Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Protest letters to balaji re rajeev

Posted: 19 years ago

Hi guys

I'm a new member here.Usually I'm a passive member of the group and enjoy reading all your posts

However I am so upset about the news that Rajeev has been asked to leave I thought I had to write!

Now that we know Rajeev was asked to leave shouldn't we write protest letters asking Ekta and Shobhaji to sack their ridiculous and illogical creative team instead of Rajeev.Mostly everyone watches the show because of Rajeev and Aamna.

We should all make it clear to Balaji that if Rajeev leaves they will lose most of her viewers.Its about time the creative team realise that we the audience wont take any  more rubbish .

What do you all think?

Sujalfan would you be able to forward our letters to Balaji?

from Zeenia

P.s If Rajeev leaves I definately wont watch- can you all imagine a different sujal?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Yes I'll do it. I'll make sure the letter's reach Ekta herself. That much contact I have. Lets start sending the messages to Balaji's that KTH is Rajeev-Aamna show for 90% of the viewers around the world. So if you take out one the show cannot go.

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

My take on this would be if Rajeev is not comfortable with what he is being given at Ekta's camp then he is better off without being part of it About time more would show the Lady K that  things can't always go her way.

Rifhat

jeannie_kiss thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I am damn sure that no one is gonna watch the show if rajeev is replaced, with some one else;i mean kahin to hoga means sujal with kashish and miss kapoor must realise it. The show will then create a record of lowest TRP.
zohra parvaiz thumbnail
Hey guyz now i m happy that balaji talk 2  creative tim after our illogical poitn and they will talk 2 sweeto(Rajeev) and i hope that he will agree hope so..that je wont hurt us by leaving kth...
fashion passion thumbnail
ur rite rifhat.
by the way umm.. im from tanzania too 😊 ... wz wondering if i know u...
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeah..just watched today's episode..and it does make sence that what rajeev said in interview is true. ekta really needs to do something..anything and stop him leaving. else its going to happen just like what happend to kusum !!!
misthi thumbnail

I agree to you.We can not force Rajeev but at least can persuade him to at least talk to Ekta once .

at least we can hope that some good comes out for both of them

Misthi

natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yeah... do something Ekta... we watch the show coz of Rajeev- Aamna only

kamana thumbnail

After watching monday's episode i  realised that rajeev was right,he undestand sujal more than us n more that one who created,it's time ekta should realize that kth is kashish sujal show but it's turning out to be cg,veena n rewa's show n she's torturing us by showing their love story.

kth is lifeless without rajeev ,is a thing that ekta should realize.