma and sis. SO plzzz bare with me and guys sachi I really need all ur prayers for my study as this is year looks like not mine, Haye ALLAH plz mere pe raham kariye and help me pass this semester. I promise I will do my best in the next semester without skipping a day even if I get sick😊.

AND A VERY IMPORTANT NOTE TO THE WRITERS WHOSE FF'S I READ, GUYS PLZ DON'T GET MAD AT ME, I AM TRYING MY BEST TO CATCH UP WITH ALL THE FF'S I READ, EVEN IF I CAN'T COMMENT I WILL SURLY PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON JUST GIVE ME SOME TIME AND LET THIS MONTH GET PASSED.
SORRY TO ALL THE WRITER, DON'T GET MAD AT ME!!!

Mariam
CrazzyBusy thumbnail

Thank you all for liking the previous part and motivating me guys. Sorry guys couldn't reply to all ur comment, trying to save my time😉 but thank u a lot for commenting love reading them.

Do read this note:

Plz click here to read this NOTE, IMP

Anyway here is the next update.

ENJOY!!!
-DHDAJS Part 21-

"Jack" Maan called for one of the servant as he stared at Geet, who is return just looked everywhere else but him, which made him little angry.

"Yes sir" The servants said making Maan to avert his gaze from Geet and looks at him.

Maan- There is a bag in my room, bring that to the beach.

Jack- Sir, u said ur going to the nearby beach.

Maan- No i changed my mind, u go and bring out the bag in our private beach.

Jack- ok sir" saying that he left to get his back, as soon as he left Geet gave him a disappointed look and looked away from him showing her anger.

"Chale Wifyyy" Just as the word wify left from Maan lip, he bit his tongue while Geet looked at him in shock and said "Kya kaha aap ne"

"kuch bhi tu nahi" Maan said quickly and turned facing his back to her and says "wify, what was the need to call her wify"

MSK & Brain Argument:

Maan- wify hi tu hai, aab wify ko wify nahi tu kya girlfriend kaho

Brain- Mr.MSK stop day dreaming, she is just ur friend wo bhi just a friend not BFF, and don't forget she doesn't even agree with this marriage, for her it was just a mistake accidentally done by u

Maan- but still she is my wify na, Pandit ji also said it we are husband and wife now since I filled her forehead with sindoor, aab chahe wo galti thi ya kuch bhi.

Brain- Mr. MSK control yaar control, break to lago, ur going faster than the rajdhani train, Arjun ne bol kya diya wo sab  ke ur really thinking to romance with her, hai na

Maan- matlab

Brain- na dosti ki na theek se jaan pehchan sidha wify, Mr first be friend with her then only u can proceed ahead step by step" As Maan continue to mentally argue with his brainy, he failed to see Geet was just standing right next to him observing his facial expression, at the last seeing his puppy like face, she just starts to laugh and then says controlling her laugh "Maan agar aap ki khud se baat ho gai ho tu hum chale aap ke private pe" stretching  on the " aap ke private pe" Maan just gave her a glare and walked ahead without saying anything not trusting his own mouth, who in return will end up saying something that he shouldn't.

Geet- ye Dhust Danav bhi na, itne dino baad I got chance to go to beach but this stupid, khadus ruined it all, haiye kitna maza ata na beach pe baqi logo ke saath.

Jack- Ma'am Sir is waiting for u outside

Geet- hmmm" saying that she also went out seeing Maan waiting for her, she pouted and went to him. Maan led her to their private beach, while few servant set up a table for them with foods and drinks. Maan went to changing room and got changed and came back and saw Geet sitting with a angry face, he went to her and said "kya huwa I thought u wanted to go on the beach na, then what happened"
Geet- yes I did but not this one, this is so boring

Maan- what so boring on this beach.

Geet- sirf hum dono hi hai yeha pe, there is no fun without people.

Maan- don't worry its much fun with having privacy.

Geet- yeah I know, baba ji kahan phasa diya mujhe aap ne, ise acha tu I should have gone with Annie, at least she must be enjoying in the disco.

Maan- Geet stop talking to ur baba ji.

Geet- tu kya aap se karo

Maan- haan

Geet- haha very funny, the Angry young man, Mr. MSK is asking me to talk to him when he just ends the conversation before it even starts.

"Geeet" Maan says sternly.

"what Geet, sachi tu bola, aap tu baat bhi robot ki tarha karte ho, chado mujhe aap se baat nahi karni" Geet says and gets up to leave from there, but before she Maan pulls her back bringing her close to him and huskily says "believe me Geet, u will remember the time u will spend on this beach for lifetime" Geet just stared at him, and his upper bare arm touching her bare skin was making her go crazy. "Baba ji, is beach pe hum dono hi hai sirf, agar Maan ne aisa waisa kuch, chi-chi Geet tu bhi kya paglon jaisa soch rahi hai" Geet scold herself mentally and mentally says "Maan is a very good boy...oye Geet ye boy aab nahi rahe, he has turned into Men, he is 26 years old men" Geet at first makes a shock face and them makes a baby face looking at Maan and lost in her thought says "Aap aisa waisa kuch mat karna" Saying that she instantly looked at Maan realizing what she just said, and just nods her head left to right saying she didn't meant that.

Maan- aisa waisa kya Geet

Geet- ku...kuch bhi tu nahi" saying that she tries to removes her hand from him but it only tighten making her scared. "Maan plz chodo na" Geet says.

"Geet" Maan whispers softly  making her look at him. "tumhe mujh se dar lagta hai kya" Maan says.

Geet- nahi tu main...main ne aisa kab bola

"too bad then Geet, u should fear Maan Singh Khurana" Maan says.

Geet- main aur aap se daron, ye tu aap ke sapno main bhi sach na ho Maan" saying that she removes her hand and runs toward the water, while Maan just smiled at her and then took out a sun burn lotion out and went and sat on the chair near the water and started putting on as he watched Geet playing in the water, splashing water everywhere acting just like a baby. Maan puts the lotion back and goes toward her and says "Geet first go and put sun burn lotion on, nahi tu u will get sun burn"

Geet- par mere pass tu hai hi nahi

Maan- don't worry Jack have already bought it for u.

Geet- hmm" saying that she went and starts putting lotion on her body, struggling to put on the back, Maan just stood in the water watching her put, well struggling to put the lotion on. Maan shook his head and then went for a swim...

"OMG Annie, I am telling for once turn around and look at that dude, he is looking smoking hot" One of Annie friend said sitting in the disco.

Annie- Rashmi plz yar don't start ur flirt here, for u every boy is dam hot and as always they turn out to be nothing but a mouse" hearing her talk her other friend started laughing.

"But Annie, this time ur wrong, he is dam hot, just have a look at him" another girl said making Annie to role her eyes and mentally says "these girls are always after stupid boys, god why can't they forget these boys for once"

Annie- Anaya yar tu bhi don't start with her, hum yeha enjoy karne aye hai na tu lets enjoy na, why are u all checking out boys, aur waise bhi if that boy will be interested in any of u, I am sure he will come asking u for a dance.

"OMG...OMG he is coming this way, girls" Rashmi said, holding her breath.

"Excuse me, can I have two drinks" Just as Annie heard him, she choked on her drink and looked at her left side only to see Arjun there. "TUM" Annie shouted making Arjun turn toward her. "TUM" Arjun said back pretending that he just noticed her.

Anaya & Rashmi- what u both know each other.

Annie ignored her question and said "what are u doing here Arjun, I thought u had meetings to attend na then why are u in disco, oh wait kahi tum mera picha tu nahi kar rahe.

Arjun- Annie tum itni bhi khas nahi ho ke main tumhara picha karo, aur rahi mere yehan hone ka tu well I am here with my client for the meeting.

Annie-  meeting in disco, Arjun u can't be serious.

Arjun- kyun can't we have meetings in disco, aur waise bhi SHE ASKED ME TO GO ON A DATE WITH HER, SO HERE I AM ON MY DATE/ MEETING WITH MY CLIENT" Arjun said stretching on the word she asked me to have a date with HER. Annie fumed in anger and turned toward the person and saw a girl sitting in the corner.

"Now will u plz excuse me, I have to go" Arjun said taking the drink, and left from there smirking, as he knew Meera planed had some what worked on her, and her faced said it all seeing the girl...

"Yash will u now spit out, or do I have to call Meera here" Dhara said angrily giving poor Yash deathly glare.

Sneha- Yash plz sachi aab tu tell us na what is it that u and Meera have planned.

Mohindar- aur aab tu hum sab ne moive bhi deakh li, lunch bhi kar li, and u said u will tell us whatever ur planning after the movie is done.

DM- Yash spit it out na

"alright...alright bata ta hoon, tum log kyun itna gussa ho rahe ho" Yash said moving away from them. "Uff ye log bhi na, can't they not just forget this topic, kitni kosish ki that they somehow will forget this topic, Movie dekhai, lunch kari, but no this topic will never leave from their brain" Yash murmurs to himself making other more angry.

"Yashhh" they all screamed his name and Dhara took a knife that was kept there and in jerk turns him toward them and points the knife to him and says "tu Mr. Yash Singh Khurana aab marna pasand karenge ya are u going to tell us what ur hiding, oh sorry I mean what u and Meera are planning"

Yash- kya biwi ho yar tum apne hi pati ko knife dekha ke dhamka rahi ho.

Dhara- if u don't listen to us tu ungli theri karni hi pade gi na, NOW SPIT IT OUT

Yash- wo Meera got to know that Arjun meetings are in Goa, so we knew he will be staying at our outhouse here so we planned to come here for the family vacation, this way hum ek teer se do nishana laga sakte hai, one is that Arjun will attend his meeting, which will make Annie to think he is really here for the meeting, but this way Arjun Annie ko patane ka kaam bhi kar lega, and for that Meera have told him no matter what, somehow end up in that place where Annie is going, without making her doubt on him, as she had already doubted on us so we had to take Geet and Maan name to make her believe that we are planning to bring Maan and Geet close so she only knows half the truth and not the half of her love story, but as per the plan we all have to make sure that we will not take Geet out with us, Maan should be and will be the only last option for her to go out with, like today, and since Annie knew we all want Geet Maan to be alone together so she helped us by planning to go to disco with her friend, and then Meera also send Arjun there too" saying that he took a deep breath and looked at everyone who sat their gaping at him. "kuch bolna hai tum logo ko ke nahi" Yash said seeing no one even blinking their eyes.

"Ur so dead man" Varun said coming out of his trance.

"How" Yash asked innocently.

"Maaa" Rano cried with fats tears rolling down her eyes.

Yash- tujhe kya huwa, why are u crying.

Rano- aise dangerous plan bana ke ur asking why I am crying" saying that she through whatever came in her hand.

"Is main dangerous kya hai Rano" Yash said ducking everything that came on his way.

"Maaa" Rano cried louder.

"kya Ma, Ma laga rakha tune Rano" Sneha said. "I think Yash did a very nice planning"

Rano- haan haan tujhe kyun problem hogi, beti tu wo meri hai, Ma I am telling, no no I am warning u if Maan does something to Geet na then I won't leave Yash, I will kill him with my bare hand.

"Rano agar Maan ne aisa waisa kuch kiya bhi na tu not to fikar, he is her husband yar" Dhara whispers to Rano making her eyes widen.

Rano- aisa kya

Dhara- haan remember Vicky Meera Shadi what Had Pandit ji said, so in one way they are alreayd Husband and wife, sirf unhe ek dosre ke dil ki baat jaani hai and when they will understand it I am sure they themselves will accept there this relation. 

Rano- aisa kya

Dhara- haan, aur aab tu they have the lenience to do anything

Rano- aisa kya

Dhara- tu aisa kya aisa kya laga ke beait gai hai, aab chup chap se ye laddo kha aur is dono ki help kar and dare u blurt out anything in front of the three.

Yash- this is why I wasn't telling u guys, especially knowing Rano, uske tummy main tu koi baat rah ti tu hai na, aab bekar main mujhe tension lagi rahi gi is Madam ki taraf se.

"Maaa" Rano again cried, while Dadi hugged and said "Yash chup karo tum, khabar dar jo meri Beti ko kuch kaha tu"

"Maaa" Yash said mimicking Rano, while the other started laughing seeing Yash tease Rano.

DHDAJS BLOG LINK PT 21

Previous Part 20  -Next:Part 22

Sorry for the Mistakes

Plz press the like button & Comment
if u want me to pm u plz

-Mariam Writing Collection-
My Blog, join me der too, I will be updating all the update ders too from now on

https://mariammagic.wordpress.com/

2013 by Mariam94. All rights reserved.
Edited by Mariam94 - 11 years ago
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjucool

Will be waiting

Done updating der

angel_smily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice part
thanks for the pm
meettu thumbnail
Awsone update
Maan nd arjun ro much
Ns yash teasing rano
Lolz loved it.
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
NICE UPDATE
LOVED MAAN FIGHTING WITH HIS OWN BRAIN
shri12 thumbnail
Fabulous
Meera made full proof plan
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow...maan n geet...gr8 going...lage raho...aur abb toh arjun k teer bhi nishane per lage hai...annie is J n angry...wow wht a plan...

awesome n wonderful update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...