Phir Subah Hogi

Music ??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweet samie

sweet samie

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
How many of you don't like the background music behind Vikram and Sugani.. 
Its kind of bad omen/Wicked .. THEY SHOULD PUT SOMETHING ELSE ...  I Like Vikram and Sugni interaction ... 
Does any one here feels the same

Edited by sweet samie - 11 May 2012 at 5:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Music ??" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
haha, now that you mean it - i never noticed it ..Confused
but, it probably is foreshadowing for the future of their interactions (whatever it may be)

as for the vikram/sugni equation .. i wasn't too keen on it earlier buttt i'm kind of liking the build of scenes to the sort of twisted fascination vikram may start to have according to the articles.  before i saw maybe a person that would rightly guide her and just a be a supporting person but now i am dying to see his dark sideLOL

i'm hoping that aditya and sugni have more scenes together since we really haven't gotten to see them together as much & i think for them to gel well on screen they need to act more with one another.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.